So now that the olympics are in full swing I realize how fucking retarded women are

So now that the olympics are in full swing I realize how fucking retarded women are.

HOW IN THE FUCK is it even remotely possible that the physique of Tom Daley and other swimmers are more desirable than that of an elite weightlifter like Lu and Klokov?

Dude's lean and has a great core.

Not everyone has the same tastes and interests as you do.

>elite weightlifter
>Klokov

He looks natural. Bodybuilders look like roided tryhards.

I remember seing that kid first time when he was 18, I thought he was in his mid 30's, the gear that he must have been on fucked him hard.

I never said anything about bodybuilders and their HGH abuse though but thanks for the (you)

Because women and people in general think
Lean=hot nice guy
and huge guy with muscles=asshole

in reality the biggest guys in my gym are super nice and small dyels are the assholes mean mugging everyone. women and majority of people believe in society's stereotypes

this is also why racism still exists tbqh

Are implying black people are actually nice and you can just relax around them?

Klokov is lit fuck off

Pic not related

They both look good. Just because one type of person looks good doesn't mean another doesn't look good.

Big muscles scare women

But why? Muscles aren't evil.

Nice bait

How many gold medals does he have?

Will he get any this week?

>Are implying black people are actually nice and you can just relax around them?
that all depends on your relationship on meeting one. if you see and hear nothing but bad things about them you will auto assume they're evil.

Women assume big muscles are somebody whos gonna beat the shit out of them if they get into an argument
it's idiotic but thats how society is

I work as a programmer. I also spend a lot of my time outside of work programming, because that's what I like to do.

This is not appealing to most women, and that's completely fine. I do it because I enjoy it. Nobody is obligated to be attracted to my hobbies.

The same applies to weightlifting or whatever your other interests are.

I want this physique what do you think his routine is?

Even if the entire russian team wasn't barred, klokov would struggle making the russian team let alone medaling. You know nothing about the current state of olymipic lifting

He still won an olympic silver medal and still lifts heavy weight. He's still elite depite not competing.

"Why dont women like what i like?" the thread

There is only one elite, and that's whoever wins gold.

You can shave the neckbeard off the neckbeard, but you can't take the neckbeard out of the neckbeard.

Because they're not

Put a woman in a room with klokov and that manlet twink and I 100% guarantee the fag will be virtually ignored

His face you fucking mongoloid, how many retarded threads will it take for you to understand that face >>>>> body, in every single case

wow - how many dicks did you suck today because you're obviously a giant faggot

>oh these olympic bros just aren't big enough
>women don't even know what's aesthetic
>he'd look better with bigger delts
>erm erm erm no homo

sure pal

What does facial hair have to do with anything?
Also unlike swimmers Klokov looks very much like a roided bodybuilder. Guess who is more attractive to females.

You retarded? These women aren't filling out surveys ranking the athletes' desirability. They're just ogling.

Kinda like you'd be doing to every bitch with different bodytypes from the volleyball court to the gymnastics mat, if you weren't too busy eyeballing packages like a faggot.

Didn't he win bronze in London and flip his shit about it?

I'm just saying that people like OP are neckbeards on the inside, even if they clean up and get fit.

>muh Klokov

I see this all the time.
Who keeps spamming this meme?

Kek i thought you were reffering to me.
Just because you would start deepthroating Klokov's cock doesnt mean all women are attracted to his bodytype.

Who would've thought. You guys need to realize women are not men. Just because you guys think sculpting your bodies to perfection and idealizing other mens perfect bodies is how women are it dont make it true.

>Good face
>Decent body
>Money
>Right attitude

ALL THAT MATTERS TO WOMEN.

She isnt looking at you thinking "if his pecs were more defined" or "he doesnt have the right muscle insertions" does he even train traps"

It's the gays

/thread

>Kek i thought you were reffering to me.

Yeah I can see that now. Should have made my post more clear.

Not to mention they have great-looking faces. I can't name any oly lifter whose face doesn't look like dog shit. If you have a good face, it makes your body look better to girls. simple.

Because he is strong and healthy as a bull and has great stamina. That's all that matters.

>38256168
Anyone who tries to change his body look is bodybuilders.

No sportsmen ever gives about the look of his muscles. Except may be some soccer stars who become famous and get add contracts wich force them to lift because they need it for pictures.

They're all fridge mode lol.

>woman
I just like apollo belts

I'm dyel but with Apollo belt because of swimming.
How come lifters can train for years be huge roided faggots but still not having it?

How the FUCK is it possible that men who even go to the gym at all still madturbate to cartoons?

Desperation, ignorance, mediocrity, knowing you're a loser deep down

>Professional athlete
>Natural
I seriously hope you're being sarcastic.

The bigger they are the more talent for violence anybody will have, but with great power comes great responsibility.

Today I saw some black guy staring me down and he was getting his daughter a cupcake at the specialty cupcake store. He was probably just used to staring people down or getting beat up for in attention.

That being said I will be just as suspicious.

I don't see one there.

