What bodyweight core exercise has the lowest chance of injury? serious replies please!

what bodyweight core exercise has the lowest chance of injury? serious replies please!

planking

dynamic only please

i just hurt my back doing reverse crunch even though i stretched, now i feel a tingle in my spine. i need alternatives

please fit i'm a dyel idiot just give me quick repies

If you fucked yourself up doing a reverse crunch I'm not even sure what to tell you

i didn't, i just don't want to risk bone injury.

are planks with leg raises or bicycle kicks okay?

and what stretches to do before them?

please help me as if i was your son

I wish King Yama could get one day off.

crunches are the biggest meme, anything that puts tension on the spine under flexion is obviously bad. the same reason why deadlifting with a rounded back is bad. the same reason why rounding your back at the bottom of a squat is a back. why do you think crunches would be any different.

find exercises that doesn't put stress on the spine under flexion.

plank w leg raise?
bcycle kicks?

i need to resume training or else back to video games

>please help me as if i was your son

Go to your bedroom, lube your asshole, spread your ass cheeks and wait for me

need urgent replies

bump

ab wheel?

don't have a tool like that..

what about these??

Fucking.
I've doing it with your mom for the last 4 years and neither of us has ever been injured

Hand walkouts then; planks are also a good idea but you have to get creative with progressions instead of just adding time (elevate one leg/one arm, use an unstable surface etc.).

Hanging knee/leg raises

thank you, you're a champion. it's okay to blush, or cringe.

toe touches
russian twists
home variant of captain's chair leg raise
i dunno

all form of planks
you can do a modified mcgill curl up instead of crunches, google it
bird dog
hanging leg raises

don't think you need much more, carrying stuff in one hand (suitcase walks or something) is also good core exercise

perform all holding exercises with a descending pyramid so rep quality stays very high

for side planks/bird dogs/mcgill curl up you could do:
6-4-2 where each rep is a 10s hold.

between each rep you just reset the position and hold for 10s again, it's like a minipaus to prevent form breakdown. when you want more challenge you increase the number of reps each set, to 7-5-3 and so on, not the duration of the hold.

Ab wheel is the only ab exercise that doesn't make me wanna kill myself

>core exercise
>injury

wut