Whats the fucking point bros

Other urls found in this thread:

instagram.com/zetao.ning/
youtube.com/watch?v=nggMBKFnYJQ
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Wanting to be a subhuman ever l e l

be proud of wat you are

you already made this thread on /sp/ Ching Chong

I would bang him so hard he would even know what happened.

>no homo

god i fucking love masc asians, they have super hot faces

no homo

>wanting to be a dicklet and manlet

>wanting to be Asian
Why

Do you think if you fucked him in the asss hard enough he'd shoot off like a bullet

White girls are starting to catch yellow fever hard
It's like BBC has become passe

>Balance weights on top of head to compress spine
>Finally hit dat 5-foot-0 height
>Lift weights while staring into the sun to work eye muscles and gain narrow eyes
>eating rice every day crew
>Asian gains

>masc asians
what are those?

stay jealous, uglets

asians are hot as fuck
>t. caucasian

>tfw no qt twink asian bf

I would... WITH MY DICK

Rather be korean or nip

in much of Eastern culture, it is seen as very effeminate and embarassing to be big, muscular and/or hairy. This means that finding an asian dude with Western ideas of masculine traits can be quite difficult, especially if they arent sons of immigrants.

But when you do find a masculine asian, its 100% worth the trouble, they are a m a z i n g.

easy gains because motivated by mulan

>middle pic on the right
Haha nice gyno, fag

>live in a country where if you act like the average white or black guy you'll be starving by the age of 18 and die
Asians literally have to be the best at everything they do. No other 1st world countries live like that.
White girls notice it.

How do I get a thicc asian gf?

i think you watch too much anime or some shit

no one starves in china. if you dont have superior genes there is about a 99% you will be some average farmer or wageslave

just like here

Yep, and they're way more autistic about it by living in a room the size of a walk-in closet with toys everywhere

>hot Asians exist, therefore all Asians are hot
Okay bro, keep telling yourself that but the number of hot Asian girls that have told me they don't date Asian guys is astronomical.

what about flips tho
we're not sexy and we know it

> be allegedly the most advanced civilization until fairly recent Western supremacy
> get rolf-stomped by the steppe hordes on a regular basis

I'll pass, thanks.

steppe hordes are scary tho

>mfw this guy is hot AND 6'3''

does he like the buttsex?

>Chinee microdick

can't win 'em all, eh?

Everyone got ROFL stomped by the hordes. That was the point. No one had a counter to their mobility and lack of supply train.

>he's 6'3''
fug not bad, thought he would be midget tier

thinking about that dick, eh?

fronk is god

>a minority but without any of the negatives
>have a culture unlike white people
What else?

Too many white dudes already have yellow fever and not even weebs.
I don't see why light skin azns can't be hot, i could never coal burn, no attraction at all but we have a lot of koreans here in atl. Korean guys that work here at korean bbq places are hot as hell, and some of them even lift.

i feel your that one guy that keeps making threads trying to trigger white people

>instagram.com/zetao.ning/

fuck, he has one aesthetic face. mirrin.

youtube.com/watch?v=nggMBKFnYJQ

Those are probably just whores

I'm a white female and I exclusively date Asian dudes. Alot of the Asians dudes in my area care about fitness and have good jobs and they treat women well. I haven't opened a door by myself in 6 years. Go ahead and say they have small dicks, they still look better and they probably make more money. 10/10 males.