What are some thoughts about McDonald's? Is it good idea to use it as a cheap bulking food...

What are some thoughts about McDonald's? Is it good idea to use it as a cheap bulking food? Also general bulking food thread

I only bulk on home made chicken

Veeky Forums is leaking

I'm rock hard right now

I bought two cans of chicken (50g protein), a box of mac & cheese (33g protein), a carton of milk (16g protein), and a little pack of pepperoni (30g protein)

For roughly 129 grams of protein and not even 2,000 calories for $5 from a dollar store

IMO you can't eat enough to get a significant amount of protein without an absurd amount of calories and

Unless you want to be a fat fuck, but be as strong as someone barely escaping dyel -- go for it

That's kinda similar to what I do

>Mac n cheese
>Can of chicken
>Can of green peas for fiber and micros

90 grams 1400 calories and super delicious

Don't care for quality huh, user. Poorfag?

We don't need a thread on bulking.

Bulking means you eat more.

Eat good shit. Not fat and oil and garbage.
or eat it and get fat. I don't give a fuck.

mc doubles/mc gangbangs have pretty decent macros for bulking

I I F Y M
I
F
Y
M

This. Contrary to popular belief, not all proteins are the same.

Wild game meat is on top and your stuff is way at the bottom.

I think you can get quality protein without hardly any fat or carbs, but its expensive and/or absolutely impossible to eat. Chicken breast on its own only has 1g of fat per 15-25g of protein, but it is the worst to eat on its own, so i lightly bread and fry it into basedchickychunks so that i can dip it in sauce, and so that it has some fat for flavor

I think I got food poisoning just from watching that.

>McDonalds
>cheap

For what you get, it's not that cheap. You could make the same thing at home for less money.

bullshit

Unless your time counts for nothing you neet, preparing all that takes quite a while.

Have you even seen the price on ground meat?

From what I see its relatively balanced as far as macros. You should definitely eat some sort of greens with it though. Need those micros

When you eat at McDonalds, lets say a big mac meal you get:

White bread
Mayo-type big mac sauce
French fries
Soda
A very small amount of vegetables
2 very small patties made from the shittiest meat possible

McDonald's is always a bad option, no matter what you order.

I went to McDonald's today and got a Filet-O-Fish combo with a bacon cheeseburger on the side. I was eating it in my vehicle in the parking lot and listening to an audiobook when I glanced up and saw the McDonald's worker I ordered outside having a cigarette.

She waved at me and I nodded and had to wait 7 minutes before she went back inside and I could eat in comfort again. I don't think that employees should be bothering or even trying to socialize with customers outside of the McDonald's restaurant or drive through, but that is another story.

I went to McDonald's for dinner tonight and got a McChicken combo with a bacon cheeseburger on the side. As I was driving to the second window the same girl was still working. She was acting somewhat obsequious and attempting small talk when she asked, 'why don't you come eat inside instead of in the parking lot where it is cold'.

That really bothered me for many reasons. First of all, I don't want my routine or actions to be tracked by a fast food employee. Secondly, she should not try to tell me how I should live my life. I do not want to eat inside because I find it less comfortable and would much rather be inside my vehicle listening to an audiobook and enjoying myself and my privacy.

Overall, I think it was very unprofessional to bring this up. I should have a clean slate with each drive through visit, not have to get the third degree because I committed some sort of faux pas. Which I don't think I did, because I often see people eating in fast food parking lots. How does she know I am not busy going to work or somewhere in a rush. Maybe I have a short lunch break?

How do you feel about eating in your vehicle in the parking lot of a fast food restaurant versus eating inside the restaurant?

I don't see how people can eat McDonalds. Even when I was a fatty eating drive through at least once a day if not more, I couldn't handle that shit.

If this isn't pasta, it needs to be.

You should check out Veeky Forums some time

It is, newfag :^)

How do you like audio books? I've been thinking about trying it out

Please have sex

I wonder if Review brah wrote the original..

people knock mcdonalds but thats because theyre fucking idiots who watched supersize me and think every single time u eat at a fast food joint u gotta get a number fucking 1, large size, with a soda.

a double cheeseburger is a buck fifty, has a meal's worth of calories and protein.

case in point this fucking stupid nigger

Ask ct fletcher

its crap man... I'll have it sometimes when drunk or as a last resort option. Sometimes I'll get the premium chicken wraps if I'm in a big hurry.

Mcnuggets are the only thing there bulk worthy

Preparing all that takes at least 1 hour with cooking.

So thats all the ingredients and one hour of your time, when you could just order the same thing for 5 bucks.

Im all for cooking home food, but fast food will always the cheaper option.

A double cheeseburger with bacon from McDonald's is still greasy garbage.
You guys are just lazy people trying to justify eating your yummy fastfood because "hurr durr it haz brotein!! Iz good 4u!!"

>1 hour to prepare a home-made hamburger

What? Do you even cook bro?

I worked at McDonald's as a teen and all I would recommend is the mcchicken. Everything else weirded me out.

quit making up bullshit. i said double cheeseburger nigger, nothing about bacon

just count your fucking calories and macros and youre fine.

>1 hour

nigga u wot I can make that shit in twenty minutes and have it cooked in less than ten

Fast food isn't cheap.

Fast food is convenient.

You can always make better quality, cheaper and more nutritious food yourself than ordering fast food.

15 minutes tops with pre prep of patties 10min you can make 6-10 small burgers with 1kg of mince for $10

Y-yeah but it doesn't taste as good as McDonald's lol ! =(

Roadkill deer meat

meme

protein quality is determined by PDCAAS and leucine content. whey and eggs are winners.

good meat is tastier (and might be better for you because of fat composition), but protein quality ain't the issue here.

HELLO GUYS/GIRLS!

This is for the one person out there playing lol, but a person that is playing alone!

Me and my friend Max just created a team for 3v3,if you would like to join for a few games then all you have to do is add me!

We are currently unranked but on our mains on we are in gold and diamond! If you would like to join us just add me now!

Name: Dalle212
Region: EUW

Fast food is not cheap, at all. Have you ever looked over a mcdonald's menu?

>Eating undercooked chicken

F

Double quarter pounder. Much cheaper than Le Big Mac.

white people always do shit like this

>pound of ground beef buns cheese $8
>1/4 meal McDonald's $8

lot of assumptions there.

When I have to resort to mcdongwalds or similar, I always get either some kind of triple hamburger or 20 chicken nuggets. No fries, no shake, no soda. It usually doesn't fuck up my macros too bad

I do GOMAD whole milk, and eat like 2 fastfood burgers + a big homecooked milk and im not getting fat cause im 6ft3 Everyones different

Wanna know how I can tell you've never cooked anything in your life

>I'm rock hard right now

Over salmonella?

Autism: The Post

Add guacamole so it fits your health needs

2 days ago i was hanging around with my brother at the main city square and we grabbed some MacD to eat while we caught some pokemon.
i had 18 pieces of chicken nuggets.a stray dog came at us to beg for food and i split a chicken nugget in half and offered it to him.he smelled it and he didnt want to eat it.no more mcdonalds for me,that shit aint meat.

pretty stale pasta too