What's the one FUCKING food that's just the absolute scourge of your diet?

What's the one FUCKING food that's just the absolute scourge of your diet?

Fucking this shit, can't control myself around this shit

Your sister

cant get enough of that china max takeout plus the added bonus of asian cuties mirin my mass

I didn't think I had one until I downed a 12" pizza earlier today.

I hadn't eaten very much, so that might just be me being hungry but shit... It's my kryptonite.

Milk fucks my shit up

Bread.

Fucking this. I can shy away from pizza, mcdonalds, chocolate, cake, etc, fucking etc, I won't even look at that shit. But bread man, jesus christ

now that im on keto

pancakes

>Bread so fresh the crust still crunches

Potato chips..just fuck my shit up senpai..

I'd say ice cream, and cheese pringles.

I literally can't have either in the house.

Shit that takes prep to make is fine because I have more time to stop myself, but I can just pick either of those up and start eating.

Ben and Jerry's man. Lucky studying abroad now so I don't know where to get it.

a flavor in particular?

Any kind of ice cream is the worst but sugary foods tempt me constantly.

Your pic related. I crave PB&J, but the ingredients area all shit tier. The bread, the jelly, shit, even the sugary peanut butter are all bad.

The fucking lime and chilli Lay's ones...piri piri or w.e...and estrellas. Shit man, they're so high in calories and i fucking crave them. I'm a sucker for salty and hot foods.

I usually take one day every 2 weeks to indulge my temptations when trying to maintain.

Last week I had a large pizza and a dish of icecream. My stomach felt like it was exploding..

Next week I think I'm going to take it down a notch, just go for a box of cereal or cookies.

Also sushi seems to be a major temptation most times for me. Breads are easy as fuck to resist for me now, I prefer cleaner carbs like oats.

shit man that reminds me of those takis fuego chips fucking delicious

Beer. I just love me a beer with dinner.

chips/fries

Silly boys ;)

This i make a egg, ham and cheese with some relish and a few pieces of sliced tomato.
Fuck im hungry...

Nigger dick flavoured pudding

>ben and jerry's just got released in australia
>had a tub of the peanut core flavour one the other day

h-h-h-here we go!

Thank fuck my TDEE is nearly 4k because I struggle so much to resist food sometimes

i don't need it it doesn't even look that delicious

>4k TDEE
fuck man, how fat are you?

CHOCOLATE!
CHOCOLATE!
CHOCOLATE!
ACK!

Coca cola mayn. sometimes i wake up i the middle of the night to get a sip.

>be womanlet
>TDEE 1800

I hate you so much, user. So much.

i didn't know people here still drink soda

200lbs at 15% my lad, but I train hard and am losing weight very quickly at 1.5k to 2.5k calories a day
Get some muscle and do some exercise innit

Anything I can dunk in coffee; Tim Tams, muffins, short bread biscuits, and I drink a lot of coffee. So sugar I guess.

fuck me man i can't contain myself theyre so fucking small and unfulfilling but they taste so good

Crisps.

Phish food, half baked are my favorites but I'll take anything honestly. Soooo many cals though. Halo top saved my ass

fried chicken tbqh

im not black i just play one on /nba/

not even the best, not by a long long way

Rice + mayonnaise, also bread

Mother. Fucking. Anzac. Biscuits.

I will fucking inhale a whole fucking box of these things in one sitting easy

yeah, that's my scourge

>Anzac. Biscuits.

These look great

>ANZAC bikkies that are crunchy with a gooey inside

Warm, freshly baked, chocolate chip cookies... Fuck man, I cheated on my diet yesterday. I was going so good. Ate like 5... Just fuck my shit up

wtf man

Stop, you're going to make me puke my protein shake.

anything that's not chicken,veggies, and dairy products

Na m8, soft and chewy woolies ones are objectively GOAT

the chinese man... they probably put some chemical to keep us coming back even when we know its a carb blackhole in that plate of rice and sweet sauce. GOD DAMMIT.

Coffee, no doubt. It's so tasty and cozy and comforting but it fucks my stomach up. I'm trying to limit myself to a cup a day but it's hard

This would be me if I actually bothered to make cookies. Sometimes me mum does when I'm visiting and I eat like 1000 cals worth of delicious cookies.

