Hey Veeky Forums, will going for a long walk every day kill my gains?

Hey Veeky Forums, will going for a long walk every day kill my gains?

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=kqD8lIdIMRo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Mowing that grass may cause DOMS of the calves.

No I do at least three miles a day when I walk my dogs. Gains are not killed.

Not mowing, just walking. Takes me about an hour and a half just to get to the store, so would the walk both ways everyday be bad for gains? I mean I'm trying to lose fat now anyway but eventually after that happens I'll need to get out of skelly mode.

Imagine all the bloody battles that have taken place there.

just make sure you keep lifting and get enough protein. also, why don't you get a bike or something instead of walking 3 hours round trip to the store?

My walk is about 4.4 miles there and 4.4 miles back. Feels like walking 8.8 miles every day could be bad for my gains, but I'm not sure.

Coincidence, I live in that town. No it won't kill your gains you faggot, just do it.

I have a bike and I use it sometimes but I really like walking, it's really peaceful.

Don't live there, just found the picture and thought it looked nice.

Yeah, that's why I use a mobility scooter, I won't give up muh gainz

I literally walk 10+ miles every day as a mailman, and I can deadlift 250kg.

I haven't lost any gains aside of my quads. Upper body has stayed the same/got bigger and stronger.
Calves have grown fuckloads, hams have got stronger.
But yeah, for some reason quads have lost a couple inches, but got way more defined. Squat has only dropped a bit. Maybe all the walking did some kind of quad spot reduction lol.

Thanks user, I'll probably start walking now.

not only your gains man. a friend of mine went for a walk once and he died. so you'd best just stay home.

hows working for the usps?

No, it just reveals that you're extremely out of shape to consider a "long walk" as exercise, never the less exercise that "steals gains".

How do you know op went to the store when he didn't say he did?

Just curious...

How about instead of being a creepy weirdo you worry about your real problems friend. Did you actually follow me to the store wow....

Meanwhile you get mocked on the world stage. Lel

m.youtube.com/watch?v=kqD8lIdIMRo

Not op but where the fuck did this negative tension come from?

Nothing negative about it. Nice try though gangstalking someone to the grocery store lel.

You should be focused on other things friend but we both know what you are. You were told to come here and you obeyed. Now since you're so good at taking orders take this one. Gangstalking doesn't work on someone who was willing to give everything up for a species who isn't worthy of the lives they live. I'm going to enjoy every second of hell on earth and am looking forward to it.

Now go fetch the coffee now. Your dog catcher wants his afternoon cup

OP here, no idea.

I want to skate down that road.

user I think you're replying to the wrong thread.

he said it here

holy shit dude

I bike a lot because I have a torn labrum from a non-lifting related injury and it hasn't effected my gains. If anything it's made my squat go up.

wtf are you on

Whereabouts? I went to school nearby

Im on this amazing thing called Reality you should try it sometime. We actually read the old books that talked about global history. Drugs are for plebs too lazy to see what's in front of their faces. No side wins.

But enjoy your weights and free time while you still have them though lel.

You just lost fat in your legs, if you would have lost any quad muscle your squating/leg press stats should have gone down as well

He did say his squat went down a bit.