Honestly, this isn't even funny, it's just fucking retarded. Is Afrocentricism the dumbest form of ethnonationalism?

Honestly, this isn't even funny, it's just fucking retarded. Is Afrocentricism the dumbest form of ethnonationalism?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vLXOkZtAkPw
youtube.com/watch?v=oiO0pE-3QLI
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/British_Israelism
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mormonism
youtu.be/4s8VZz-ERO0
youtube.com/watch?v=QgUXGcEXUhc
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I mean ffs, the statues don't even look negro.

bump

Eh, Its up there.
Tbqh I'm personally at a point where i was triggered so much by this that I have mentally fired all the shots I have in the chamber and no longer need to shoot at an idea that is already literally killing itself.

>if Veeky Forums was behind this is would be the ruse of the century only to be forgotten by all but a few a year later
>if blacks are behind it they absolutely cannot be trolling and must be completely serious all the time
honestly it's hilarious and somewhat scary how delusional most of the people on this website is

what the fuck

Don't blacks have actual African cultures of their own to be proud of, like Timbuktu or Ethiopia?

In general, black people aren't into this kind of humor. Also black people are very gullible and proud of their heritage

This

Ok but how is the image wrong? Egypt did have civilization thousands of years before europe

Also
>ethnonationalism is stupid when other people do it

>Ok but how is the image wrong

Egypt =\= sub Saharan africa

Egpyt was a civilization in 8000BC?

Das rite.

egypt is mediteranian not african retard fucks

In Dr Umar Johnson's second appearance on the popular hip hop radio show "the breakfast club," he offhandly states the fact that not only was Buddha black, but that ancient Chinese and Japanese were as well. The video currently has 1.7 million views on youtube

#staywoke

Yeah but it is africa and were not talking about sub saharan ethnonationalism were talking about african ethnonationalism

Why have you come to Veeky Forums and activley responded to posts without learning any history?

American ethnocentrism is the dumbest form of nationalism. No real Africans give a shit about something like that. No real Europeans too.

So you're telling me that Ancient Egypt can be traced as far back to 8000BC?

>Yeah but it is africa and were not talking about sub saharan ethnonationalism were talking about african ethnonationalism

So an Indian claiming to be descended from Genghis Khan is ok?

A Portuguese claiming to be descended from the Muscovy family?

The sad thing is that, overall, we're a relatively tame site. The stupidest shit here is still leagues better than the stupidest shit on cnn or youtube comments, though that's not much a standard.

its still more respectable than passive-aggressive whining espoused by people like ta-nehisi coates or whatever. can you imagine being both black and a soyboy

>A Portuguese claiming to be descended from the Muscovy family?
thats entirely possible you retard

>ethiopians
>black

they literally just took nordicism and replaced nordic with black. not only did they not create these cultures, they stole the idea of stealing them off white people.

Yeah but Nordicism is at least based on historical truths

That's because niggers actually believe this shit.

>NOI was just a prank bros
There are multiple real life cults built around afrocentrism and even the largest and most mainstream one espouses ideas that are 10x more ridiculous than OP's image.

It's more like Chanology where some innocuous shitposts spiralled out of control tbqh

yes.

You sound like a stupid person

50% of people believe in ghosts. I don't care what niggers believe.

except this is the actual espoused beliefs of the Nation of Islam

>when you want to counter-signal the site you're on so much, you turn off the sincerity sensors in your brain

Are you honestly trying to sell us the idea that Nile-River civilization existed in the year 8,000 B.C.?

youtube.com/watch?v=vLXOkZtAkPw
i unironically love this song.

at least ghosts can't be disproven right out the gate with archaeology, carbon dating, historical records, and so on

They aren't taught about it in school, one of my black coworkers told me all about this a while ago, Basally the American Education system is the worst in the developed world and thus the Average American is a completely uneducated baboon who has no knowledge of the world. Thus black ids looking for something to be proud of just have ancient Egypt as the one African civilization of merit and grasp onto that

Same reason why American "white" people bitch about Africa 24/7. They were never taught about the world around them so they just get their ideas about the world from lowest common denominator pop culture and their equally stupid neighors

we bitch about Africa because it's a fucking shithole south of the Sahara and an arab shit-hole north of it

this whole thing makes me very sad t b h. Its only the american blacks that sprout this BS, and they were descended from the shittiest sub saharan tribes with very little culture other than pots & drums, which is hard on a soul.

Same here, I ended up looking up a bunch of videos from the Afrocentric community, and apparently all of them think Shakka is a massive raging faggot.

youtube.com/watch?v=oiO0pE-3QLI
I like this one almost as much

>Black people aren't into this type of humor
Literally every Black comedian talks about the ridiculousness of Black Israelites and Afrocentrist nationalism. I am Black myself and I like the we wuz meme

>gross oversimplifications
You just proved his point.

It's not an over simplification when it's true

>Yeah but it is africa and were not talking about sub saharan ethnonationalism were talking about african ethnonationalism
with that logic the poles should claim stonehenge

Nordicism is blowing Afrocentrism out of the water. Africans at least come from the continent of the country whose culture they're appropriating while Germanics and Germaboos have their delirium lead them all the way to India and beyond.

>afrocentrsim is limited to egypt
they literally think the whole world used to be black before yakub created whypipo and taught them tricknology.

Exhibit A

>so they just get their ideas about the world from lowest common denominator pop culture and their equally stupid neighors
Topkek, it's funny because it's true as displayed by:

>that move at 3:49
he literally looks like a jojo character.

I see /pol/ post pics like pic related 24/7 so i kinda dont care if some afrocentrist post ops pic one time

Most of the big monuments are 3000BC at the latest. But they definitely had villages and farming.

