My gf who i thought was a virgin confessed to me that she sent her nudes to some dude before we met and he shared them

My gf who i thought was a virgin confessed to me that she sent her nudes to some dude before we met and he shared them

Should I still believe that she's a virgin? What kind of shit is this anyway why keep your virginity and send nudes? Is she lying to me

Up

My gut says she's lying, but why would she lie about being a virgin but confess sending nudes to a dude? Either way, if she sent nudes to a dude she couldn't trust to keep them private then she's a shortsighted fucking moron anyways and you should leave her.

Nigga it's called a hymen.

my wife did this shit before we got married,
bloodied her face so bad she immediatly becomes
apologetic to anything she might have even
been related to doing if it makes me mad.
Social conditioning is a good thing brother.

Dump that ho. takin her clothes off for attention and shit, imagine how much worse it can get

A what??

Do mouths and hands and asses have these "hymens?"

Also, pic related.

I have like 4.5" girth and can still feel that Hyman break. Just fuck her and you'll know. BTW if she's athletic there's a solid chance she busted it during some strenuous activity.

Because she couldn't LIE about not having nudes on the net stupid.
He'd find them one day and she has to have that lie in place to protect her apparent virtue.

Trickle truth.

They probably involve a blowjob. At least.

And weren't "before we met."

>why would she lie about being a virgin but confess sending nudes to a dude?
My guess is so I don't hear it from someone else

She claims she told me because I kept nagging why she had suicidal thoughts "when I heard he shared them it broke me" and then she got a bit teary

She says I was her first kiss and that she never met that guy irl

>She says I was her first kiss and that she never met that guy irl
>Never meeting a guy and sending him nudes

What's a stupid whore for $500, Jim.

Lmao she's not a Virgin

that's why it's called "trickle" truth. you get a little of it at a time. a trickle of truth. with more behind it. be like a doctor. you've found where it hurts, now keep pressing and see what she admits to.

How old are you two? I'll tell you how plausible it is.

Check the hymen
Only way to be sure

She's trickle truthing you. Next thing shell tell you she only slept with 1 guy, okay 3 guys... Nvm I think it was 10 idk I lost count. Please still love me.

But honestly who gives a shit how many she slept with, just means she'll be better in bed. The concerning part is the lying. Don't let a bitch lie to you ever.

>defending lying sluts
>defending sluts period

Swallow the red pill brah

It honestly could be true.

My sister started playing an mmo around 13-14. Met some guy through it at 15, they "dated" until she was 18. She sent him nudes/planned on meeting but the relationship ended before they were able to meet irl. He was her age as well.

It's possible but it really depends on the type of person. My sister doesn't flirt, never had a bf irl. Doesn't go out, wears modest clothes. No social media except steam/skype and all her shit is very vague non attention whorey.

That's her though senpai. Your gf could be very different.

more important question

why should you give a fuck?

are you only going to fuck this one girl forever? if you're already questioning her shit why aren't you already preparing your leave her for the next girl? women come and go famalam, get used to the ebb and flow and stop getting caught up with tedious bullshit like this. who cares if a girl has had sex before, literally exclusively an 'honor' thing that you need to get your feeble mind over. you're banging her now, enjoy it.

This is a coworker though, pretty IRL.

Kind of hard to believe him seeing her naked was only limited to pictures if they saw each other every day

I think I believe her but I still don't understand why shit like that would make her go from happy girl to suicidal and depressive, there's probably more to it

TRIPS CONFIRMED

>are you only going to fuck this one girl forever?
I hope so

I've been down this road
before. My experience tells me that she is lying.
My experience tells me that if this makes you unhappy, you gotta leave her for someone else. If she's lying about this tedious shit then she's gonna do something else in the future that will really bother you and I know you don't want that.

Fuck her and find out. Ain't fucking rocket science.

