They only have 30 minutes at the conference????

If you look at the event calendar, they only have fucking 30 minutes to talk WTF...

Why is it so short, the conference lasts over days couldn't they at least get an hour

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=gFmKlkhoOXY
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Digibyte 2.0 prep the marines

It's a fucking demo

Because garbage coin is garbage.

most of the conference is aboutimpletmentingblockhain tech. swift will mention link oracle many times .

keep in mind this is a middle ware that verifies transactions being presented to literal eggheads. this isnt a tech conference.

its gonna be all about how blockchain is gonna revolutionise payments and that they will use chainlink. then they do a demo

they could explain the project in 7 pages whitepaper. no need for an hour to demonstrate

if you watched the intro to sbios, the main speaker literally mentioned crypto fatigue, he also said something to the tune of blockchains not being the ONLY emerging technology. I imagine that they are a bit aprehensive allowing blockchain tech to take up a majority of the time. hence the thirty minute window of opportunity. thit is not a negative to link in particular, if blockchain tech is overwhelmingly being spoken about during this conference, then those who are interested will not miss that 30 minutes. simple as that.

doesnt make me feel very confident

All the business conferences I've been to have just been marketing opportunities.
The presentation or stance is an excuse to be there. The real purpose is to network outside of your presentation.

at that rate, any blockchain based tech being spoken about in sbios should give you the exact same lack of confidence. but thats not a logical stance. so, to each his own

Where can i margin x100000 short this shitcoin?

bingo

you're gonna be posting some real pink wojaks if you don't sell into this pump

Look at the size of swift lab on the Sibos app, looks like 10 people can fit in the room

looks big enough to me

much wow ,

only gets 30min ahahahahahahahaah

meanwhile 3km away RIPPLE HOST A OWN GOD DAMN CONFERENCE FOR 3 days

hahaahaah

It's actually around 130

Does this guy have a point? youtube.com/watch?v=gFmKlkhoOXY

>RIPPLE HOST A OWN GOD DAMN CONFERENCE
That they had to organize themselves, yes.

Oh look, they thought of new FUD right when LINK started going up, yay!

Their demo is geared towards the technical experts and hands on presenation while SWIFT will cover the basic on what DLT is about in general terms to the wider audience.

In the comments he brings up the 1 billion coins, so he clearly doesn't understand what circulating supply means. Possibly a retard.

I'm hosting a conference at my place for >9000 days, but I'm the only one going, and my cat. His name is Larry.

705 will fit 80?

Depends on how many stalls are in there.

He mentions that this shitcoin has a billion coins, because it has a billion coins.

Funny how LINK fudders cant even do basic arithmetic

Total NEO = 2x circulation
Total LINK = 2.85x circulation
Total OMG = 1.4x circulation

Now compare their marketcaps. Both OMG and NEO 8 to 10x priced higher than LINK in their current circulation lol.

Still undervalued even if all cryptos are priced in total supply and not circulating supply.

Even if ChainLink dumps all its coins at once (which they wont) it will only put its marketcap at 400m+.

If NEO dumps all its coins at once it will put its marketcap at 3.2b.

If OMG dumps all its coins at once it will put its marketcap at 1.260b.

1 billion coins

There are 350 million coins circulating. The rest do not yet affect the market cap because they are held by the developers to be distributed to node operators over time. Why is this so hard for you braindead fudtards to comprehend.?

What makes one a node operator?

Much obliged, user.

1 billion coins

Ripple has 99,993,285,884 coins.

They will probably announce how to set up a node sometime after the conference.
Stop responding to me you dumb, dense nigger.

Nice. Just bought 100k. How much for Larry?

And you've discovered why it barely touched a dollar and immediately plummeted, great job.

Do you even understand how marketcaps work?

With an equal market cap chainlink would be a hundred times the price of ripple.

Larry's going to be there?! Holy shit, buy buy buy!

Basically that means that you stake a certain amount that they can use for completing smart contracts with their clients?

Sorry, new to this and that YouTube fag worried me, but from what I gather the scope of what LINK can do and Sergey himself (just seems very genuine and intelligent), I'm praying this goes far.

>do you understand how market caps work?!?!?
>why won't this coin with a billion coins go up???

mhm and that wouldn't happen because the developer would dump 500 million coins at 1 dollar for months, sweetie.

He can't, because he doesn't own that many coins. Unlike the devs of ripple.

>Basically that means that you stake a certain amount that they can use for completing smart contracts with their clients?
More or less, yeah. It's all in the whitepaper, but the details haven't really been announced publicly yet as far as I know.

You are a fucking retarded and don't even deserve this answer, I pray every day that you fucking sell your LINK because we don't need autistic fucks like you in our environment.

You don't need LINK to stake a node.

One of the purposes of staking LINK is that it increases the priority of the node thus if you are both transmitting the exact same data the one with the higher stacked LINK will be used first in most cases.

0 LINK nodes are required as said by Sergey as multiple data streams will be required by oracles that have varying degrees of accuracy and precision in their specifications so a hostile actor cannot act maliciously by compromising a node or even multiple nodes as other nodes would state that the data coming in does not match and if your node spits out incorrect or malicious data, it will effect the reputation of your node.

Okay sweetie.

>not understanding 350 million of 650 million remaining tokens are used to incentivize the rapid growth of the ChainLink node ecosystem

Why are you on a level of FUD that makes you sound like you have autism?

>getting this heated

Calm down, user, jeez!

because thats where i like to see my invested money go toward, a fucking circle jerk conference to boost morale. idgaf if xrp moons hard, they are literally bankster wannabees. same reason i dont invest in oil and gas in the stock market, fucking scum money.

Trust me these fags giving nonsensical LINK FUD are Metaverse shills.

What did u expect? Biz hyped up this conference way too much

>biz is borderline autistically devoted to this conference
I mean, I'm holding LINK, but this is just pathetic.

You guys must have not been around for that Golem "conference"

This is after it has been verified by the ChainLink community manager that announcements will be done AFTER the conference.

They're doing a live demo you dumbass. Have you ever been to tech demos?

because ChainLink A) doesn't solve the oracle problem and B) they (the 2 developers, lol) only became the slot because they won some unimportant school kids event and now they'll get some minutes. most people at this time will get snacks, network with each other and make real business contacts
>he felt for the exposure meme

Man if you are that dude that posts and makes the Hellraiser memes, you already admitted that you only make these memes to FUD and to buy more tokens.

Why don't you choose a different franchise?

Pls explain user, how doesn't it solve the oracle problem?

30 min is plenty of time, IOC only got like 7 minutes at the yuropoor fintech awards and they blew it.

>Pajeet creates a coin
>he does a conference to his brother for 2 weeks straight
>coin deserves a 10 billion marketcap