No most of the monuments are 2700-50 bc, from 3000 bc there are just some mastabas and towns, and in 8000 bc they still did not have agriculture

Don't worry, there have been white people who were equally retarded in this matter:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/British_Israelism
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mormonism

>Anglos
>white
The real redpill is that British Israelism is actually true and Anglos truly are a bunc of Jews.

They're mixed race, they sure as hell aren't just Caucasian.

They're mongrels in the literal sense, neither truly white nor truly black. Most of Horn of Africa people descends from a bunch of extremely dark Semites from Yemen who settled in Africa and bred with negroes.

They look med? Don't you know the majority of brits are more related to Iberians/french than to Germans?

Most African Americans descend from the Yoruba actually, they have a nice culture.

Black people are just dumb enough for people not to question when they hold dumb beliefs.

In Africa they still rape children to cure HIV in 2017.

N*rdicucks are more annoying. But I don't understand why you're insecure about this, just let them believe what they want.

triggered, white boi?

Yeah but there’s actually some truth to that pic.

>Let then believe what they want
That’s the most retarded thing I have ever heard

The anglos were a germanic tribe

You are so assmad and insecure about this lmao. No credible scholar will ever aknowledge them and most of them don't even care because they're too busy trying to figure out fried chicken. Step outside for once in your life

Yeah I’m so insecure about a mythical black civilization that existed 10,000 years ago.

Then ignore it. It's been debunked already, who cares. I've never heard a nog claim to be kangz.

Professional scholars have endorsed and staked their (questionable admittedly) reputation on this theory. I think that it's safe to that the movement itself was not started as a troll. Whether posts like this are trolling or not is a different subject though.

These types of posts don’t match their sense of humor and blacks are usually gullible enough to believe in this nonsense.

You're right user. Every black person has the same type of personality and everyone is exactly who they claim to be online.

>Veeky Forums invented the Nation of Islam before Veeky Forums even existed
>the corporate mass-media bombarding blacks with stupid black egyptian shit is orchestrated by Veeky Forums
>the blacks who first started spreading this bullshit and regurgitate it are joking

why are redditors still here?

>Muh individualism
Still doesn’t change the fact that they possess similar traits across the board.

>muh not an argument

>Muh sucking too many cocks

>muh still not an argument

Look if you're going to make a ridiculous claim like one race acts less individualistic than another then you need to support that claim with evidence. Muh (insert ideology that is vaguely at best related to the argument) is acting like a nigger. Support your claims.

Listen to the song FEAR or DNA by Kendrick Lamar, they believe this shit

>Kendrick represents the entire black race now

Even if you mentioned the Five Percenter craze of the 1980s and 1990s, I would still tell you to kill yourself.

Nice monologue, really moving

You're just pretending

/ignore

We /mu/ now.

youtu.be/4s8VZz-ERO0

Holy shit I just watched that last night. I'm amazed that guy hasn't been memed to death here. He was ironically unironically a Kang and is a great example of

>tfw actual egyptian
>was literally born in fucking cairo to ethnic egyptian parents
>go there every summer
>I'm generally the darkest skin color guy on the street.
I don't know what the fuck the nigs are on about.
I've been to Aswan 6 times in my life, and the past couple of times I asked around (I speak fluent arabic) if nubians thought they were black and they would vehemently deny it.
The best part is that they call sub-saharans yabeed, which literally means slave.
Also the nigs can seriously stop riding nubian dick and calling them part of their shitty bongo culture.
Nubians have a language so complicated the egyptian military used it to send coded messages, not to mention they have traditions that stem even further back than the coptics.

>Nation of Islam
Yeah, as if Islam needed to look even worse.
Yacub is just the arabic way of saying Jacob, and in Islam he's the same exact person as a bible story.

As the bible story*

They're albinos user. Albinos aren't people.

>BOY
>biological youth organism
>not biological organism youth

t. Tanzaniafag

>Is Afrocentricism the dumbest form of ethnonationalism?
For all the rightful mocking Afrocentrism gets, the fact of the matter is that it has done nowhere near as much damage to mainstream academia as Nordicism, which was actually widely believed up until the last century or so and was used was state-sponsored WE WUZZISM in places like Germany. While, to my knowledge, no West African state or African American dominated state government in the US has made the official policy that modern Egyptians are not Egyptians because THEY'RE the real Egyptians. So I'd say that's more retarded.

>Is Afrocentricism the dumbest form of ethnonationalism?

Judaism - you won't necessarily go to hell for being Afrocentric.

youtube.com/watch?v=QgUXGcEXUhc

I'm always amused to see absolute morons bitching about how school didn't teach them things that actually are taught. No doubt they failed to pay attention. Probably failed a bunch of classes and never got to any of the more advanced ones. The thing that's been making our public education so shitty for the most part isn't the quality of content, it's the fact that it all has to be watered down to cater to low IQ, entitled idiots like your friend.

He's not joking, many American schools skip over African related history, in fact I was surprised that our textbook even had a relatively detailed African section. We never got to it, but I read it on my own will.

You do know that the Nation of Islam is an afrocentric islamic movement right? That means they believe Jacob, the biblical prophet, was actually a mad scientist who created white people. No sane muslim believes this shit.

Tiye was way black and mother/grandmother of two of the most famous Egyptians and you don't even hear about that.

You do realise "Nation of Islam" isn't just some meme but an actual religion some black people actually believe without any irony?

I dunno about you, but I'd fuck Rowan Atkin Downes long before I'd do the same for Varg Vikernes or Hermann Goering.

Is it possible that blacks and whites lived alongside each other in Ancient Egypt