Storebought don't do the trick for me

>have height TDEE
>have to eat 5 times a day
>as much as I fucking can
>have to go home from hanging friends to get my snacks in
fuck you, I wish I could have that low TDEE

Just drink it black for fucks sake, it's like 5 calories MAXIMUM

If you buy for example Pillsbury cookies, roll them into balls, don't open the oven, don't take them out too late, so they finish baking themselves so they're gooey on the inside, and a golden brown on the outside, they almost ascend out of store bought cookies. Fuck my life.

We aren't all DYEL as fuck round here.

I do drink it black, like 1 cal. But it fucks up my stomach and makes my stool lose as fuck, also it's dehydrating

If it fits your macr.. shit no, it's gross

stop exercising that much and it will come to 1800. thats the normal-high end of a tdee

Who /savoury/ here?

Why the fuck would you want sweets? Lollipops, cupcakes. They are little girls food with the absolute worst macros. At least if I'm pigging out on bacon or burger I still get protein and carbs.

Bread is fine. I eat two slices and they're 90 calories, fucking nothing.

fatty meat

dark
white
red
chicken
turkey
fish -salmon
squid
mussel
eggs

wish it wouldnt be fattening. you guys can burn sugar, but fatty proteins..

man.. sometimes i think to cut all carbs to add more fat and proteins but that would just fuck me up senpai

any solutions, guys? pls tell me a macro split that works with only fats and proteins, which doesnt make me fat and weak

>thats the normal-high end of a tdee
i'm a 6'1 175 lbs 20yold male, shouldnt it be at least like 2300

>thats the normal-high end of a tdee
BMR you mean

>12" pizza

Do you think that's a lot of food or something?

Bacon cheeseburgers are my kryptonite.
I couldn't care less about sweets, but it's the grease/salt/and fat that kills me.

And beer.

Srs? I target fatty meat. It is difficult to eat enough. Research "anabolic diet." Regarding energy - it is tough for about two weeks. After that, you will probably have more energy than before.

oh yeah. sorry.

bmr man. yea tdee can even be 10 000 calories if u run all day.

KETO
E
T
O

i did look into that

"No Carbs Days. 40% protein, 60% fat, 25g carbs max. The carbs should come from foods like veggies, eggs, meat, … No oats or rice or milk.
Read more: stronglifts.com/anabolic-diet-101-the-definite-anabolic-diet-guide/"

so fat is higher which makes it basically keto. i did keto before and upped the protein, experimented etc. the way i saw it, since body first uses fat for energy, before proteins, the fats you eat will stay on you if u dont burn them. considerin that you eat at your tdee, after you burn the fats you ate, it will come to proteins you ate. body will not be proccesing the proteins you ate for some time - till your body fat goes above %5 or smting, and protein will build up inside.

this is what i think. because i did keto and went to 3 bf and experimented with more protein but i might be wrong. what do u think?

Bread and cheese. I haven't cheated yet on my diet for the last month but I dream about mama's home made bread. omg it's better than cake. it's better than anything. I can eat two entire loads no problem.

mfw no dairy, no wheat, no flower, no processed foods

:(

>till your body fat goes **below**

People consistently lose their appetite for fatty food when they go on reduced-fat diets. So it's just a matter of making a decision once and you will notice a change in your dietary preferences eventually.

You can also try upping your carb and sugar intake and get bigger portion sizes, more legumes, fruits, vegetables. The high-fat and keto shit is really tremendously unhealthy aside from killing your performance so it would really be advisable to change some of your preferences by discovering some healthier carb- and plant-based foods you like.

i like fruits and some vegies, but not legumes or other complex carbs

im not into "high" fat. just proteins with their normal fat around them. i mean, like chicken wings instead of breast. or whole egg instead of just whites. so i would like to use a macro split that fits to my taste, if its possible. if not, then its ok.

You guys can eat all of those things just fine, kek.

Just subtract it from your daily goal and eat less of the other things instead.
You surely aren't retarded enough to spend half of your daily goal on them, but instead eat it in moderation to enjoy the taste.

