France's history is as autistic and belligerent as Germany's. Prove me wrong

France's history is as autistic and belligerent as Germany's. Prove me wrong.

French did it with style.
Germans did it in a cringy and autistic manner.
Chad conquest vs. beta warmongering

>France
>Chad
*gets rekt so hard by anglos that they are reduced to an eternally politically polerized regional power going through regime change every decade and desperately trying to reassert themselves colonially until well after WWII*
France is like that jock who becomes a complete loser after highschool and tries desperately to relive the glory days

Yeah, but Germany is the school shooter.

France was an agricultural(peaceful) nation for most of its history, so she rarely invaded her neighbours, at most, she raided them. Germans, on the other hand, tried several times to genocide/displace Slavs, they also treated Romans/Italians very poorly.

Quote related is what Germans thought of Italians :

>But we Lombards, Saxons, Franks, Lotharingians, Bavarians, Swabians and Burgundians, so despise these fellows that when we are angry with an enemy we can find nothing more insulting to say than -'You Roman!' For us in the word Roman is comprehended every form of lowness, timidity, avarice, luxury, falsehood and vice. You say that we are unwarlike and know nothing of horsemanship. Well, if the sins of the Christians merit that you keep this stiff neck, the next war will prove what manner of men you are, and how warlike we."

Quote related is what Germans thought of Slavs :

>What do those little frogs matter to me? I could carry seven, eight, or even nine of them about strung up on my lance muttering I don't know what! It is a shame that our lord king and we should weary ourselves against such worms.

Awesome. Germans have a collective consciousness even over great periods of time.

>at most, she raided them
Which is almost the same as invasion, wouldn't you think?

>this is what the Eternal perfidious actually believe

>muh eternal anglo meme
That was never real

France has never been an aggressor of a conflict they had always been a collection of peace loving people who unfortunately got dragged on due to the warlike nature of their neighbours

>100 years
>80 years war
>30 years war
>7 years war
>war of spanish succession
>war of australian succession
>tonkin war
>boxer rebellion
>italian wars

>he conveniently forgets Napoleon
whoa.. so this is the power of Veeky Forums.

>he conveniently forgets Napoleon
Napoleonic wars were defensive too

French crushed four times the Germans but they kept coming at them like the rabid dogs

>a peaceful revolution that tries to democratically topple a corrupt and insidious monarchy is denounced by every monarch in Europe
>the French barely manage to hold them off
>brave Napoleon tried to only extend the border of France so no invaders may ever threaten them again
>the great powers put on 7 coalitions to finally extinguish them

>Chad conquest
Lost a war to fucking Brazil.

>france
>""innocent""

No not really
Theirs a difference between sacking jerusalem and taking jeeusalem

>gets BTFO
>resorts to meme arrows

F-France declared war on Prussia during the Franco-Prussian Wars!! They're definitely not innocent now!

They got manipulated by bismark into thinking the prussians where being upstart assholes
No right or wrong here
Just bismark being bismark

France is evil, I'll prove it myself!

>30 years war
France literally financed the Swedes and sided with the protestants as they couldn't defeat Spain without a huge coallition. Don't forget that France tried to annex Italy for 55 years as well in the XVI century

French tend to win their wars.

>French tend to win their wars.
INHALES
*HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA*

>But we Lombards, Saxons, Franks, Lotharingians, Bavarians, Swabians and Burgundians, so despise these fellows that when we are angry with an enemy we can find nothing more insulting to say than -'You Roman!' For us in the word Roman is comprehended every form of lowness, timidity, avarice, luxury, falsehood and vice. You say that we are unwarlike and know nothing of horsemanship. Well, if the sins of the Christians merit that you keep this stiff neck, the next war will prove what manner of men you are, and how warlike we."
Damn, BTFO.

why are people on this forum so butthurt at anglos and germans. they are both obviously great people. perhaps the only people with the chops to insult them are the russians, but i am sure all the vitriol is coming from lesser 'literally who?' nations

nice

t. brainlet

i'm pretty sure germans werent the only ones doing nationalist shit talking and banter back than. people are still doing it to this day.

France isn't an absolute ape without culture, France also never committed genocides or ruined the world or certain ideas. The worst things that France did were side with the protestants in the thirty years war (even though spain seized french territory and forced them to attack spain) and then having the revolution. The Germans are apes that go around senselessly conquering with greed.

Spain and the Austrian Habsburg were surrounding France
they had no option but to fund those dirty Swedes which were thankfully dealt by the Russians

France killed the Templars and caused the Western Schism.

Because the "Papacy" was a Germanic puppet state

If you look at who supported the French side, they were Celtic or Latins, while those who supported the German side were Germanic or controled by Germanics

Perfect
Na too much precision and attention to detail.germans are germans no other way to call it, germans are their own phenomenon

This is a perfect description

More like because the French Kingdom had money problems.