Wtf? You're not supposed to do that shit. A hymen is not completely closed. It's just slightly closed

ITT: NOBODY KNOWS REAL FEMALE REPRODUCTIVE ANATOMY

She just automatically reduced your mental abilities because you lift. Show that bitch that you aren't easy to cheat with such obvious bullshit.

Seconding

Am I the only one who thinks this thread and OP are stupid? Also if you care so much about this you're underage as fuck; you should be lucky that you even kissed a girl being as retarded as you are

you sound like a huge fucking faggot. You only want virgin women? fucking trash

>wanting a lying, used up whore who makes you work for things she gave away easily for free to men before you

>not wanting a pure, loyal woman who devotes her life and love to you

shut the fuck up you cucklet and eat a dick in your shed

I don't want to be lied to especially abut these things

>wanting sloppy seconds
Have some self respect, cuck

This board is literally filled with autistic virgins

I bet your girl is fucking ugly too

Nigger this isnt advice. This is fit. Gtfo you stupid fuck cuck

Narcissism and attention seeking is the answer to why people do hurtful things. It's also the answer to why you shitfucks think you deserve some perfect cartoon princess.

That shit doesn't exist. Get over yourselves.

>trickle" truth
Never heard of that before, had to google it and confronted with a ton of shit from redpills. Holy shit, I've been trickle truth'd before, why do these sluts think they can get away with it. what the actual fuck haha

Is she

Ay knew a girl that did the exactly the same. She also claimed Virgin while having sucked of like 8 guys. Do you live in Germany, lower Saxony and does her Name Start with J?

No, sorry
can you tell me more about what happened to you?

Holy reach batman

>meet her at a bus stop with the guy she apparently sent nudes to
>later told me it was after an extra-judicial agreement (still not sure if I should believe her, who the fuck sits next to a guy that did this hit to her and even talks to him)
>thought I was cute, asked him for my number
>texts me, we have a pretty fun conversation
>start texting daily for about 2 weeks
>decide to start calling each other instead
>talk 2-3 hours/day
>slowly falling in love with her
>here's when she tells me about the nudes thing
>want to meet her (kinda hard because she lives in a village quite far away from the city)
>we meet in the city, go shopping
>long story short, she shows herself in underwear and we start french kissing at the end of it
>"I've never done this before, user". Sure.
>keep on talking on the phone, she starts calling me her boyfriend, I respond by seeing her as my girlfriend
>is on a class trip for one week right before our next date
>she meets a guy there
>tells me on the phone how great he is
>at first I'm happy for her that she found a friend there since she doesn't have many in her class
>slowly realize he's more to her than just some nice guy
>night before they come back they have a big party
>when they come back she tells me how protective he was of her
>their friends thought they needed a bit of "alone time" and cleared a room from them
>she tells me they didn't do nothing, I believe she gave him at least a bj
>he gave her his cap and said "I'm gonna come get it soon"
>on our date she's weirdly distant
>always kisses me when I start asking questions about the other guy
>I think it's to shut me up
>when she's driving home she changes her profilepic and status on all social media
>A pic of her in the bus seat with his cap on
>she must have kept it in her purse for the whole date
>Status: "I love you

Go on

>we don't talk for 2 months, she's obviously decided for him
>some day she skypes me
>"I left him, he was an asshole. So how's your day, user?"
>don't have anything better to do and am still attracted to her so I keep on talking
>talking is actually quite fun
>we start skyping about 1h/day
>after about 3 calls she changes in front of the camera
>first time I see her completely naked
>she claimed virgin before but I'm getting more and more suspicious of that
>this becomes a regular thing, I see her naked 2-3 times a week
>the other time she mostly talks about partys she had that weekend
>she's leading on two of her friends so they will keep on driving her there and buying her alcohol (she's too young to)
>some day she get's a text from some guy, I ask her what it says
>"So we meet tomorrow. If I forgot condoms, would you do anal?"
>it's obvious she is not a virgin anymore
>she's playing outraged "we didn't even want to fuck"
>she's getting more and more flirty with me until we reach a similar level to our first date
>telling me that she writes erotic short stories and reads one to me
>it's utterly shit. She has a vocabulary like a parrot and the imagination of a chess computer
>she sends me pictures when she goes for a run
>top held up so you can see her belly, shirt is not completely opaque so you can see she's not wearing a bra
>starts telling me about her friends
>"we sometimes play strip poker together"
>blablabla, more party stuff
>she tells me about how she blew a guy
>it tasted horrible when she swallowed as it seems
>somehow tells me she should have known, it's not like she had never done it before
>stares into the camera and wiggles her tongue
>tell her that's pretty trashy, ask how many it were
>"oh I don't know, like maybe 5?"
>feel really shit because she's playing flirty with me while also sucking off other guys
>try to somehow get over it. At least I get to see her dance around naked a few times a week.

