Would training spinal erector with wide grip deadlifts reduce my risk of spinal injuries???

Would training spinal erector with wide grip deadlifts reduce my risk of spinal injuries???

How else can I get spinal erectors of steel?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/2R01rQSdsPs
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

listen baby im sorry

Pls

just wanna tell you dont worry

Why

Cause i ate all the nigger dick flavoured pudding

Why wide grip? That hits your upper back more

wanna learn how to protect your back?

A). Learn to brace yourself correctly
B). Learn how to use your glutes correctly in any and every lift
C). Do extra back extensions.

Doing A, B and C in conjuction to conventional deadlifts (form over weight) will give you a rock solid back.

seek help autismoquack

How are back extensions better at building spinal electors?

I thought weight lifters have low injury rates because of all the wide grip snatches and pulls they do, which build their spinal electors and lower back electors?

Is it really the lower back where deadlift injuries happen? Always thought it's upper back rounding that leads you to snap city.

youtu.be/2R01rQSdsPs

because they isolate them you stupid nigger
>hurr durr how r curlz better at building le biceps than rows
>how r hamstirng bridges better at building the hams than swatz xDD

cat and camel? nigga thats twerkin

what is bracing again? (without a belt)

i know people use a belt to do that but its possible without right?

How the fuck do you fuckers hurt your back during deadlifts

I have a higher chance of fucking up my knees than EVER hurting my back on a deadlift on a heavy set

Take a deep breath and force air into your belly-- it should push out against your abdominal wall. After that, squeeze your abs back in while holding your breath.

how do you make it stop feeling like your gonna shit yourself?

You can't. Make sure you shit before you go to the gym.

you're like the author of that batman comic which had bruce deadlifting some weight and due to the author likely being a beta nerd, he showed strain marks on bruce's knees. someone show him what I'm talking about please

Wtf yes you can if you feel like your pushing out through your ass your not bracing you're one step away from having a prolapse

Learn the valsalva manoeuvre correctly and dont give silly advice