Beef tomato sauce with 100% whole wheat noodles

Beef tomato sauce with 100% whole wheat noodles.

Is this a good clean bulking meal?

>wheat

Clean bulking is a meme. Anyway I'm sure if it has enough calories it's a good bulking meal.

What's wrong with whole wheat?

Depends on how lean the beef is. Fatty beef is not clean bulking since dietary fat is deposited as body fat, and saturated fat tends to be deposited as liver and visceral fat. Overfeeding should be in protein and carbs only

It's 95% lean ground beef

Wheat has phytic acid.

Phytic acid is the principal storage form of phosphorus in many plant tissues, especially the bran portion of grains and other seeds. It contains the mineral phosphorus tightly bound in a snowflake-like molecule. In humans and animals with one stomach, the phosphorus is not readily bioavailable. In addition to blocking phosphorus availability, the “arms” of the phytic acid molecule readily bind with other minerals, such as calcium, magnesium, iron and zinc, making them unavailable as well. In this form, the compound is referred to as phytate.

Phytic acid not only grabs on to or chelates important minerals, but also inhibits enzymes that we need to digest our food, including pepsin, needed for the breakdown of proteins in the stomach, and amylase, needed for the breakdown of starch into sugar. Trypsin, needed for protein digestion in the small intestine, is also inhibited by phytates.

do you know what the term 'clean bulk' means ?

>Copypastaing from the literal Weston A. Price foundation
kys

Then why do vegans eat wheat and have lower cholesterol levels, lower everything else, and are way healthier than you or I?

What's wrong with Weston A. Price?

They aren't

They usually have yellow skin, terrible personal qualities that suggest constant stress or depression/endorphin production, vitamin deficiencies, skeletal bodies, etc

This, just hist your macronutrient requirements, anything else is just enjoyable (except alcohol)

Phytic acid has a variety of health benefits and the effect of mineral chelation is not significant enough to actually cause nutritional deficiency unless diet is exceptionally imbalanced (especially since chelation is inhibited by simultaneous ingestion of vitamin C, as would be the case in any balanced vegan meal)

Oh and the premise is retarded anyway because wheat endosperm also contains a good amount of phytic acid, and bran is only 10% of weight in a whole-wheat product. In other words, there is not a lot more phytic acid in whole-wheat pasta than refined. And phytic acid is ubiquitous in almost all starches, so it's pretty transparent that anti-phytic-acid shilling is just another way for diabetic low-carbers to promote unhealthy garbage indirectly

I eat meat and I won't even argue against the over whelming evidence that vegans are healthier, age much better, and have little to no health problems as they get older. I just know from trying the diet that you make better gains eating meat. And that copy and pasted article is from an irrelevant source.

Btw. Nice generalization there on the Vegans
>fellow teeth
>skinny
>sickly

Ill just leave some pics of vegans here and watch as you feebly try to make up flaws in them. vegans that are bigger and stronger than you.

>40+ years old

I see youve never lived in new york city.

Also, he is on steroids. you can be vegan as fuck and stick yourself with test and protein supplements. Doesnt mean that he is healthier than me, and I will go so far as to say that his heart will explode soon.

Meant this for this

post more than 5

95% lean ground beef is good. Eat your bulking food. People bulk on much worse shit. Burgers, fries, white pasta, white rice. Eat your food op. You'll be fine. Don't listen to the cringe inducing autism of these kids copying and pasting links they googled in 5 seconds, they have absolutely zero idea what they're talking about and only know how to regurgitate other people's words that they've never even met before. And they're always the ones that never post pictures of themselves because they look like shit and some of them don't even lift.

Eat your fucking pasta. Eat it real good.

He was a vegan for at least 10 years. I know he quit being so strict recently because he said it interfered with his work. But still.

Look at how yellow her teeth are !

>Stop eating grains for a while because of muh paleo memes
>decide to have some bread finally
>it's disgusting
>eat some noodles
>they're disgusting
>eat a burrito in a flour tortilla
>it's fucking disgusting

I don't know about the memes but I just realized wheat products are shit and taste like shit

Corn and rice are meh

If I was OP I would just have white rice in place of those shitty ass noodles

>but he only looks like that because he's on steroids

Look how skinny he is. 20 years of Vegan only got him this?

>eat white redefined sugar rice and not whole wheat rice

>these are the people giving out advice

Post your diet for an average day user. Give us the list of meals.

I'm saying what I would do, OP is fine if he wants to eat his shit tasting noodles

t b q h I probably would actually just eat the sauce on top of a massive pile of spinach and kale, rice is a failure meal for when I don't eat enough in a day for whatever reason

You probably don't play any sports or do anything besides lifting weights at a gym so I wouldn't expect a small guy like you to eat carbs to fuel the fuck up.

All natty vegan for 8 years

what the fuck is whole wheat rice?

Mixed up with my words. Meant brown rice

Breakfast:
cup of tea or coffee

Lunch:
Usually a hueg salad and some eggs or meat

Dinner:
Another hueg salad and some eggs or meat

Randomly throughout the day:
Coconut water, vegetable juice, goat milk, almonds, home made pickled veggies, if someone made some meat or if I can cook some up quickly I'll have it

At least once a week:
Liver, fish

Occasionally I go all out and cook something different or interesting since Veeky Forums is my hobby.

>a small guy like you

Fair enough user, I'm a 100lb female who just lifts and hikes at the moment. I wasn't giving out advice, just commening in relation to the Weston A Price faggotry posted earlier in the thread. If OP wants to eat noodles I don't care.

>no breakfast

Immediately dropped.

Also
>eggs/meat for lunch
>eggs/meat for dinner
>eggs are extremely high in cholesterol and saturated fats
>no fruits
>drinking animal milk

Ya got me. You had me believing you were serious for a bit there.

>100lbs
>female
>doing shitty unhealthy kino body diet
>giving advice to MEN looking to bulk and pack on muscle and strength

Get out.

>cis ass
Why do you have a picture of another man's ass saved on your computer?

Why do Americans use the word 'sauce' in the most disgusting and incorrect ways?

I feel breddy good with what I eat at the moment but I don't consider it to be a streamilned/perfect diet. I was pretty unhealthy till recently, always undereating and consuming way too much caffeine. My recent goals have been to eat enough to build muscle, and stop drinking way too much caffeine. Have achieved those, so I guess I am due for some new goals. Like I said I wasn't giving out advice, just commenting.

Care to elaborate on any of those points you greentexted?

I wasn't giving OP or anyone advice, damn.

why would you not call tomato sauce, sauce?

"Beef tomato sauce" and "tomato sauce" are literally meaningless descriptions.

Don't even get me started on your use of "noodles"

Calm down yurop

autism

Okay.

Anyway, OP. Bolognese is just meat, veg and carbs so it's fine.

>eating fruit