Daily reminds that the thought that "cardiovascular conditioning" only benefits endurance activities is fundamentally...

Daily reminds that the thought that "cardiovascular conditioning" only benefits endurance activities is fundamentally wrong - a stronger heart and superior circulation result in more oxygen and nutrients provided to working muscles regardless of the type of training being done. A better conditioned strength athlete will clear metabolites faster (including lactate after higher repetition sets), make better use of existing glycogen to fuel their training (more mitochondria in their muscles), and maintain better energy levels and improve recovery times between sets, which means training sessions can include more productive, high quality work in the same amount of time.

Tldr. Cardio makes gains not kills them. Do your cardio

Everyone knows this

My resting heart rate dropped 20 bpm with 4 months of cardio and I didn't even have to lose weight.

They clearly done since they all say caedio kills gains and evryone is a fat slob

Cardio is awesome. You can always row or swim to get some resistance instead of just running.

>more mitochondria in their muscles
more mitochondria that does feed the system that is used at cardio, not lifting.

cardio kills gains. period. u can be in shape, but u cant be maxing lifts.

>tfw boxing right after chest
Felt pretty gud brah good sweat

great way to kill bench gains famalam

I know that feel bro
Feels good man

It is used for strength. There is no difference due to mitochondria all being the same and acting on all muscles the same.

so then im sure a swimmer would be able to bench like a strongman, since he should have fucktons of mitochondria from all the swimming? or runner? a common lifter? no?

Damn, that is one good looking man (no homo).

he has the perfect physic.

He said mitochondria not muscle fiber and nervous system. You idiot.

Shut up faggot. Stop spewing nonsense.

I just have such a hard time getting started, I was gonna start HIIT sprints on my off days but I haven't gone even once yet.

How do I get started bros?

>he has the perfect physic.

He's just standing there m8

I started with a spin class. Then I bough a bicycle. Then i moved to jogging.

Now it's an habit, I feel like shit if I dont do cardio at least 3 times a week.

I have done longer duration lower intensity cardio previously at the end of my actual workouts, but now I a) don't have time for it and b) too tired to do it after lifting.

But how the fuck do I just go out and run? Also, is it ok to sprint in flat shoes?

>tfw sex drive and random boners return after starting cardio
>combined with heavy squats n deads my pelvic floor and boners are invincible!

You're supposed to sprint in flat shoes.

Oh that's good, so I won't have to buy running shoes to do HIIT?

fuck off

>can bench lmao4pl8
>"CARDIO KILLS MUH GAINS"
>dies at 30

damn Bieber really toned up

Sounds like bullshit. Just wear sport shoes