Muster enough courage to go to the gym

>muster enough courage to go to the gym
>too afraid to go to the lifting area
I'm never going to make it.

fucking weeb animeposter gtfo, you're degrading Veeky Forums.
Veeky Forums has gone to shit because of people like you, non-lifters in the lifting board

Just remember that most, if not all, of the people who are there seriously don't even notice you're there, no matter how ugly or fat you think you are.

Then go to planet fitness pussy

Faggots like this are the only people who would care that you are there.

good. you don't deserve to make it with your shitty attitude

just go lift. no one gives a fuck and the people that do are fucking autistic anyways.

If you're even in the gym you've already made it further than most people. We all had to start somewhere user

You sound like a huge faggot. You should stop posting too.

Benching 24kg is kinda embarrassing.

>Be me
>Go to local gym
>2nd week of lifting with my own shitty routine
>Go to benching area
>All seats filled
>Fuck
>Go and do some cable pulls
>Go back to lifting area
>All benches still filled
>Decide fuck it, I'm going to stand here and wait
>Autism.jpeg
>Stand there for well over 10 minutes
>Some dudebro finally finishes and gives me his bench
>Bench 5 sets of 25 kg
>Realize nobody gave a shit about my DYEL lifts
>Go back next week repeat

They're not gonna notice you or how you look.

The gym is like the men's bathroom: you go in to do your business and ignore every other guy there (unless they need a spotter, of course).

That's pretty much a global mentality.

I was self-conscious about the amount I was benching too when I first started. I saw people benching way more than me. Some people might notice how little you're able to bench but will usually assume you're new or just started training those muscles. As said, we all had to start somewhere. Just focus on your own progression because you will progress with time.

>benching area
No such thing. The entire lifting area is in one small room, hell even the cardio area is looking at the lifting area. It's a small gym.

Nobody gives a single shit about you or what you do. The only reason you're still a neet is that you can't accept this fact.

I'm more like a hikki. I do have a job after all. I guess I just watch some youtube videos to get a proper form and hope for the best. Maybe music will help me black everything else out.

Literally nobody cares about you at the gym

I got the trainer to show me a beginner routine and two guys wee clealry laughing about me.

Again, nobody cares about your pronouns, or what hardships you've suffered earlier in life. All that matters is what you do right here, right now.

So are you going to fidget like a bitch, or do you lift like a man? This, and nothing else, is what defines who and what you are.
If you don't want to be a hikki neet fucked up creature anymore, stop acting like one and you won't be. it's that simple.

>Maybe music will help me black everything else out
Ding ding ding!
You found the answer.
Once your form is down and you have headphones in, nobody will bother you.

This.
Fuck off OP we have REAL problems to deal with you NEET.

go anyways, the feeling goes away after a few weeks and then it feels like another home

Not with all the hot girls.

Listen. I'm a skinnyfat blob, and I used to be really nervous about going to the gym too.

Most people are actually happier to see you at the gym. You have a common interest in self improvement, and are doing something to better yourself. Don't feel bad about it.

I'm still a huge pussy though so I just go to the gym at night when nobody is there.

I remember when I was 15 and first started training, I'd wait until like 3AM so nobody was in there and I could go train and fuck around with shit and not feel retarded

Good times

But seriously, who asks for a spot in the bathroom? Is this an American thing?

This

You need to realize men don't give a shit about other men. Only insecure faggots pick on weaker men.

Use their autistic bullying as fuel for your gains faggot.

At some point it will stop being funny. Unless you wear pony t-shirts and cargo pants, then you're fucked.

Kek

I usually listen to the Alex Jones show while I'm at the gym. I cannot be bothered with worrying about people looking at me and laughing while I'm trying to fight the globalists bastards and worldwide tyranny.

K e k
e
k

K u k
u
k

Make sure to buy your water filter, brain enhancing pills and survival staples.

Microdick detected.

>Try to do my first dip, start with negatives, it's hard to make one.
>Guy comes and tells me I shouldn't try it or I'll break my arms
>Grab my stuff and go do close grip bench instead

I'm not gonna make it, I already feel ashamed to try again

What am I supposed to do when all the benches are taken for more than an hour?

next time a person says something to you in the gym that is remotely instructive, tell them to fuck off

you're a man god damn it, act like one

you ask someone to work in or pressure them into finishing their set. assert yourself god damn it

>you're a man god damn it, act like one
This would solve most of Veeky Forums's problems.

>get ready to do pushups
>do the seal stretch instead