Here we go. i want to be skinny/slim. i don't want more muscle mass, ONLY burning fat...

here we go. i want to be skinny/slim. i don't want more muscle mass, ONLY burning fat. definitely eating good is not enough, i'm a shut in loser so i don't have any activity. i only have : running shoes, stationairy bike, jumping rope. i don't wanna buy more stuffs. what can i do with thosee stuffs to just lose weight ?

Stop eating
wow that was hard

don't ignore me i'm fragile

is starving myself healthy ?

if i starve myself, would bad things happen to my body ? or should i just eat different things ?

Yes bad things like losing weight depending how much you eat literally eaet less one thing would be to just cut shit ou like chocolate and sugary drinks i did this and lost like 6 kilos over a few months.
also read the fucking sticky

does jerking off burn calories ?

>Vintage Hagstrom
>HH Jaguar
>New Balance
>Gazelles
>Sambas

Why can't I hold all these memes?

post fit

Calorie deficit, intermittent fasting, cardio and patience

what kind of cardio ?

Stop eating, do cardio. Done.

what kind of cardio ?(1)

R8

Nigga you answered your own question when you listed your equipment in the OP. Ride your bike for a few km a day, do some jogging and a couple of hundred reps on the jump rope. Maybe mix it up with HIIT every few days and build up to doing double unders on the jump rope. I get that you wanna be "slim" but there's no reason you still can't be healthy. Also, don't fucking starve yourself but eat less and less calories than you normally would.

>disliking God tier sambas

I used to want to be some skinny punk rock faggot too...and I got that look...then I realized it's fucking lame and nobody respects you. Lift weights and stop being a limp bitch.

I get that the sickly teen look is supposed to be cool or whatever, but that stops looking cool the closer you get to 30.

Its impossible to lose only fat, your body is too efficient for that

Any decent.bicycling will build leg muscle. You guys act like hopping on an eleptical for 5 min.is a real bike.ride.ffs.

well i'm 23 and i've never really get any of those teenager funs. plus i want to rock the runway model slim, not punk rock slim.

is it ?

eat zero fat
only carb and protein
run for an hour a day every day
plus pushups

They can help you look like a twigboy limp faggot

>eat zero fat
>only carb and protein
why would you give advice when you don't know basic nutrition

i AM from Veeky Forums. and /mu/ and /r9k/ too. they always suggested me to ask you guys

then I will guide you on your road to being sickly faggot:

- Stop eating. Count every calorie, max out at 1200 kcals a day and make sure the food has no substance. Usually this type of person only eats a taco bell bean burrito each day and maybe a bag of gummy worms. (source: I've played in bands like this and used to be one of these faggots - I also buy countless records at that Hollywood Amoeba location in the OP)

- If you do any exercise, just make it cardio. Lifting weights is the enemy - you might develop a muscle and look like you have a Y chromosome. Maybe get a bike and ride that around town and you'll have bonus points of looking like a supreme Silverlake neo-hipster yuppie faggot.

cool thanks i've actually been thinking about buying myself a fixed gear bike.

oh guys btw what about rice as carbs ?

yeah, you're gonna be a super faggot. Now go eat your cheezy bean burrito.

well i have a small dick, if my body is not thin, the penis will look smaller. by this alone, i'm already half a man anyway.

i'm tired of compensating sometimes.

Hiit is the best, fitnessblender has good starter HIIT workouts.

cool thanks

Good diet + cardio + bodyweight exercises

If you don't care about muscle mass you can just stop eating entirely. And what do you worry about health wise? Your vital organs will be fine if you take a daily multivitamin. Most likely they'll be fine without it too. You won't suffer any damage to vital bodily functions as long as you have fat and muscle tissue left. Your body doesn't like having to rely on stockpiled energy but it's not damaging until they're nearly empty.