Just banged random grill from Tinder today

>just banged random grill from Tinder today
>she is not her
>I´ll never get her back
>No matter how many tinder sluts I bang, they will never fill the void nor heal me
pls hold me

Bang more sluts, eventually you'll meet a cool one

She's already forgotten about you and is dating someone else.

The memory of you never crosses her mind. She's happy with her new BF who she only cheated on one time because she had never had a black man before, so she had to try it and it was on vacation so it doesn't count.

>Slut

>cool one

>Using tinder

Thats the dating site for losers bro.

Meet girls in person like men used too.

never had a gf, dont know these feels

i tried to commit suicide when my oneitis rejected me though

dont do that and you'll be fine ;)

yep

>was same situation
>fucked ma dick off till the pain in my heart dont hurt anymore..
>after that no problems ..

faqq almost pentas

Oxytocin overdose. Take acetaminophen. Dulls social pain.

Also makes you more of a sociopath over time, but hey, that's a good thing.

This worked well till the last part. Good job on trying though.

I've been seriously considering doing this. I don't feel very many feels besides emptiness, detachment, and loneliness and an ability to meaningfully connect to other people. Somewhere in the last couple years I stopped really sharing my true thoughts/feeling with people and consequently do not feel understood or connected anymore. The only pleasure in my life is discipline and self improvement, and you can only spend so much time in the gym everyday.

>tfw its getting hard bros

>tfw the only people you are completely honest with are homosexual fitness enthusiasts on a chinese opium smuggling forum and all you really want is someone to hug you IRL and tell you itll be alright

I hooked up with one girl on tinder. She didn't want to fuck but she gave me a 10/10 blowjob and swallowed my load. Her tits were humongous.

>trying to fill the void with other people

never gonna make it

Taiwanese, not Chinese. The fuck is wrong with you. Taiwan is fucking not China.

She crying gamed you.

s-sorry user

>meet 8/10 cutie on tinder
>she invites me to her house
>go to where she told me to come
>text her, call her she doesn't answer
>go back home and cry
>hold me bros

I lost a 10. You fags will never know real pain...
>pic related

I wanted to make fun of you for calling her a 10, but she pretty much is.

>Chinese Taipei

>Having oneitis
Wew

its been a year and she still haunts my dreams

You'll make it brah
I got faith in you a legion of demons may be fight for you but you'll kill them all i know your strong enough

I write stories. It helps. I've turned quite a few into Novellas and make a little Protein Money.

Sadly I too ktfb like wtf don't make plans and bail shit sucks

I've heard she's been having some medical problems

and she does seem exceedingly mechanical on the debate stage and elsewhere

is this bitch going to get elected then go legitimately insane?

kek

Stop being so soft.

Your an asshole, she was an asshole, we're all asshole what does it matter. Find someone new.

Thx anons. It's a lonely road we are on, I very often do not know what I am striving for, only that I must strive. The words of others who similarly struggle are a great comfort.
What do you write about?

Whatever hits my fancy. Sci-fi, Sci-fi eroticism, historic fiction, paranormal eroticism, or lesbian cannibal eroticism.

The erotic ones sell pretty well.

Thats enough bellyaching for me tonight. Enjoy a dank pape in exchange for my blogging.

Where do you sell these? What sort of catharsis do you get from writing lesbian cannibal eroticism? I feel like if I started writing, especially as a relief to how I feel, it would be grim edgelord trash.

This thread belongs on /adv/, except that OP has actually had sex.

OP, your problem is that you're expecting the act of sex to be fulfilling in and of itself. It isn't. It's no better then masturbating, or eating a big piece of chocolate cake. Feels good, but ultimately meaningless.

For the act to have any meaning for you, you have to give it meaning. This means having sex with someone you actually like, not some whore you met on tinder.

I'm sure that Veeky Forums will tell you that sex is itself a goal, since so many here lift to get ripped to get more sex. But it's a myth, as you're discovering.

Self publish on Smashwords and Amazon (via KDP). I have my word processor (OpenOffice) set to automatically format for Smashwords and the PDF needed for Amazon will format just fine.

Lesbian Cannibal Eroticism is styled after campy 50s Pulp (in my works, at least). I just write it when I want to write silly & sexy.

