Me on the left, what I want on the right. How is it done? How do you be that thin and still ripped...

Me on the left, what I want on the right. How is it done? How do you be that thin and still ripped? How do I get that shoulder to waist ratio? Do I have any chance of making it?

1. You're never ever going to look like that
2. Fuck off

try lifting weights

Tren test and masT also lift

1.you have to bulk up. he is much bigger than you.

2. after bulking up you start cutting, but ony by around 150-200 kcal and you up your protein little by little as you have to restrict more of your diet.

3. shoulder to waist ratio is mostly genetics, but work on your shoulders and arms and you will look bigger.

4. yes, but I'd give it 2 years of hard training

5. is it worth it? that's up to you.

Thanks user. How do you know when it's time to start cutting?

you will never look like that while natty

>when you think you're big enough.

you dont have to cut that much if you slow-bulk. eat 150-200 kcal more than you need everyday and you can put on muscle and weight slow.

Cut down on cardio tho, because it kills gains and makes it take much longer.

you can still run, but don't overdo it.

haha, yeah ok.

getting that physic just takes more time and dedication. it's fully possible, but saying "you can't do that while natty" is an easy excuse to rationalize and limit your own progression.

Stay in your comfort-zone and stay dyel.

t. newbie that has been lifting less than 3 years thinking he has a clue about natty limits

Let's see a picture of you then, bud.

I've actually been lifting for 7 years now.

I guess just assuming that you talk to some newbie makes you feel better about yourself.

honestly, you could've been lifting for 15 years and never get the results in Op's picture.

It's more of getting the right knowledge and doing what youre supposed to do from the get-go that makes you progress the fastest.

Eat 150g protein per say and nothing else.

how much do you lift in the shoulders?
you are kinda my goal because i have a baby face and if i get shredded im going to look retarded and i dont actually like that body type

Because you've never seen your abs, bro?

Your lifting history doesn't matter because you know that you've made so sad progress during those years in the first place.

brah, did you actually manage to read past the first sentence?

>honestly, you could've been lifting for 15 years and never get the results in Op's picture.

Why is that?

So, what are these things that you're supposed to do right from the get-go?

t. lifting for 4 years but not eating a calorie surplus and therefore still a 132 auschwitz prisoner

You have potential for a great body. I can tell just by looking at your shape now. Stay motivated op I'd love to see you make it

>auschwitz after 4 years

I call bullshit.

My gym membership card doesn't show a start date, so I can't provide proof.
But that's just what you get when not eating enough.

stop pulling down your pants you faggot
Eat more and lift you faggot

EAT

stfu

you're not even big

My shoulders are weak man. OHP is still new for me, I can only max at like 90 lbs. I do lateral and front raises though.

Thanks man. I don't really understand why you think that. Ive been lifting two years, consistently just this year, but I feel like I've made no progress and am just spinning my wheels

I don't wear them like that normally, just showing as much upper body as I can for the pic.

Yeah, you can lift ask you want but if you don't eat enough you physical cannot make gains and may even deteriorate some.

Who is the guy on the right?

Dont believe in the bulking and then cuting lie, you can gain muscle mass while steal looking lean

op there's no reason to look like that unless you're getting paid to do it. you will realize this once you get a real job and have to actually work for a living

unless you want to take steroids and then just maintain it . that's an option you can use roids to achieve that look and then maintain it. you won't be as good as when you were on roids but can still be very good

dont user. you are much more attractive than the guy on the right.

T
I
C
K
Y

how much do you lift in lat raises and front raises
do you do barbell military press?

I just want to be more defined. Maybe not as much as that guy, but in that direction. I feel like in just vaguely skinny fat.

I do 25 lbs, or 6 reps, then 2 more sets with 20 lbs. And I do, but am just starting with OHP and can barely do anything.

OP what is your height weight bf% and lifting experience? I quite like your physique (no homo)

See
Also 5'11", 156 lbs. No idea bf%
I'm pretty weak honestly. Bench ~ 160, Dead ~ 180, squat ~170. Although I'm less in it for strength than aesthetics, desu.

>Dead ~ 180
you are a adult male of healthy weight and you can't pick 100 kg off the ground?

I know I'm weeaaak.

that guy on the right is actually pretty big, just low BF. when you can bench 3pl8 and squat 3-4pl8 you can maybe look like that under all the bodyfat you'll have, so you can DNP or mega diet to get that shit off, but yeah you're a ways away

thread

lol 2 years of hard training? Yeah on gear maybe
Natty? No fucking chance he looks like that in 2 years

not him but fuck. I might just yolo the gym tomorrow to see if I can pick that up ;_;

Right is not natty. But good luck, will take +6 years natty

dude in op looks really dry but also really full. probably not natty but that size+leanness is doable for sure. you'll probably just hold more water.

love it.

just eat more. how tall are you? 5'10" = 3000 cals/day CLEAN w/ no garbage food and you'll make good gains as long as you hit the gym. Do hypertrophy routine and keep increasing the weight. Do this for 2 months then tweak routine, sub in some different exercises. You will see noticeable gains every 2 weeks for the first like 8-16 weeks then it will level out. Get 8+ hours of sleep per night. It's not really "hard" per se, it just requires discipline and consistency and don't cheat too much. Give it 4-6 months and you will be alot bigger

do like 1000 crunches a day, trust me, you can work your way up to it

Kinda a side note, but how much does sleep really affect gains? I haven't been sleeping well this summer.

Yeah not a shot in hell desu
Don't give the kid delusion m80

only the dumbfucks on this board will tell you that you can reach that body if you work your ass off, well thats bullshit OP.

That guy roids in CBT, also only way youll get that bod is if you roid or if you're like a 5ft2 manlet

I am a 5'5 manlet, can I attain it?

Disregarding my shit ab inserts

yes

If you have wide hips should I avoid deadlifts in order to keep my waist smaller for that hip to shoulder ratio?

yes deadlifts have been scientifically proven to widen the bone structure of your hips. best to avoid them and continue being a pussy.

imo left = better than right

right looks try hard

It's because right is one of those physiques you get by having a low dose of roids for a short time and being a sissy who trains like an instagram whore to be pretty. Of course people will say it's achievable natty, and of course people are retarded because they'll assume every other asshole on the internet went through years of consistent training and has good genes and a perfect diet instead of buying two vials of test and some DNP and getting there instantly.

Once you can 1/2/3/4

Steroids, you have the right insertions and build for that physique.

He could with juice, they have very, very similar insertions. Right is just juicing

stay small my friend

>went through years of consistent training and has good genes and a perfect diet instead of buying two vials of test and some DNP and getting there instantly.
why am I natty again?

sleep affects gains alot you idiot

Well guys...

All I see is people talking the talks, but when it comes to showing the progress they made after xyz years, they are not willing to walk the walk.

In this wild west of clusterfuck that is called 4chinz you have to show the results, proof or whatever. Expecting to believe _this_ user's comment is playing russian roullete maybe it's good advice, but maybe you create mustard gas.

Take it as you will folks, I wish I had something to show. But this thread is shit and not a single proof is being posted.

Faggot - the dyel blog - out.

I seriously have no idea what you're on about.

I wish this fucking meme would die

maybe like 5 years training natty

Just try and be the strongest and most athletic you can be and a better physique will come