>France declares war on Germany
>Gets btfo
>Three times in a row

Every fucking nation in Europe was an agricultural nation for most of it's history and they were pretty much always trying to invade their neighbours. There are probably only a handful of years where France wasnt trying to invade England, Spain, Flanders, Italy, Germany etc

>Spain and the Austrian Habsburg were surrounding France
Spain aided Richelieu against protestants. It was a cheap shot and a huge betrayal of France. Probably amongst the lowest blows in thee history of mankind as the French could never beat the Spanish on their own

>Annex italy
Those territories rightfully belonged to the king !

>Naples had its own king and Francis made a retarded claim that it belonged to France because it belonged to the previous king that was actually the legit ruler of Milancunlike Francis
Stop the autism. France was an expansionistic blob until Spain BTFOed them to a century and a half of irrelevance and lameness

>the french autistically invaded all of Europe "defensively"

>this is your brain on Veeky Forums

>Philip II of Spain was a Roman Catholic king who hated Protestants, including the French Huguenots, and considered them heretics. He ordered his troops to kill any they found in the colonies. Therefore, in 1565, troops under Pedro Menéndez de Avilés notoriously massacred hundreds of Frenchmen around Fort Caroline in what is now Jacksonville, Florida. After capturing the fort and slaying nearly all his prisoners, Menéndez hung their bodies on trees, with the inscription, "Not as Frenchmen but as Lutherans."[2] The massacre aroused indignation in France among Protestants and Catholics alike. >The French king sent complaints to the Spanish court, but Menéndez and his associates, instead of being punished for the deed, received rewards and honors.[1]

>Embittered by the cruelty and indignity that he had suffered from the Spaniards, de Gourgue determined to avenge the murder of his Protestant compatriots, though he was himself a Catholic.[1] He sold everything he had and borrowed money from his brother Antoine to recruit a crew and charter three ships. He sailed to Cuba with two hundred men, never telling them the goal of their trip. Once in Cuba he made his intentions clear, and his crew approved his choice of revenge. >Gourgue then moved to attack Spanish-held Fort Caroline, which they had renamed as Fort San Mateo, enlisting the aid of Fort Caroline's old allies, the Saturiwa and Tacatacuru clans of the Timucua Indians. The fort soon surrendered to de Gourgue's forces. The French and Indians killed the Spanish prisoners in retribution for Fort Caroline and other massacres of Protestants.[3] They hanged the prisoners with the inscription, "Not as Spaniards, but as murderers."[2]

Spain's aid against protestants was not a service rendered to France, but to their own intolerance. Richelieu did it for the sake of the kingdom, so why should he feel grateful to those who joined for the sake of their bloodlust ?
And Spain had been funding catholic hardliners whenever they had the opportunity, but most of all when they would enter into conflict with the king and weaken the kingdom.

Spain saved France from protestantism and refused to humilliate France despite having the chance of conquering Paris multiple times. It was just French autism that couldn't stand a country being better than them at everything with 1/4 of the population that made them declare an unfair war,which theycwere losing,until the Catalan and Portuguese revolt

I agree that the wars were defensive for starters, but it wasn't a peaceful revolution, m8.

Germany loses WWI and is treated accordingly
>REEEE how dare the Entente treat us like losers,e are superior to you subhumans, Versaiiles is the biggest crime in human history, we will have our REVENGE
France loses the Franco-Russian war and is treated accordingly
>REEEE how dare Prussia treat us like losers, we are superior to you subhumans, Francfort is the biggest crime in human history, we will have our REVENGE

It was actually quite peaceful for a revolution, until Albion started to fund royalist insurrections.

France did not go to war to get Alsace back.

>Spain saved France from protestantism
lol

>despite having the chance of conquering Paris multiple times
lol x2

>It was just French autism that couldn't stand a country being better than them
lol x3

>with 1/4 of the population
lol x4

Typical Spaniard with an inferiority complex towards "gabachos"

>lol
It is a fact
>lol x2
Phillip the II refused to conquer Paris and decided to sign Chateu cambresi.The city was unguarded when he sieged it
>lol x3
There is no other reason to justify French intervention in the 30 years war
>lol x4
>Population of Castile
6M people
>Population of France
20M people

I am American btw.If you don't trust me we can just go on int and show you my flag faggot

>It is a fact
Nope
We genocided cucktestants and put back to their place cathniggers, as for Spaniards, just like Anglos they were merely funding fundamentalists to put France into a state of constant civil war.

>Phillip the II
He was an Austrian not a Spaniard, also, he would have been able to hold it anyway, and even if he did, Paris was an irrelevant city at that time.