cont.

dont post that cuck shit here, /r9k/ sounds like your kind of board

>I don't know what exactly triggered it, I guess her telling another story about her sex life
>I tell her how I feel about her
>"You're an attention seeking slut and using your body to make up for your week personality."
>I continue telling her about why none of her relationships lasted longer than 2 months, why she's unpopular in school and why 80% of her friends seem to be male
>she's incredibly pissed and ends the call

after about 2 weeks she calls me
>"you're right"
>tries to continue where we left off
>she's not showing tits anymore, as boring as ever so I decide to end it

1 month ago:
>get a call from her again
>very flirty
>tells me how attractive I am
>sends me a pic saying "I love you"
>start flirting too
>find out she has a bf, she's probably trying to cuck him
>he's away for one week, we start flirting again
>I do it b/c I finally need some pussy
>when he comes back she has to go on a camp for one week
>returns, says she doesn't have a boyfriend anymore and shows me a condom saying some guy on the camp gave it as a gift to her
>stop talking to her again because she's just too slutty

fuck man. And she was only 15 through all of this except the last part. How can a girl become such a slut and still try to appear innocent?
>I was 17 when it started, 18 now so everything is legal

>How can a girl become such a slut and still try to appear innocent?

How can a man become such a cuck and still try to appear masculine?

Roasted

why the fuck would you even care you autistic fuck

Either the shit posting is too much or Veeky Forums has some pants on head retarded ideas of women's purity. Who gives a fuck if she loves you now what kind of whinny baby cares about how many dicks she's had. I just care that she enjoys mine.

This. They also regenerate. If you do "just the tip" you can fuck them with them still retaining their virginity. Everybody wins

You're pathetic as fuck. Get help, autist

Take this shit elsewhere senpai, like /adv/ or /r9k/ you purist

I know I'm late as fuck to the thread but you've got a crazy bitch and you need to bail. I've been through this shit before when I was 15 or 16ish.
>giving you the purity cover story
>cryptic side comments that obviously need explaining if mentioned, but wants to make you keep asking first. Ie: I have suicidal thought etc
>obviously clingy personality, low self esteem, and depression make for a shitty person. Likely to cheat to feel validated and likely to suck the life out of you (and not in a good way)

Time to grow up and find a real relationship. Or be single. Either is more healthy than what you're about to get into. If you ignore me and in a year when you're miserable, remember this post and reflect that what I said is truth. Don't fall for the sunken cost falacy. It is never too late to bail.

yes

fucking ask her then

>believing girls are virgins in 2016

You have a lot to learn.

>im an unsociable loser but i dont feel bad or motivated to try and change cause its all external and somehow not my fault

Ok bud

What a shitty picture and a shitty defeatist attitude. Just like that faggot song from 3 doors down

>if i could be like them....i would give anything. Just to live ONE DAY in their shoes....

Sadcunt pity party bullshit

>people actually believe the virgin myth.
get a religious qt or move to a more conservative country.

Virginity is like genital lice. Get rid of it as quick as possible and never look back.

Helps if you trim your bush a bit too.

