The shills got to me. Get in

People are looking for the next Walton/NEO. This is it. Everything about this coin feels right. inb4 promisecoin. Just saw a screenshot of a whale telegram group of 400 people with a target of 8-10$.

Other urls found in this thread:

bitfinex.com/posts/216
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

What exchange? Walton still has enormous room for growth imo and im all in

I'm all in as well, this is gonna be huge.

sigh

another exchange to sign up for. better be worth my time

all in baby woooooooo

it's not gonna go anywhere because burgers can't buy it right now. and burgers make up the majority of crypto.

get in early for once /biz

What are "burgers"?

yeah, we invented fucking everything

how the fuck this got 22 billion coins circulating, a market cap of 35 million, and a coin value of $1.58?

im a burger... you just transfer btc over burgers just can't margin trade

More than most shitcoins that get shilled on here, this one's got legs. Big team, real company, lots of funds in reserve. The wildcard is what the Chinese government decides to do with crypto. If they continue to shit on it ETP will move sideways or fall. If they regulate and normalize this coin, along with NEO, will moon. The downside is lose 1x of your investment. What's the upside? ETP is about $30m market cap. NEO is 1.5 billion. And that's despite all the Chinese FUD. So you've got to believe that there is less than a 1 in 50 chance that ETP will do as well as NEO and/or that the Chinese government will knock off the bullshit (which is all but confirmed at this point). Honestly this seems like a safe bet.

>22 billion
did you ever learn how to count?

Walton is unironically the next Walton.

they banned us a few weeks ago. have you tried withdrawing?

I'm a burger and I bought 15k yesterday and transferred it out of bitfinex and into the web wallet. We just can't deposit or withdraw in USD.

WHO GIVES A FUCK i'LL JUST LOGIN FROM A PROXY

>50 ETH
>450 NEO
>2000 ARK
>65000 LINK
>39000 ZRX

what do i drop for this?

ZRX

You can withdraw crypto, just not fiat.

ah, okay. well it doesn't matter anyway because they suspended americans from verifying lol
here: bitfinex.com/posts/216

good luck verifying

Can you withdraw BTC?

literally don't give a fuck

They are getting on more exchanges soon... just fucking download the wallet transfer over and wait for your easy 10x gains.

So it's basically an actually legit LAToken?

ETP has a wallet?

YANKEE DOODLES

You don't need to be verified to trade in crypto. I transferred BTC in, bought ETP, and withdrew it. I'm not verified. My withdrawal was worth over$20k, but I had no issues. You obviously haven't used bitfinex and don't know what the fuck you're talking about.

Yeah. Not the greatest, but it's better than ANS in the early days.

does it stake

Group link?

Cardano will make your coins look like pets.com

I think it's PoW but there's a way to lock your coins up for a set period of time to earn interest.

Post more, mate.

this not even a question