>Squat (atg) 200 lbs 5x5
>Deadlift 265 lbs 1x5

Pic unrelated

/4/3/2/1

Anywhere from 1-3 plates more than you currently lift

This is true regardless of how much you currently lift

Welcome to prison, enjoy your stay

Never, you will never not be DYEL

God damn fuck this meme, that's so unbalanced.

Typical benchmarks are 1 pl8 OHP, 2 pl8 bench, 3 pl8 squat, 4 pl8 deadlift. Hitting actual, not calculated, 1 rep max is the first step. Hitting for reps is pretty much golden. Keep in mind this is alot less impressive if you're a 300 poons fatty.

1/2/3/4 Everybody should be able to hit these. I'm 2 years into lifting and can almost do 5 reps of each now. Just takes time, don't compare to other people though. We're all special snowflakes.

these really aren't that heavy...

this just gets you past the DYEL part, where non lifters think you are kinda strong.

you need to be at 500/400/300/200 to get people who actually lift to take you seriously, from my experience atleast.

well maybe not OHP because that shit is fucking hard, but the others are pretty much that.

my dick is going to turn into a geyser of uncontrollable cum on the day that i can 5 rep lmao1pl8 OHP and lmao2pl8 bench

200/300/400/500 is okay if you've just started lifting seriously, but 3pl8/4pl8/6pl8/8pl8 is more like the cutoff to wear people actually start respecting your numbers.

>lifting for 6 months
>sub-lmao2plate squat
shoulda done SS son

My bench is fucking 72.5 kg and I repped 1pl8 OHP how can you complain about the easiest one from the bunch

Either you cheat the shit out of your OHP or you have no idea how to bench.

Same. The hardest part is proving to be the jump over 45kg OHP

Found the guy who's afraid of shoulder volume

I'm 2 months in started from the empty bar and noticing gains already:

>OHP 100 lbs 3x5
>Bench 100 lbs 3x5
>Squat 165 llbs 3x5
>Dead 165 lbs 1x5

I could honestly push my bench and deadlifts a little harder but I'm happy with my current pacing. It lets me occasionally bust out a set of 20+ if I'm having a good day.

I compete in Strongman. 90% of my pressing work is overhead-focused rather than bench.

I still don't have a ohp/bench ratio half as fucked as that. Olympic lifters who never train their bench don't have a ratio that broken.

Not realy

3/4/6/8 is impressive for those just starting out lifting seriously, but if you want to be taken seriously by the serious lifting crowd you'll need to be putting up 5/6/8/10 at least.

>Keep in mind this is alot less impressive if you're a 300 poons fatty.

This x1000

For years I wondered how people on here report and expect such fast progression. The numbers don't matter, at least not enough to become obese.

listen to this guy. you are a faggot who does a push press. there are a lot of people on Veeky Forums who confuse the two