Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/HfQCfSLrq30
youtu.be/8PPcvJNNZi8
youtu.be/YgxnV7CizxI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Yea you're right that one's black

you can still see his sixpack compared to you fat fuck

Robel Kiros Habte pls go

WHEN YOU BULK FOR 2 YEARS TO LOOK HOT AT THE RIO OLYMPICS AND FORGET TO CUT.

>bulking
>those arms
Hes fat and only fat. How is this guy possibly considered an elite level athlete? Did anyone see his swim? Was he any good?

you're also posting the one guy that literally came in last place like 20 seconds behind the leader. Probably not someone who should be at the olympics.

yeah dude that's miguel phelps, he won gold

>100m freestyle
>#1 47.9s
>#58 57.76s
>our fatty friend here in OP #59 1.04.95s

Nvm just looked it up lol

youtu.be/HfQCfSLrq30

>Implying big amount of fat won't make your arms look non-worked out.
>Implying you can understand how big his hands are through an internet pic and not when he is compared with a dyel.

If he made it to the olympics it means he made a time that is enough to qualify for Olympics: AKA he is like in the top 2% of athletes. It doesn't have to do with India/Pakistan(wherever he is from) bad sports competition.

he's ethiopian. I'm surprised anyone there can even get that big.

he was quite good. only 1 second slower than phelps. apparently they both smoke pot together. though phelps can handle the munchies better.

Now we know why ethiopia has a food problem.

Diamond V is the top 2% of LoL players, that doesn't mean they should show up for the LCS

kek

>If he made it to the olympics it means he made a time that is enough to qualify for Olympics: AKA he is like in the top 2% of athletes.
Reminder

youtu.be/8PPcvJNNZi8

>being this stupid

kys (kill yourself)

i was a swimmer in high school, and my freshman year this one skinny fat pothead black dude joined the team for his first year of competitive swimming, and up against the seniors who had been swimming competitively since probably middle school, he somehow had the fastest freestyle stroke on the entire team

there was another time when we compete against some team that had a 6'2" guy who was between 250-300lbs (idk, i can't tell weight, but he was pretty fat looking) guy, and he was actually one of their biggest threats because his backstoke was faster than any of our guys

Wtf he won?

Seems to me he has a problem/injury but doesn't want to not finish. In the ancient Olympics it was a disgrace not to finish a Marathon, this is probably in the mind of each pro athlete.. Based Greek Here

Sorry man, since you have a better body why are u on Veeky Forums and not at Rio?
>No Zika-related excuses
>No I don't like sports excuses

Sorry man, you are probably jealous he is on TV while being fat while you re only getting attention from bar whores who mire bodies.

no? he literally took twice as long and the line you're seeing is for the 200m world record.

no, he literally qualified because he was the only athlete in his country

>that strawman defense
because I don't live in a shithole country and I can't compete with the actual athletes we send to the olympics.

>jealous he made a fool of himself on tv
yeah, totally jealous

He's based af

>mfw that was my body when I dediced to get my shit together and lift 10 years ago

ARE YOU RETARDED? DO YOU KNOW HOW ATHLETES QUALIFY FOR OLYMPICS?

In swimming there is a minimum time you need to pass to qualify. No 1 swimmer per country shiet. No nothing. If the federation cam't find you sponsors you don't get selected from it either. AKA if the federation doesn't seem to have any faith in u u re left out.

Inb4 u re not thinking why there are like 20americans in each swimming event.
This doesn't have to do anything with the country population either.

>According to a number of unconfirmed reports, Habte’s father is in fact the President of the Ethiopian Swimming Federation.
>A National Olympic Committee (NOC) may enter a maximum of 2 qualified athletes in each individual event, only if both athletes have attained the Olympic Qualifying Time (OQT). One athlete per event can potentially enter if they meet the Olympic Selection Time (OST) or if the quota of 900 athletes has not been targeted.

>NOCs may also permit swimmers regardless of time (1 per gender) under a Universality place, as long as they have no swimmers reaching either the standard entry time.
wanna try again?

he's still pretty fast compared to them

youtu.be/YgxnV7CizxI