I think I follow you, but food doesn't work the way that you envision it. Extra dietary fat doesn't go to body fat and extra protein doesn't go to muscle.

When you take away processed carbs, it is amazing how much food you can eat. People would watch me eat like it was some sort of circus trick. I doubt that you will need to worry about excess anything.

I had a much easier time dropping weight with anabolic diet than, say, intermittent fasting, but in the end, it is all about picking a program and sticking to it. If your weakness is fatty meat, then go for it. Just don't sneak that bread during the week!

>The high-fat and keto shit is really tremendously unhealthy aside from killing your performance

Prove it, vegan.

not into bread at all

so, what do u say the ideal macro split of proteins and fats? not for weight loss. for maintenance-gains

>I think I follow you, but food doesn't work the way that you envision it. Extra dietary fat doesn't go to body fat and extra protein doesn't go to muscle.
He said "body first uses fat for energy", so kind of the opposite. But the fact of the matter is, the vast majority of dietary fat is first stored in fat cells, and fat from fat cells is released for energy throughout the day. Protein can be stored as lean tissue or converted to glucose. Protein conversion to fat via glucose is such a long-winded and inefficient process that it would never happen except in some exceptionally artificial scenario. Carbs are the main nutrient that is preferentially oxidized for energy immediately after consumption (hence suppression of glycogenolysis by insulin)

btw

i meant that im loosin bodyfat with high fat, without wanting to. thats why i got out of keto. just bit worried about high protein build up at kidneys/liver in that situation, since u use fat for fuel

actually, just not being a fat as fatass is easy if you dont shop hungry.

I'll get a snickers or some shit and chips if I'm hungry and mow down a bag. Also those 1000calorie dishes of ready made mac n cheese from the grocery store.

>Also those 1000calorie dishes of ready made mac n cheese from the grocery store.
These are so fucking good though.

>the chinese man... they probably put some chemical to keep us coming back
>probably

of course they do nigger, they dont even pretend otherwise

you fucking gross bastard

Bro, that isn't one reply-post's worth of info. You need to read the book. You can find it online if you look.

Kind of funny that he calls it anabolic diet when diets high in animal fats and protein drop T like a rock

>You surely aren't retarded enough

where the fuck do you think you are?

wellll. okay mate thanks

>He said "body first uses fat for energy", so kind of the opposite
correct dude. also i enjoy your articles, lyle. keep up the good work. -also body does oxidize protein for energy. when i eat protein i get energetic, brain fills with energy etc

>high in animal fats
>drop T
literally choose one

i can eat a whole jar of olives/pickles in one sitting. salty things are my kryptonite

That's gross mang

The brain can't use protein for energy. You can't just fabricate things you wish were true, you have to make statements based on what is objectively true.

Animal fat decreasing T levels is what you find in controlled studies in scientific journals rather than buy-bait books with muscular men on the cover. Animal fat decreases T even immediately after consumption, more so than just carbs or plant fats. It's a very simple study setup that's been done and replicated - eat animal fat, T goes down.

i used to eat them until i started shivering but i've cut down quite a bit

Is sparkling water like La Croix okay to drink? Or is there something hidden like in diet sodas?

If it taste good its probably bad in some way.

i know whats happenin when i experience something. brain uses protein. body does too.

also there are studies that tells the opposite of what you are sayin about animal fat. i cant tell about that on experience. just from doctors and studies, like your backups

Probably sushi. But it fills me up eventually.

Foods that I cant eat close to infinite of
>raw fish/meat
>pistachios
>these motherfuckers, I know they're bad, don't eat em anymore, once I wasn't thinking and ate half a kilo in one sitting

is that homemade? looks good

also, good italian pizza. It just seems to vanish once I ingest is

>raw fish/meat
muh nigga. raw meat. yum

also that cookies looks yummy. crunchy sugar chocolate flavor i can smell.

pic related were my demons

For me it's slices of white bread with ketchup on them. God damn I love ketchup sandwiches.

this, jesus fucking christ
they are so light I could eat 20 if I'm hungry, no joke
funny how there is not a single nutrient inside, like at all. just fuck-my-shit-up sugar