He fudded OMG, one of the most solid Altcoins in all areas, from the team, the business behind it, the marketing...

>He fudded OMG, one of the most solid Altcoins in all areas, from the team, the business behind it, the marketing, the goal, and the adaptation potential

You could have bought at under 150k. It's nearly back to 200k already.

Going to be listed on Bithumb on Friday:

reddit.com/r/omise_go/comments/75meet/bithumb_document_leaks_omisego_on_bithumb/

This was your honest to god last chance to get it below $9.00

Other urls found in this thread:

coinpan.com/index.php?mid=free&page=1&document_srl=9518706
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

dont even try it user. these fucktards are lost. this coin will make me retire

Already past $9 fml

I tried, mate. I tried like like crazy to get Veeky Forums into the skate of gains, but I fail ; _ ;

They had their chance. They mocked it. They posted Ronald Mcdonald memes for a week. This is the result

I love OMG!

APOLOGIZE

I literally bought ATH at the end of september. I'm not touching this shitcoin again

>It's a shitcoin because he's a shit trader
Stay poor. Maybe one of these days you'll hit that 100x instead of buying 100x.

>I bought the ath waah waah
Waah waah I bought the btc all time high in March 2012
I'm still crying never touching that shit coin again

it's starting to feel like old times again ^^

CARBON FIBER HANDS

I BOUGHT SO LOW I NEVER HAVE TO PANIC SELL EVER AGAIN AHAHAHAHAHA

IM GONNA BE RICHHHHHHH

weve had lije 5 dips now so pepper your anguses

It's a shitcoin because it went into a downtrend upon receiving good news

poorfag here, i traded my 8 omg into 50 can still afford a lambo someday?

I bet you think you can buy stuff with OMG

u fucking good at trading

>held from 260k

pls recover

>I am retarded and want to stay poor buying ATHs, then FUDing afterwards

Wait if you bought this coin and i bought this coin who bought the coin? Me or you? You bought it. You as in me or you as in you?

It's fake idiots. There's a ton of these. Check it out:
coinpan.com/index.php?mid=free&page=1&document_srl=9518706

Even the koreans are laughing at how stupid you are.

user, I am you.

Who is I? Who am you? Wait thats not right. Who am I? Who are you? Wait you are you or I am me? Whats going on here?

its a shitcoin because the market cap valuation exceeds its actual real-world value in terms of having a working product/service, and in terms of generating cash flow.

OMG is exactly what people call it: a unicorn, just like a lot of silly-con valley companies that make losses but are still valued $1B+.

OMG going under $1B market cap was justified. it should've gone even lower.

it's also a shitcoin because it rose too much based on HYPE and not on real fundamentals.

fundamentals matter for coins that aren't shitcoins.

fundamentals don't matter if you're just trading shitcoins for swings and shit. that's why they're shit coins. they are literally based on nothing real (yet) beyond the promises they make.

I have 2.4K OMG and the lowest I bought in is $10. It hurts right now but if you actually do your research on the coin you realize its a medium to long term gold mine and the short term pain means nothing. I just wish I had the balls to sell the last time it hit ten and re buy at 7 but I didnt want to get run over picking up nickels. Because this was a def bottom I just had no money left to buy put it in.

Nice just sold 100k of this bull trap

go away poor fag.

only cucks interpret sour grapes that way.

Law 36
Disdain things you cannot have: Ignoring them is the best revenge

Jun just tweeted and hinted at integration with FeliCa in Japan, that is Suica and Pasmo, the cards that are used for public transport, convenience stores, vending machines, even restaurants etc. This would allow foreigners to come and top up e wallets and spend using the existing touch points.

Japan have intention to go cashless by the 2020 Olympics.

Fucking strap in boiiiii

S K A T E B O A R D

Can you skate on the moon?

what about the skateboard memes? Surely they can not survive that shit tier memery.

You are right. Brainlets talking about non existent partnerships based on a sticker on a skateboard will bring the value of this coin to $0 where it belongs.

Any real partnerships with governments, banks, central banks, merchants etc. will mean nothing. A working product producing incredible fees for token holders will mean nothing.

You have convinced me and I have SODL.

RIP in peace.