Holy shit. Cardio, man. Cardio

Holy shit. Cardio, man. Cardio.

Just 15 minutes ago I was jogging in my local park. And holy shit, after just five minutes I thought I was gonna puke. Then I gave it a 5 minutes rest, just casual walking, then I started running again. This time, I thought I was gonna legit fucking die. I got some muscle, but my heart is in a really bad shape, can't handle none of this. Wat do, senpai?

run

start with low impact cardio

>biking
>swimming
>cross trainer

You run far. You run as far as you possibly can. You run until you can't run any more.

Then you turn around & run home.

b-brehs....

Do more cardio until you get good

>not jogging to and from your gym
Hows it feel being a gay boy

work on a ten minute mile. it's nothing to be proud about but its a decent run time, takes like an extra 10 minutes every workout, and has numerous benefits.

Thanks for the only sensible answer.
The rest of you may go back to manlet, fat h8, and other not Veeky Forums related bait threads.

Run slower.

Go to a sauna, very relaxing

Absolutely disgusting

Ayo das rayciss
Have some more

do it again tomorrow

Nice pic op, we need a high test thread if you dont mind

Do the c25k program. Basically SS but for running

i usually start out easy after a longer break of not running.
i pick a fixed distance, for me its 3 km.
i then gradually work up to do the 3 km is 9 mins or less.
then i start running 2x 3 km, gradually working up to run it in 15 or less.
and then 3x 3 km, and then i just keep running 3x 3 km and keep track of how quick i run each time.
this gives you a goal and makes you want to achieve better

Keep running pussy

The only way to get better at running is to run more. Duh, faggot.

do you have a pupper? take him for lots of walks, and at a brisk pace.

I'm tall so I don't want to run everyday and have busted knees by the age of 40. I take my doggo out for a walk every day ranging between 2-5 miles depending on how much time I have.

I go on different routes every day, and always include 2-3 days a week where 1/3rd of the walk is going up a steep incline.

It's a lot of fun taking my pupper out and bonding with him, and very relaxing when we're in isolated areas where you can't even hear cars. Makes me feel in great physical condition, I have a very low resting heart rate.

Jesus mate, do you even run? Fucking get to work with this.

C H U B B Y
H
U
B
B
Y

thanks for posting this.
another lifter here. Always got swole but never did cardio. muscles help you pull the grills, but cardio helps you bang em. You don't want to be all looks and no performance. Life is better when you're bangin chicks

just keep running 2-3 times a week. go at a moderate pace and walk for a bit to catch your breath when you absolutely need to. if you run with a smartphone, get the mapmyrun app and use it to track your speed/endurance gains.

>tfw i couldn't swim for mor than a minute but can run pretty ok for a fat cunt (im not fat)

fuck off with this anime shit, the fact that it actually helps you fags is turbo autist X10

what swimming exercises? just laps?

>what is special operations/infantryman
You can run 5 miles quick and still be beefy as fuck... it's just dependant on how weak your mind is, how much you can push outside your comfort zone. And when I say comfort zone I don't mean being warm and cuddly. I mean when you feel like you are gonna die, you are at the border of your comfort zone. You can still push past. You don't know how far the human body can go until you see what humans will do for survival I suppose, but you can witness that shit on liveleaks though

OP here, thanks for posting that pic, bruh. Hope you won't mind that I'll crop that anime shit out later

Oh, right, it's OP again, here, have some ass

More like THICCC

I started swimming again recently, at first a could just swim a 50 meter fresstyle (to the end and back), then I'd rest and do it again and repeat for about an hour, then the next week I got to 100 meters At a time, I imagine I'll go higher as time goes

Geez, aight son, going to watch some gore on liveleaks right now. All in the name of science and cardio I guess

>dem tiddies.
Fuark I wanna grab those.
Test has been boosted.

Look at the fucking waist to ass ratio. Bitch is a fucking baby factory for future conquerors

>dem trips
Gods of fertility agree

urge o rape and impregnate...RISING!

I'll be posting some high test shit from my super secret file for every decent advice on how to tackle cardio and kick it's ass

Jesus, if only they were mentally stable, loyal and productive

They are if you're white

>Not being in to anime shit
Beta as fuck desu. Not gonna make it senpai.

Jesus anime fags are the biggest losers on earth

>muh waifu!

Kys virgin

I got fit just to fuck congirls though.

implying that the chinese (country-wide) have anyone with the requisite 10x6 needed to get there.

start jumping rope, faggot

GOOD GOOGLY MOOGLY

biking up steep hills as fast as I can is a great form of cardio :)
really fun too to cruise around gently, check out the sights, scope cuties
it's nice

I remember that feeling when I first started. Couldn't even make it a half a block.

I was never a runner but after a few weeks I could do a 5k in 24 minutes. Just keep at it. It's more mentally tiring than physically but once I go into autopilot it's pretty relaxing.

I struggle just get up and run at times but always feel better after running without a doubt.

>I like to fuck twelve year old boys

if i start doing cardio will i start having more energy throughout the day?

im tired of feeling so dependent on caffeine

someone tell maliah i'm on fire she should work tonight