Hey Veeky Forums! Have you ever encountered a female bully?

Hey Veeky Forums! Have you ever encountered a female bully?

>be me
>been lifting for a while but still skelly
>in the middle of my arm workout
>overhear some hot Veeky Forums Stacy making comments on my chicken legs
>tell her jokingly that her legs may be bigger than mine but my arms are still stronger so were equals
>wanted to end the convo here, just tried to be friendly and making jokes, taking it easy u know
>she walks up to me
>with a dead serious face: "oh really? i doubt that? wanna armwrestle?
>at this point too many people are watching so i must accept the challange
>start pushing but shit shes strong af
>my face is turning red and my arm is shaking
>i stand my ground tho
>she struggles and grunts loudly
>got a boner
>eventually i get out of stamina after around 1 min
>"you need to workout more, you are supposed to be stronger than girls"-with a evil smile
>people around us start cheering her
>my arm fucking hurts so i cant finish my workout, go home

Now I have to find a new gym. But dayyum female bullies are hot af.

She likes you
I'm a woman
I have a friend who does shit like that when she likes a guy and calls it banter

ask her to train you,you'll probably get an easy gf

>I'm a woman

kek
nah she despises me

Pls be my betrothed

This guy might be right

she sounds tsundere

this,next thing he knows,OP will be in her bed getting strangled by her thighs bully style.

You sound like a weeb

>I'm a woman
This is Veeky Forums, an anonymous user image board. No need to lie here, friend.

Bump

>sexism

It's okay when women does it.

I've encountered a few. All seem to be skinnyfat and think wearing yoga pants and running on the elliptical with their hot friend makes them a fit chick. Doesn't help that I usually look like a huge autist in the gym due to my gym clothes just being old gear or cheaper kmart tier stuff, not specifically built training clothes that cost a shitfucktonne.

Know how I counter it? Not giving a shit. I know if they saw me outside of the gym, with my beard trimmed, and wearing proper clothes, they'd probably think I was at least alright looking, and be nice. But in the gym I'm half dead from uni and I just wanna lift heavy shit and tune out, so I look weird. They whisper behind my back. I struggle to find a way to give a fuck.

Feels good OP. And don't stress; men build muscle faster than women. You'll be stronger than her in a few months. Don't be a cunt about it, though. In fact I'd advise you to just not mention it. You'll know, and that's enough, and if she doesn't fuck off you'll win the next arm wrestle assuming she isn't a tendon mutant or something.

You sound like a meanie

How the hell can gym clothes look autistic. I mean you just wear some t-shirt and shorts or jogging pants. What do people wear at the gym where you live?

>I know if they saw me outside of the gym, with my beard trimmed, and wearing proper clothes, they'd probably think I was at least alright looking, and be nice.

People believe this,

I wish women did this too me Kek it'd be fun

You should have laughed it off and said she's right and that's why you're gonna work your ass off to become stronger and let her see. She was prolly trying yo flirt with some bantz and gave you a hint that you're too DYEL fag for her right now but once you put on muscle she'll smash you cuz she is interested. Chill dude, put on mass and smash that

Tsundere as fuck. I have a boner.

Whats tsundere? I dont speak anime pls

Remember helga from hey arnold ?

Nice. Too bad girls don't speak to me at gym.

It's when a girl wants to suck your dick, but she's probably going to intentionally bite off a piece of you let her.

wew lad
animes are even more degenerate than I thought before

Fuck off /pol/