Your edgelord stuff will evolve. You might write a chapter and realize, "Oh! This would make a cool story on its own" and might start writing that.

Just write what feels right and it will become something.

Thank you user. I may try this and see where it goes.

You're welcome. I'm getting back to my story about soldiers on a surveillance station that was damaged in an attack by Space Commies and the surviving crew is running out of libido inhibitor drugs and slowly discovering desire and their own bodies while rescue is months away.

If you have any more questions, let me know.

Fucking checked.
Have you ever written anything political, philosophical, or grounded in the real world? How did that go?

I love you user

>no homo

Yes. I wrote a radio play about the start of WWIII. BBC Radio rejected it after Rights of First Refusal (said it was unlikely that Russia would invade Latvia) that I have since worked on self-producing (getting voice actors together for it), an account of The Barricades in 1991 that a German studio is still considering, I wrote for a TV show in the US (24+ episodes were mine) and I'm working on an English history account of armed resistance within the Soviet Union after World War Two.

Ronald Reagan did it, why can't Hillary?

Wow. Is this your full time job? Ever need a hand?

t. history major

>inb4 that degree doesn't pay

hahahahaha faggot

I'm trying to make it my full time job. I make more money writing webpage content and product descriptions. It's not a lot either. My residuals from the TV helps (though it is dwindling rapidly).

Use your History Knowledge to write a story. George RR practically copy and pasted The War of the Roses, Hadrian's Wall, Mongolian history and a few other things for Game of Thrones.

I borrowed the air/heart of "Firefly" and mixed it with partisan fighting in WWII for a current story set in space (including a secret Molotov-Ribbentrop Pact).

Sorry, I don't need/can't afford a hand atm.

No need for apologies m8. Your advice and time has been greatly appreciated. Best of luck out there.

Thanks, and same to you. Is there an idea brewing in your head? If you want to bounce it off me, I'm still here.

Not at present. Writing has always been something that has come fairly naturally to me, essays and papers for school were always a breeze. I like your earlier suggestion of writing when I am feeling a bit down, which I will try. I expect it to be kind of aimless and rambling at first but perhaps it will lead somewhere interesting.

John is a salesperson at GNC.

John is happy with his life. He really loves his aquascaped aquarium. It's one of the best in the world. He finds the runt Neon Tetra that was ignored by the other Tetras dead when he gets home from work. It was his favorite, "Old Ben."

The next day, John gets a call from ________ asking to help ________ get a new tire for ______'s car.

John goes to leave to help ________, but XXXXXXXXX happens.

XXXXXXXX cause John's YYYYYYYY to ZZZZZZZZZZ.

Now what does John do?

>John is a salesperson at GNC.
>John is happy with his life. He really loves his aquascaped aquarium. It's one of the best in the world. He finds the runt Neon Tetra that was ignored by the other Tetras dead when he gets home from work. It was his favorite, "Old Ben."
>The next day, John gets a call from Susan, the sexy milf in the downstairs apartment asking to help get a new tire for her car.
>John goes to leave to help Susan but is stricken by a case of crippling autism.
>This autism cause John's knees to go weak, and palms get sweaty.
>Now what does John do?
>Goes back into his apartment, tries to ignore her texts asking WTF happened, and shitposts on a anime fitness forum.
>He an heroes that night, but doesnt livestream the vid.
>He never makes it.

Well, it's a start of something that could make Irvine Welsh proud.

>It's been 8 years, I have moved on however, stopped dating completely
>She is married and has kids
>I moved 2000 miles away from everyone I knew to start a new life
>Success comes easy, tfw still single

This^

I thought I was dead to dating until I met a QT sloot from bumble that was a virgin. She was like the 16th sloot I banged and I thought I'd just move on but I've banged 5 or 6 other girls since and she's still more awesome and chill than those others. So like we're dating and stuff now.

>Tfw everytime I sleep with a girl after banging I dream of her, even though I don't think about her during the day
>I don't want this :(

Is bumble better than tinder? I just deleted tinder for the third time.

Yep it's been 2 years and I've fucked many girls since then and it's not the same. What makes things worse is I find girls are flakey as fuck and never had that problem with her.

