The BBC has a cool widget that matches up your physical stats with 10...

The BBC has a cool widget that matches up your physical stats with 10,000 competing Olympians and finds the ones most similar

>bbc.co.uk/sport/olympics/36984887

It also has some stats on the average height (5'10), weight, age, etc of all the athletes if you're into that kinda thing.

Mfw your a manlet

neat

Tfw 5'2

TONS of weightlifters are tiny, it helps with the weight classes

dont worry about it user :)

When

Cool

>the only one that's not a fucking leaf is the one that plays hockey

mfw you're too moronic to know when to apply "your" and 'you're'.

Sick burn

Im 5 7, male.

How do you explain that most male athletes are 5 7? Keep in mind these athletes are the pinnacle of human perfection and physical achievement.

sad feel brah

majority of sports are individual based. since most human men are 5'7 and the olympics is based often off weight categories, it makes sense that 5'7 has the most athletes.

is that insecurity i smell

The majority of the most physically gifted and talented humans share the same height as the majority. Height essentially is not that important when it comes to the pinnacle of the species.

t.5ft7manlet, don't play the genetic fallacy if you can, which you can't.

Manlet powerlifter. I got a wrestler and two weightlifters. V happy with that. This is actually a really useful tool to figure out what type of sport suits your bodytype.

So it's athletics for me I guess.

I can run a 6 minute mile so I guess that's pretty accurate.

Bro go eat some cake or pizza dude

I guess I know what to start focusing on.

What even is handball?

It's when you cup your sack while fapping. The absence of the sense of gravity pulling on it makes it feel different.

Looked up the lightest athlete
>1.33m
>31kg
>16yo

Wud fuk

fugg