You told me my penis would get bigger if I lost weight wtf i hate Veeky Forums now

you told me my penis would get bigger if I lost weight wtf i hate Veeky Forums now

You gotta do the first part

OP your still fat. Scratch that obese.

You are still a fat fucking piece of shit

it's like a second bellybutton

>mfw I searched google for this image and all the results are warts, wounds, noses, and a pig

sorry but I'm 73.8kg now and I started at 96.8kg tell me again how I haven't lost weight I'm 5'9 so why would DO I STILL LOOK LIKE THIS

>tfw 5'7 and ~70 kilos and not like this
what happened to u man

I just did calories in calories out to lose weight :( idk what went wrong.

keep going , dont give up

no you have it wrong, your dick doesnt get bigger it just looks less small in comparison

beta genetics

I'm just going to go to 66kg and see what happens.

eat less food you fucking hippo

Post body. I am having a hard time understanding how you look like this at 5'9 162lbs. Maybe the angle is shit? Have you never played sports or done any sort of recreation?

Also how long is your dick when erect? You may just be a dicklet I am sorry to say.

Yeah I'm a dicklet 4 inches erect

Well bummer about the dicklet. You definitely look soft as fuck, so I am guessing a lot of your weight comes from fat compared to others. What deficit are you aiming for each day?

1400 calories-1500 calories a day

Whats your TDEE? You've lost good weight, dont be too discouraged that you arent where you want to be yet. How often do you work out? Do you do any HIIT? What does your routine look like?

I just showered at a korean gym surrounded my fat and potbellied korean men. You would have had the tiniest dicklet there. Lose some weight you fat fuck

If your dick is 4" hard you really need to be shredded to get girls. And with it being that tiny soft, you need to be very self assured.

I would still suck it. If you have a partner who loves you then there is no problem.

Not sure if buried dick or just micropenis.

>2016
>Being a dicklet