Her moms white and fathers Lebanese obviously her family is more conservative than the average person here

I regret making this thread
No one makes me as happy as she does, she cooks and bakes for me, cleans for me, buys me clothes without me asking, surprises me with cutest gifts that she made herself

>Lost my wallet once and she bought me a new one and put some money on it
>had deep cleaned my whole apartment one time
>Rekt a feminist who tried to convince her I was a bad bf
>is very protective and jealous which I find cute

She just has bad days and I mean BAD days but I can live with it, it's nothing to her good days

Just talk to her when the sitch calls for it, make the strongest effort you can to get to know her from every aspect side or angle, and make an equal effort to get her to know you as well, all of your dark sides and why you are the way you are and why she is the way she is. Figure out her bad days, what the deal with suicidality is, and trust her to provide you with like half the things you guys need on a personal and intimate level to keep your relationship going. The other half is on you,

But also be rational, don't let the retarded romatic idea of love drown you in the retardedness that intimacy's been for the past like what 200 years. If she slips, so be it, you guys can figure it out, and it should be for you as well, but the moment the relationship isn't working any more be prepared to let go, you're not doing anyone any favours by keeping a dying thing on life support.

I wish you all the best my man, and figure this shit out and spread the message, today's society is fucking nasty and retarded as far as these things are concerned.

LMAO at all these roasties and cucks

yeah that shit ain't playin ayrabz are crazy on their fucking daughters about boys.

in saying that

every ayrab i know flipped a full 180 once they hit 18-19 and started fucking like crazy due to being repressed but still put up the virginal good daughter act.

Is everyone on this board 12? Who cares what she did before. I keep that shit out of the relationship because I don't want to hear it. It doesn't matter either. She didn't like you then, she likes you now. As long as she's faithful and truthful you'll have a good time

Are you thirteen?

You people are as bad as the Mohammadites. Bloo hoo hoo, crying about "purity" - don't you have some abortion clinics to shoot up?

Hello /r9k/, hello /pol/.

Fucking THIS.

I don't think my wife's history is relevant to our marriage, and I REALLY don't want her judging me for mine.

Protip: We all spend our youths having as much slippery pump-pump fun as we can. What matters is how you act once you get that shit out of your system and calm down.

hmmm im talking to a girl right now thru snapchat and she is sending me nudes, tho i never met her irl.

she is also a virgin so it could be true OP

I personally deflowered two girls that were 20 and 22 at the time.

It's not a good time. There's lots of blood and it's pretty miserable dealing with the pain.

Well I'm military so I spend extended amounts of time away from my significant others. As such, most girls I know that have slept with like 10+ guys by the time they're 21 usually end up cheating because they like having a guy around to make them feel special or low self esteem and need to be validated. Basically, they're "easy."

However, girls that have slept with 1 or 2 guys usually are more loyal and less of a risk of "confiding" in their male friends. Typically these girls also only have female friends while the more "easy" girls have more guy friends.

You can trust her but remain wary. Could always be worse in this day and age of hookup culture.

Also doesnt seem outlandish that she sent nudes to a guy she hasnt met before. I go on omegle and use my gains (especially my ass gains) for evil and get flashes and mutual masturbation. Sorry man you just have to live with the fact that every girl now is a little bit of a slut, but like I said could be worse.

Oh look its the cucks coming to derail the thread.

We just want a girl that hasnt had too much cock in her and remains modest. Why? Because its been shown many times through research that the lower the sexual partners a women has had the more inclined she is to remain loyal in a relationship.

No, it's because you're ugly and insecure. You can fool yourself, but not anybody else

>You can fool yourself, but not anybody else

Being this retarded and using a 3rd grade proverb. Stay cuck faggot.

no offence mate, but its pretty obvious that men have historically valued virginity and biologically virginity in females is desirable.

Can't some men just have a different standard than you? I'm sure we all have some lines drawn that are different from others.

Pretty sure /pol/ is in favor of shooting abortionists