> how come
Genetics and diet and training

I have a very strong one Adonis belt that separates my legs from hips.

I like it! :D
Isn't it like a matter of fat percentage? idk

So how much dick is Daley getting? Think he's taking Phelps?

>he fell for the lifting meme
>he doesn't just swim

Wtf is wrong with you guys?

I hate constant compliments about my body, even though I'm just a low body fat swimmer.

weightlifting is not even broadcast on cable in the U.S.

maybe they will air the heavyweights

also most weightlifters are not that impressive looking and they are relatively clothed

>looks natural
>looks
>has the appearance of a natural
>someone of similar appearance could likely claim natural as they have the appearance of a natural

Are you thick?

Nobody wants to watch a tryhard lift something heavy for a good 3 seconds. Nothing in weightlifting has changed over the centuries

just admit to yourself for once that women do know what they want, but you're just too fucking stupid to know what it is.

source: your post

Just swim. You'll get that in a year

He's taken, you goofball

what if, you know, that's actually what most women find attractive

How would it fucking help a diver to roid?

it isn't even about what is more aesthetic, it's just a simple fact that the body of a body builder is physically much more impressive

jesus i dunno man just fuck off will you

Women should find attractive what I tell them to find attractive. If you let them hold free reign, next thing you know they'll be writing law about what rights they get to have. That's a man's job

are you 12yo for not knowing this? obviously swimmers have bis physique

>He's taken, you goofball

Olympics don't count breh.

>Women should find attractive what I tell them to find attractive. If you let them hold free reign, next thing you know they'll be writing law about what rights they get to have. That's a man's job

He raises a valid point.

I'd rather watch that than 90% of the other bullshit events

golf? handball? 4 hour bicycle race? mens volleyball? womens basketball? equestrian? all that shit got airtime.

are you the height face frame guy v23.4?

Why would you greentext an entire post to respond to it?

Because people are attracted to status.

Why can't he stay 14 forever? ;_;

So if women are attracted to men with money are they attracted to the fact that he has money or just the money

both.

>women are stupid because they don't like the type of men I like

Where so I even begin with this.

its 90% status, 10% body

Nope. genetics tho. I got one after a few crunches and have it even when bulking

If you are fucking gay

You sweet summer child

>realize how fucking retarded women are

Sounds like you're a fucking faggot tbwhywf. Women will always prefer boxers and swimmers over weightlifters since they can actually do shit with their bodies besides look good and lift some 400 lb shit once.

If your are fucking gay

LOL you are a homophobe

Because women evolved to find athletic/muscular physiques attractive not bodybuilder physiques which weren't around.

A man with a body like that is
>strong
>lean
>athletic enough to hunt/fight other males and protect her

This is why girls prefer athletic/muscular/natural over roided out monkeys.

Sure they'll prefer a roider over a fat fuck (most of em do) because it does signal that he is strong, but they don't find it as attractive as an athletic physique for obvious reasons.

>the biggest guys in my gym are super nice
Well, the gym is their territory, they go there every day and workout. They're not going to ruin the place for themselves by making a ton of enemies. And also, working out is their passion, so of course they enjoy talking to other guys who like working out.
Whereas someone who's there for the first time might not enjoy it and get cranky.
But then outside the gym the roles might be reversed

in this day and age of normalized obesity, appearing lean and thin has become rare and desirable

Where he at tho?

>can't into basic logic
Weightlifting was never done by the majority of any society.
It's a fetish at most for some reason.

However athletic and active body styles were seen in almost every society since the dawn of man.
These guys have the bodies of men who are on the move constantly, they are high test, ready to fucking go.

While you sit there counting your macros and lifting things up and down a few times, these guys are out every day swimming/running/cycling/lifting/playing sports/doing yoga/mountain climbing/hiking/walking their dogs
active > bulky always
Most lifters just look awkward and weird, slimfags look aesthetic.
So pretty much face/frame/height
In this case they always win on face and frame, as long as they aren't turbo manlet they are good to go.

>Tom Daley
>Strong enough to fight other makes

They can say they like them but the moment they realize how fucking short they are they'll not care for them in the slightest.

>seriously believing a woman wouldn't choose these guys over a fat fucking lifter
99% of women would take a slightly shorter, but ripped dude over a taller, but fat guy.
Manlet might be a meme here, but if manlets never get laid why are so many manlets in the world faggot.
get rekt

women care about thin + visible abs + adonis belt.

very few particularly care about huge muscles, and if they do, it's all pecs and biceps. Even celebs that women drool over that get jacked for movies have shitty core strength and legs. Go watch something like 300, it's all pecs and biceps.

curls for girls is real

Who gives a goddamn fuck what women like? They can all go fuck themselves. I lift for myself

He said he looks natural you fucking autist. It doesn't matter whether he is or not. Besides, most PEDs used in the olympics are not steroids, there are tons of other types. There's no reason for athletes in most endurance or skill based sports to roid, as strength is not what they need.

>90% status
>sir lancelot was a knight
>queen cheated on king for a knight
>status