>Population of Castile
>Population of France
Nice try, but there was no national censuses back then

>I am American btw.If you don't trust me we can just go on int and show you my flag faggot
American is a meme ethnicity

I bet you're a 1/36 Spaniard Amerimutt

>We genocided cucktestants
With Spanish troops.
>He was an Austrian
Born in a Valladolid from a 1/2 Spanish father and a 1/2 Spanish mother.
>he would have been able to hold it anyway
Phillip's army had anihilated the French army at St.Quentin.France could have done jackshit if he took the city and raise it to the ground,but he just refuse to as he tried to befriend France.
>Nice try, but there was no national censuses back then
Church birth certificates are pretty fucking much close to a census.The fact that France got cucked by Castile for 2 centuries is just pathetic

>he would have been able to hold it
he would have been unable*

>Spanish troops were all around France
Amerimutt education

>France got cucked by Castile for 2 centuries is just pathetic
>Spanish slaves were ready to die for their French overlords according to you
Pick one, mutt

Which dynasty rule over Spaniards btw ?

>Church birth certificates
Nope

>Spanish troops were all around France
A fact
>Which dynasty rule over Spaniards btw ?
Habsburgs which were 1/2 Trastamaras,1/4 Valois and 1/4 Habsburgs.Btw the Bourbons are Navarrese and therefor of Iberian stock.
>Church birth certificates
>Baptism records
>Not good enough for the insecure frog

Nah, France has an actual history. Germany has been historicaly irrelevant.

My bad, i meant "Which dynasty currently rule over the Spaniards ?"

>Every fucking nation in Europe was an agricultural nation for most of it's history and they were pretty much always trying to invade their neighbours.
Austria-Hungary was mostly formed through marriages.

Franks did both.

But we started WW1? Cute hypocricy.

Bourbons.

>peaceful

There was no indication that such a war would go any other way than the last one. You're delusional if you think the French wouldn't take back Alsace and the Moselle if given the opportunity. Especially since they did so eventually.

You do realize the character in that image is a self described francophile? That is France's true glory, its culture.

>ignoring "Revanchisme"

Hitler was literally Napoleon...

>expanded borders
>to Egypt
>for self defense, you understand

>WE WILL GET OUR REVENGE even if it means starting a second world war ! We will stake our nation's survival on the destruction of every the others !
>WE WILL GET OUR REVENGE, like, you know, we'll get around to it eventually, if they start another war or fall apart on their own for some reason.

There is a difference.

France paid their reparations from franco prussian war while germany just screeched after wwi

The French were literally eaten by the English at Agincourt.

Egypt was liable to Anglo expansion which soon happened anyway
Napoleon was a liberator of the people there,even today through the streets of Cairo you can hear the sound of prayers mentioning Napoleon

>autistically invade
>pull out of Prussia,Austria and Italy after he kicked their collective asses
>established Poland
Only on the basis the France was severely weakened taking on the entirety of other great powers,their spirit of elan prove to be their own undoing
it was peaceful until foreign hooligans and firebrands started to undermine the peaceful causes of the revolution

I see very well that Habsburg sycophant and Anglo kowtowing still lives on today
May God bless France

>>autistically invade
>pull out of Prussia,Austria and Italy after he kicked their collective asses
>established Poland

he didn't leave Prussia, Italy or Austria out of good will, he just cant hold all of Europe at once even with the biggest army in Europe

And he established Poland as a source for new manpower you not because he liked your shitty country

The reparations for the Franco-Prussian war were the same percentage of GDP that Napoleon took from Prussia at Tilsit, Versailles wasn't indemnities it was economic sabotage

Its even more autistic, I'd argue.

>France has been shitting on German lands in the many wars of the early 19th, 18th and 17th Centuries.
>Is invaded by Germans *once* in 1870s.
>HUHUHU MUH REVENGE! MUH REVENGE!
>Butthurt geography classes pointing at lost French land.

this, France was invading germany for like 3 centuries regularly before 1870 where they declared war and got trounced, honestly France was encroaching on all of it's neighbours in the 16th and 17th centuries, taking northern Catalonia from Spain, Alsace and Lorraine from Germany and Savoy from Italy

What the hell, I hate Romans now.

God you brainless g*rmans disgust me
Not only do you for miserly habsburg propaganda and lies yet you continually twist the tongue of figures for your own convenience

France beat them in two World Wars. Not even a debate

>defending the Prussians
>Habsburg propaganda

Polish education everyone

Ironically, Napoleon is probably the only french wars that were purely defensive. The other European powers got nervous about Napoleon's growing power and insatiable land lust and broke the peace terms they had signed with him when he became consul.

Napoleon wasn't aggressive - as consul. When he was a general of the republic he most certainly was, as the Republic started pretty much all of it's wars and went around pillaging Europe to pay it's debts. Napoleon was basically a modern day Caesar in that regard.

After he became emperor and everything went sour, he did declare war on neutral Spain for the loot. Which was a mistake.

Good post