Daily reminder that humans aren't meant to be over 6'0". Our bodies and skeletons aren't meant to support it

Daily reminder that humans aren't meant to be over 6'0". Our bodies and skeletons aren't meant to support it.

For almost 200 000 years, the average human height has been 5'5" or below. It wasn't before humans started drinking tap water laced with estrogen and meat filled with HGH that humans have grown to be taller. It's a well known fact that taller people have poorer health, die earlier, and are easier to subdue. They (jews) want you to be tall. That's why they constantly advertise you milk, that's why they always tell you that REAL WOMEN want tall men (not proven).

t. a manlet

OMG your unsourced manlet diatribe has totally convinced me. I'd better get my legs shortened.

Not.

Say that again and I'll slice you in half.

4/10 bait, but I guess maybe 8/10 bait because of how obsessed Veeky Forums is with the manlet meme.

From the outfits the chicks are wearing, we can assume with high certainty that those girls are wearing high heels.

If not that makes those chicks well above average height, especially the one on the right who looks like a man

If a woman wearing heels is taller than you, you're both women

Isn't that guy like 5'10? Those girls are tall as shit

If the girl on the right isn't wearing heels, that would put her at like 6 feet.
How can she still not be used to seeing people shorter than her?

Well that would certainly make us even

>talking with a neighbor of mine
>his daughter used to babysit for me
>she's a qt blonde
>we're chatting about life
>ask him about how she's doing
>"oh she's been looking for a boyfriend for years"
>I ask him why she can't find one
>"she's kinda picky. He has to be at least 6 feet tall-"
>I'm struggling to contain my laughter
It's no meme, no good looking girl wants to date manlets

Fucking REKT

>Found the manlet
1/10 bait only because it made me reply.

dude you're killing him. just stop.

you really don't think it has anything to do with proper nutrition, or at least the caloric content to support growth, being more readily available as time and technology have progressed? you really think estrogen promotes growth?

it could also be natural selection, in that women dont procreate with manlets, and manlet genes are slowly dying off

No 5'8 or 5'7

'net says 5'9"

Hes 174cms aka 5'8

Estrogen is highly anabolic in the right envitonment. E2 does have links to shutting growth plates early though.

To OP, RBGH is Cow hormone. Humans don't have cow growth hormone receptors. Even if we did, the digestive system would break the hormone down to its amino constituents.

Arguably you could say tren has an impact, as it is used to mantain cow weight in shipment and recent studies suggest it is orally bioavailable in some capacity. However, tren does not convert to estrogen.

>fell for the bait
gotcha

Can anybody recommend how to get talstill growing. Any excercises to make me taller? Foods? Drinks? Am I just fucked? I'm 5 foot 7 and pretty young. Doctor said I'm probably

reminder that the ancient greeks found 175cm to be the optimal height for a man

I only told someone what height a celebrity was.. but good effort?

oooooooooooo shit

Meanwhile he's a rich and successful millionaire celebrity banging girls more attractive than her, while she will end up with some beta male who couldn't pull anyone more attractive and had to settle.

My jecket is blackNOT

He's also fat now

When will they ever learn

Jesus, lad.

So what you're trying to say is that you're 5'5?

Ackshully,

Average human height was stunted for a long time because wars were fought on horseback.

Imagine this... a fighting guy, over about 5'8" weighs too much with muscle and armor, and his horse will tire, thus other people will catch up to him and he will die, and his genes will not spread.

It's called the jockey theory.

However, royalty could ride around in carriages and not really have to worry about being attacked, etc.

Height is just a genetic mutation. It has always varied throughout the ages, but only recently have the conditions of the world been conductive to a taller average height prevailing.

:^)

Friendly reminder only short people can fit into tanks

>this is what coping manlets actually believe

Ayyy we've been chimps fo 7 million years, we aren't meant to be homo sapiens.

When will they learn?

probably what? your post was cut short, like you.

Yeah, for the working or hunting class maybe. But back in the tribal times the larger were saved for battle. Then in medieval era when we fought mostly horseback, the larger people tend to be merchants and traders or royalty. The surfs the knights and all the military were mostly small because they could be more nimble and weigh less with all their gear, on top of it using less material to provide armor. So basically if you were larger you no longer were intended for war in the later era. But the optimal "working" height is about 5'6-5'9", the optimal leader height is about 6'2"-6'4". If you're in between these you're looked at as "truly" average.