Mixed bag. Usually I've met more "respectable" girls on bumble but it's a mixed bag on both. I recommend using both, that way you can cover all your bases. Also the girls on bumble are hotter but have to message you first if you match so don't go full autist if you don't get messaged like I've heard some anons do.

Was there a man there though? Were you asked to take a seat somewhere?

I've bailed on every single tinder date I've ever set up. There is too much ego stroking going on with that app, my sister says her friends will regularly get on it just for a laugh, and I have started to notice a higher concentration of fatties on it as well. I will definitely try out bumble as 'respectable' is more my style as opposed to slutty trash.

>girls have to message you first

M8 I am not Veeky Forums enough for that yet.

>Have sex with other sad, broken people
>disregard them because they are this way
>just like normal women disregard you

Why should anyone see you differently if you can't see them differently? You know what unbreaks people? Love. Yet you disregard the ones who need it as badly as you, and chase the ones who will never understand. And you blame the rest of the world for this instea of yourself, and take it out on the sad broken girls and never call them back.

That is not a 10

Guys I'm 22 and never had a gf and am a broke and jobless student, and have grills blatantly hitting on me from time to time.

Question is if I'm looking for a relationship should I wait till i have a job and am not a jobless bum, or just go for it anyway? Because I've been avoiding pursuing girls even if they hit on me because Ive been insecure about being broke as shit.

wow thats deep

good luck with the rest of highschool

If being broke makes you feel insecure, you should probably find a job first. Might as well practice pursuing anyway though.

this

> 22 and never had a gf

contradicts

> grills blatantly hitting on me from time to time.

especially combined with

> I've been avoiding pursuing girls

classic Veeky Forums syndrome.

i have no evidence to prove i'm attractive or capable of getting a girl, but that's only because I don't try.

you need to evalute yourself because you likely have some significant social/physical malfunctions.

priority is to address those malfunctions.

I only recently got Veeky Forums over the past 2 years, always been fat my entire life m8, and now I get blatantly hit on but am literally too insecure to do anything.

But yeah I definitely have malfunctions and deep rooted insecurity that needs fixing.

I guess man :(

define "hit on all the time"

what exactly are they doing.

Is she happy u banged 6 sluts after her? You need to tell her

brehs . . never been on a tinder date with someone this thirsty

woman are are really interchangeable unless she genuinely had hobbies and interests that aren't netflix and having fun

>all the time
I never said that, I said from time to time.

define "hit on all the time"

what exactly are they doing.

cum on the megane!

Like I mentioned earlier, I never said all the time.

Each incident can have a VERY long greentext story, but I'll give you tl;dr of each.

>grill I talk to often would constantly eyefuck me in the gym, do romanian deadlifts and while bent over look at me, and has stuck her tits 2cm from my face for a good 10 seconds while I was sitting down in a chair and looked down to see my reaction while smiling, then continued to flirt then stood in silence for 20 seconds waiting for me to make a move, then when i didn't walked away sad.

>another grill literally walked up to me nervously and told me I was her man crush

>another girl at school would always take every opportunity to give me a shoulder massage, would compliment how big my muscles were, say she loves my arm veins, and go out of her way to leave her group of friends at lunch to sit with me and chat when I didn't even call her over.

>another girl I know from mutual friends would always compliment my muscles and feel my arms and chest when we went out as a group to a water park, and would always catch her staring at my chest and arms.

This is in the span of 8 months which is why I said from time to time, I'm not a virgin, I just have never had a gf.

ehh i would not count any of this as anything more than female flirting aka flirting for fun

have experienced this from many women, literally all of it, many times.

first one sounds entirely imagined t b h.

problem with guys with no experience is you tend to embellish facts and add a lot of extra details in your own head that didn't happen or add meaning where there previously wasn't any.

you might be telling the truth, but I've been on this website for awhile and have known a few guys like you throughout my time so I've come to expect the usual routine.

Thats fair enough, first one is very true though, and she actually confronted me a month later and in the most salty tone asked me why I was such a pussy when she was drunk, then asked me if I was gay.

I get what you mean though, and I have no reason to lie or overembellish as i just wanted advice for my original question

Also what exactly is the difference between flirting and hitting on someone?

Because I don't see much difference desu