Tfw lifting won't fix a broken home

>tfw lifting won't fix a broken home

do your best to get out of the situation man

if you really wanted to fix it, you wouldnt be whining here, you'd be hiring a carpenter , god ppl are so stupid these days

i know that feel bro its super stressful going anywhere with both my parents

Did you make that wojak?

BOY do I know that feel my man

their anger hurts my ears. been running strong for seven years

The silence is worse. My parents don't speak to eachother at all and I sit alone in my room all day. We're like three strangers that happen to live in the same house.

>lifting wont fix the years of emotional and physical abuse you went through at the hands of your father
>lifting wont fix the insecurity and fear of love you have because of the environment you were in
>lifting wont bring back the qt you lost due to insecurity and self hatred

Still not giving up despite everything going to shit

We've come too far to quit now

>tfw older brother never wanted to do stuff with me when I was little
>tfw he bullied me a lot as a kid
>tfw he is short tempered and an asshole

>tfw mom is a manipulative woman
>tfw she emotionally blackmails me
>tfw she is close minded as fuck

>tfw dad only cares about work and is slowly killing himself with unhealthy habits
>tfw he thinks he knows more than me on every topic
>tfw he is too stubborn to change his behavior

Yet I still care about these people...

Were you unplanned, OP? If so, then you're the reason your parents are unhappy; they have to stick together, sacrifice everything, for your wellbeing. It just happens that that thing they're sacrificing most is their own happiness.

>tfw moving out with good paying job in a week
>finally able to get my mom out of being verbally abused by my dad
>tfw can help brother pay for college

It's gonna be a lot of work and sacrifice, but I've wanted this for so long.

user are you me?

>tfw lifting won't fix being a recovering drug addict virgin with deep intimacy issues

jdimsa

Depends. Are you also waiting for a girlfriend to rescue you?

Also are you a girl?

Excuse me while I go call my brother

good for you user, make us proud

Jesus fuck aside from the brother part this hit me so fucking hard.

Hang in there man. Do what you can to get out and find peace with yourself.

im a 28 year old and i have a regular night mare since i was 20, its about my mother screaming and ranting the everlasting shit out of my father while we are sitting at dinner and my father crying and begging her not to do it in front of the children.

Are you my younger brother? What the fuck are you doing here, you don't even lift

Yes I do. I just fucking told you I was going to the gym

Shit... sad shit.

Aim for a good woman breho. I witnessed similar dynamics when I was a kid.

Tfw drugs will

I know this feel so much. About 50 more days till I move off to college. I'm counting the fucking minutes.

>tfw bipolar, messed up sleep scheudule, adhd
>parents divorced and don't bother, I never cared to get therapy
>found Veeky Forums, got in a pretty good shape, deadlifted 170kg, was on my way for my long-term goal: get 200 before I turn 19
>felt happy for a while
>found a gf I loved
>was on my way to become a Pharm.D.
>dropped out and lost gf because of re-emerging depression
>drunk and/or took sedatives, stopped lifting, a year passed
>now I have to pay for tuition and get into debt
>parents stopped supporting me
>I started lifting again
>I'll be in university again
>still depressed as hell

wish me luck, brethen.

Underrated post

>tfw lifting couldnt help me feel better about my dying father.

His kidneys were trashed, the transplant failed and he caught a bad infection.

My father used to be heavy into bodybuilding earlier. This guy used to work out with his friend K and used to teach him how to do some exercises. K went on to create a gym chain in a big city where celebs go. My father taught that person. He had read arnold's encyclopaedia.(back when lifting literature was scarce)

He passed away last month.

He left lifting due to demands of work, marriage and kids. He got diabetes and high bp and his kidneys failed. Everything went downhill from there.

Why did I tell you this? To show you some things happen which are out of your hand. Don't despair but grow stronger. Think of it as a challenge to build your mental fortitude. You should not be affected by external stimuli if you don't want to. Just do you. You choose what will affect you.

I pushed through the sadness. I am only 19. You can do it too.

>bodybuilder
>kidney failure
kek

?

Good on you man. Stay strong.

>be me
>switch to online high school to persue my goals
>dad thinks i dropped out of school
>I show him the online school
>He says it's not real school
>Get in fight because I forgot to take trash out
>The usual insults, piece of shit and the like, tells me I'm a dropout and a failure.

18 years old and saving money to move out. Why it gotta be like this Veeky Forums? My dad is too stupid to understand my situation at all and everything I do is wrong. My self worth has gone to shit man, call me a pussy or whatever but constant emotional abuse since I was born has driven me insane.

>Tfw you where the older brother...
>tfw your older brother was an alcoholic and addicted to crack living out of state
I made up with him a year or so back and he are tight as a nuns ass...
Parents just divorced a little less than a year back after years of separation so things are going alright right now...

Made up with both older and younger brothers p.s.

I didn't even forget to take it out either, my clock was an hour off, I told him that and he said I was making excuses.

This man doesn't trust me and has put me down since I was born, yet I still love him and feel like it's all my fault, what do I do fit?

Separation is the best remedy in this case user... That and if you ever get the money see a counselor and talk about it... You may be able to talk to him in the future about his abuse or you may never get the chance but you have to take care of yourself... Separation does not equal hate...

>>tfw mom is a manipulative woman
>>tfw she emotionally blackmails me
>>tfw she is close minded as fuck

all women are like that, selfish cunts, they are doing this subsconciously

even if they realize that they did extremly dumb shit they are able to convince themselfs that they did this for somebody from empathy and not for their own profit

but playing emotionally with your own kid like you play with your husband is really fucking bad thing

>tfw lifting won't turn back years of neglect and being raised by a single moter that lead to irreversible mental illness

read no more mr nice guy.

But can help you break a home. Im almost beating my dad and mom.

Hahah

audible kek

My mom tells my dad that she made him the man he is yet that he is nothing but a hillbilly that doesn't know how to communicate with humans cause he grew up with animals

Every
Single
Fight

No but with the strength of lifting you have the abilities to build a new home

Sorry, bro. But I had to live in a far worse situation than you did. Damn, you don't even know how shit life was before you were born. I'm just the product of people who shouldn't have had children, so don't judge me too harshly you hear?

good shit bro

i also beat my alcoholic father who abused me

it helped him become normal again