Henry V ordered that anyone who found a whore in camp could take her money, drive her off and break her arm

>Henry V ordered that anyone who found a whore in camp could take her money, drive her off and break her arm

Any other examples of ancient thot patrols?

salem witch trials

That was thots patrolling thots.

Every woman who ever lived was a whore.

The greatest thot ever was the one who got away being a thot. Mary.

>be king Boleslav II of Poland
>do king stuff and lead military campaign in Ruthenia
>Your knights find out that back home their wives are using their absence to have sex with their servants
>Knights are pissed off, demand you to finish your campaign and go back home to punish the disloyal wives
>You have to forget about seizing Kievan throne, because knights are already deserting
>You're mad because cheating wives ruined your eastern conquest
>ThotPatrol.exe has been launched
>Take puppies of stray dogs and force cheating wives to feed them with their breasts
>Take away bastard babies born from the affairs and make them get fed by the same stray female dogs you took pups away from
>The punishment causes so much outrage in the country that main bishop threatens you with a curse
>Execute him, after what whole country rebels and forces you to escape to Hungary
>You lost your power because of thot patrolling
>Yfw

One of the oddest moments of history I've ever read.

Holy shit what the fuck
Was he, dare I say it, /ourguy/?

>Execute him
that’s a fucking boss move

More to that, bishop Stanislaus's assasination could've looked kino as fuck. According to Kadlubek's chronicle, after Boleslav's guards refused to arrest the bishop without a trial, king got pissed off, grabbed his sword, went to bishop's church were he was doing a mass, and shoved the sword up his chest in front of everyone. After that he ordered to quarter bishop's body and scatter the body parts on wild fields.

>Alt-Kike meme fantasizes about race-mixing
poetry

>Boleslav's guards refused to arrest the bishop without a trial
did anyone respect this """""""""king """""""""?

I mean obviously they had more respect for God than for the king, which is understandable

might explain why he had gone so mad and cutted down people who criticised him desu

since when is it acceptable for christians to go around cursing people? shit bishop had it coming
like some medieval "falling down". this whole thing is making me depressed

chad

Is that Chad or autismo move? I can't even tell.

>since when is it acceptable for christians to go around cursing people? shit bishop had it coming
This, practicing majick and going around defending whores is literal paganism, bet he secretly worshiped trees.

ibrahim the mad and sultan of the thot patrol
> think one of your concubines is cheating
>have 280 concubines drowned

They're both thots

How could a concubine cheat when the only guys aside from the sultan she saw were without a dick?

>whip out thine tits or be slain, "good" women of Poland, the king says you shall feed these mongrel pups like the bitches ye be

were all Piasts so hardcore?

>You're mad because cheating wives ruined your eastern conquest
>Take puppies of stray dogs and force cheating wives to feed them with their breasts
>Take away bastard babies born from the affairs and make them get fed by the same stray female dogs you took pups away from

You know it is fake story made up by Gall known as Anonymous?
Don't belive in everything in old storybooks

God's faithful servant.

Shame it's just a made up story.

>He doesn't know about scissoring
Oh my sweet summer child...