Oh my FUCKING GOD, you gymcels are so fucking STUPID

Oh my FUCKING GOD, you gymcels are so fucking STUPID.

Why the fuck do you retards think EVERY FUCKING PHYSIQUE is something you can WORK FOR or ACHIEVE? I mean seriously, GOAL BODIES? You do realise that aesthetics are determined almost ENTIRELY by genetics, and that EVERYONE has genetic differences and limits?

If you could look like him by lifting or even roiding, THEN EVERYONE WHO FUCKING LIFTS OR ROIDS WOULD. Hell, you even cropped out the other two people in that pictures, who OBVIOUSLY "lift" just as much as he does, so WHY DON'T THEY LOOK THE SAME?

FUCKING GENETICS!! Sure, you can lift, sure you can roid, but you'll NEVER have his HEIGHT, you'll NEVER have his FACE, you'll NEVER have his FRAME. That's not even going into the fact that his SKIN, COLOURING, MUSCLE INSERTIONS, HAIR, and ON and ON and ON are COMPLETELY different to yours.

This type of "hurrr how do I get dis body??!" is the most autistic, childish way of thinking I have EVER seen. It's like you Veeky Forums gymcels think everything is some RPG game where you can just craft your life if you work hard enough. Nope, because NO AMOUNT OF LIFTING WILL CHANGE YOUR GENETICS.

Honestly I stopped at gymcels.

Wow how do I get the body all the way on the left

Honestly, unless your genetics are absolute pondscum-tier you'll be fine. You won't have an 8/10 face but most people can build up around their frame to the point that it doesn't matter unless you want to compete at a high level in bb'ing or a strength sport.
>inb4 that meme pic
The narrow-looking bloke has really overpowering obliques and no lats, if he worked on his back he'd look a fuckton wider

Why the FUCK are you TALKING with interrupting CAPS? It DOESN'T make your arguments any STRONGER

Point and laugh at OP.

HOW DO I CHAD GOD MODE?

Can someone explain to me how so many people fall for the bait. Like, this post is on this sub daily.

>sub
Subtle b8

>Born with 8+/10 face
>6'4"
>Thick hair
>8 inch dick
>ginger

I missed you OP

workout and long walks

/r9k/ pls go

>8+/10 face
>ginger
You're also delusional.

Because some people here actually have lives and don't frequent Veeky Forums as much as you do

good job you've spotted the problem with newfags.
you don't really think that people who have been lifting for more than a year don't already know this?

Glad you caught that haha

At work right now brochini

>tfw good genetics
>tfw got goal body natty in like a year of casual memeing
>come to Veeky Forums and see manlets with a worse physique than after 3 years asking how to look like Jeff seid natty
>laugh and eat more PIZZA

Read the fountainhead

ty user

these chadlets are actually widthlets. if you see their IG pics, you'll notice in pics taken directly from the front (english third language, sorry for retardations) that they don't have FRAME. sure, they have FACE, and i don't know their height, but they are in fact, as aforementioned, widthlets

Where is your pic from

That makes little to no sense. The human body is formed by stresses applied to it. I.e. you stress the mind it becomes accustom to the stresses, or muscles with lifting, or bones while still developing is for quicker results but can still be done later in life. This is why you can still have braces after development age, also you can start working on bone denisty by applying pressures to them. Yes we do have proportions that are somewhat passed genetically, also maybe some bone deformation can be genetics. But muscle inserts, jawline, height, is not all too genetically proven. Most of our frame and muscle inserts are formed in like the first 3 - 5 years of life.

reminds me of the fat / big bones arguement.

ITT: OP projecting what HE can't do onto others

/thread motherfukaaaaaa!!!!

>the daily demotivational thread

Pic related. Thanks OP for your persistence. Please kill your self you piece of trash

>demotivational
It's not even that. It just OP trying to feel better about not working hard/consistently. Literally MUH GENETICS MUH BIG BONES

Pic related: Frame and insertions have an effect, but only a minuscule amount of people are actually screwed.

>just OP trying to feel better about not working hard

Applies to so many things.

"You're training/studying wrong, your hobby sucks, that book is for plebs."

How are you so sure?

"Because otherwise you'd be spending your time more effectively than me, and I'd be wasting mine doing nothing."

>look ma, I posted it again!

genetics is everything in life. if you dont see this than you are retarded. i cant blame you for that though because intelligence is a trait you obviously did not get from your parents, and im not about to go saying thats your fault.

lmao the way they've stuffed their pants for a bigger bulge

>tfw good genetics -and- derive pleasure from self-improvement.

Genetics are important, but the OP mindset will cripple you.

I have two friends that are 5'7" and lift. One browses Veeky Forums religiously and non-stop talks about genetics, how his high-test (lab tested!) affected his development/gains, PUA theory, his prime insertions, his 1/2/3/5. The other goes on Veeky Forums about once a week, and maintains multiple rewarding hobbies, including sports that negatively impact his gains.

Guess which one is well respected, frequently invited out, and quickly becomes liked by people that normally judge short/nerdy types heavily.

where are you from

the second? I'm seriously curious

Of course it is the 2nd

me scrolling fit:

lame
gay
this post (bait)
fat people

>actually coming to Veeky Forums for actual lifting
c'mon Veeky Forums stopped being a good board years ago. now its full of shitposting like tfw no gf threads and /r9k/ graduates