>organized culture
>first copper metallurgy
Proove me wrong
Protip: you can't

That's the Cucuteni culture in your picture

Oh, oops.
Whatever, I just needed a picture
Here's a more appropriate one

I wont rest till the fucking faggots in archaeology finally conduct mass expeditions throughout the Mediterranean sea and around France. I just have a little feeling that some proto-civilizations existed along the ancient coast which existed there during and sometime after the ice-age.

Why the fuck would ancient people settle around sea

It really is amazing that mainstream archeology believed before the discovery of Gobekli Teppe, that at 10.000 bc they believed people were still living like hunter gatherers or cavemen.

What I am talking about is land which was once not covered by the ocean

Not him, but for trade I guess

>Obsidian especially from Lipari and from Monte Arci in Sardinia traveled hundreds of kilometers on a regular basis starting in the Early Neolithic. By the Late Neolithic, in some areas there was selection of specific obsidian sources and subsources, and differences in production methods and tool typology. Obsidian distribution and usage in the central Mediterranean continued over four-and-one-half millennia, in many areas well into the Bronze Age. There is much more still to do integrating these different studies, especially use-wear studies, along with those of lithic and other materials that also played a role in prehistoric transport and trade systems.

Both of them were cucked by the Nordic man anyway.

>steppeniggers
>nordic

I keep telling everyone that Serbs invented civilization but no one believes me.

That map is so retarded Catalonia and most of South Europe were pre IE until the Roman conquest, while the British Isles were IE since way before that

DIS WUZ OUR LAND, TROLL LAND

For fish and seafood you fucking baboon

The Nordic man created Indo-European language group as supported by genetics, anthroplogy and historicalsources.

Also, if steppe niggers were not Nordic, explain the existance of racially NORDIC Tarim mummies from ancient China. Protip: YOU CAN'T

the PIE thing in general really strikes me as being so incomplete and mysterious that anyone being conclusive about it is being disingenuous

Was there a predecessor civilization to everywhere from Siberia to India to Spain? Yeah.

Was it steppe clowns? I don't know. Maybe it's way older than where we're looking.

Sumerians are memed only because a handful of Kraut archeologists wanked over them.

This boy is native to China, really makes you think.

The Serbian Empire of Atlantis will rise up from the ocean floor in the end times I tell you

Serbs and the Balkans were dominated by another civlization who fought Atlanteans. Read Plato.

Descendant of Indo-European Nordics who civilized the yellow races in china :)

Maybe Atlantis was in the Mediterranean sea? If the people in the Balkans fought them, that means that Atlantis had to be at least somewhat close to their realm, and thus, somewhere in the med sea.

>he doesn't know that serbs sunk atlantis

Atlantis is under the Azores, Plato is exceedingly clear about where it was, and there is raised Earth under the Azores.

They defeated their armies and then the end of the younger dryas sunk Atlantis with meltwater pulse 1b and isostatic depression.

The Atlanteans defected from the cosmic Serb hyperimperium though

No Cosmic nonsense, they were just people who lived in the Atlatnic on an Atlantic Isle similar in size to Britain, which is now under the Azores.

Note, this is a very popular meme in Serbia, only crackpots and middle aged women listen to Deretic.

>Veeky Forums actually believes in Atlantis
The absolute state

It's a real shame that you'll never understand the greatest historian of our day

No, please, enlighten us. You do realize that what we are talking about are an ancient culture which lived in some place called Atlantis, not that they were super advanced chakra penetrator wizards.

Lets pretend that it's not weird that Plato correctly dated a global catclysm and knew the existence of another large continent on the other side of the Atlantic. Lets forget about the fact that so many civilizations talk about a civilization in the middle of the Atlantic that brought them civilization.

i dont understand how vast conquest somehow equates to civilization seeding all over
it clearly didn't endure the test of time