Politely ask girl to work in some dips on the power tower between her sets of hanging leg raises

>politely ask girl to work in some dips on the power tower between her sets of hanging leg raises

> without saying a word she grabs her stuff and scurries to the far corner of the gym

Am I a rapist?

No but I'm a grill and I also do things like this if strangers speak to me regardless of what they said or why

basically, yes. just be glad she didn't pepper spray you and call the police you creep.

You're the problem.

That's pretty cute, but I'd never know it. I'd think I'm just a creepy rapist like OP.

Wait your suggestion unsolicited?

Follow her and ask if you offended her, introduce self with a wide smile, aquire number, aquire place of residence, stalk, rape

You got step 1 down OP ur on ur way man

All men are rapists.

Girls can be so conceited. You can't even talk to some without them thinking you are hitting them up for sex.

In fact you cant even look at some.

The nerve of these people.

Fucking this

rrrrrrrrrrrrRRRRRRRAAAAAPE

I usually ignore women and grimace at them for a sec when they get too attention whorish. It puts them back in their place. It makes them remember how stupid they really are outside of societies coddling of them and it lets me get along with my activities without any bullshit.

Try it sometime. Just treat them like children until they act like real human beings but dont count on it.

Passive aggressive bitch.
No leadership skills whatsoever.

It is fun to give them a mean face from time to time.

>I'm incapable of basic human interaction with the opposite sex

Do you need a family male to help you deal with other males?

This is important, OP. Had she given affirmative, enthusiastic and ongoing consent for you to talk to her? If Not I fear you may have committed speech-rape.

i call every cunt hogging equipment "lady"

>lady are you done using this?

Too many times ugly bitches thought I wanted to strike a convo to get somewhere. Get over yourselves cunts.

Why do you guys do this?
>chick using 45lb barbell
>Wait whatever 15 mins while she does shit rows
>shes about to rack it, I walk to her and ask politely
>"Are you done with that?"
>Gives this disgusted face and shrugs the weight "THIS!!??"
>There was an awkward pause and I snatched it from her
Never again.

Something similar happened to me some time ago. This woman was using a couple dbs I needed, and I was waiting to use them. When she was done I approached and asked for them, the bitch gtfo and I had to follow her to the weight racks, then she started making out with her bf.

I was 15. I just wanted to lift.

just because they are awkward dosnt mean you need to be jesus...
>and I snatched it from her
Its only awkward for you when you make it awkward, keep ur cool and u don't make it weird for everyone.

>I was 15. I just wanted to lift.
>I was 15. I just wanted to lift.
yeah ok buddy, we all only wanted to lift at 15 as well.

Well I asked pretty fucking clearly and her response was neither, "Yes user im done" or "No user im not done yet"
I was in a rush too.

Really. I wont lie, I also fantasized about savagely raping that woman in the middle of the gym, but I just asked for the DBs.

when you come across a socialy retarded person don't match them, just treat them like how they are acting, talk slowly, clearly and use simple words and ofcource be friendly. Heed my words it will get you laid.

she's focused on her workout and out of breath, maybe has some anxiety issues you don't know about

what if you are the socially retarded person?

then go ask people for the time lots and work ur way up.

>just finished workout
>go to do some cardio to stop my heart from exploding at 30
>4 treadmills in the whole gym, set out in a line
>two taken, two free
>arranged _F_M (F for grill, M for male)
>Go on middle treadmill between the two
>Girl immediately stops running, gets off, walks to far left treadmill, resumes running so that there's a gap in between us
>spend the whole time running wondering why I literally just physically repulsed a girl
>lose last bit of hope i didn't even know I had about getting gf
>mfw

pic more related desu senpai

don't be a faggot maybe she just wanted space.

Maybe you smelled?

just seems really rude, like getting up and moving on a train when someone sits next to you or something.

>being this insecure
man up senpai

>someone didnt rack plates and this older chick with horrible ass comes and shes struggling to get the plates off.
>i help her out saying how its shite people dont re rack but what can you do.
>she says thanks, im not used to people helping out. i hate when people leave it like this.
>does her shit, does not re rack her plates...

wtf wkman.

Same shit with me!
I forget whatever this chick was doing and I asked how many sets she has and she just got up and left with no word in the middle of her set?

>>>I'm incapable of basic human interaction with the opposite sex

You realize you're posting on Veeky Forums right?

I was out with friends one night a few weeks later I found out one of the girls accused me of staring at her and being a creep.

But shes fat and ugly so if i stared it would be in disgust. Its always the uglys that do this.

Another time this literal hameplanet sat on my hand and told everyone I slapped her but.

I make disgusted faces at women a lot, mostly to autistically make up for all the berating I suffered through in school

ok im bored so imma break it down for you bro
1. You are disgusting faggot
2. You are hot as fuck
3. She wants space

What are the chances of u being so HOT she has to move away?

What are the chances of u being so disgusting she has to move away

What are the chances she just wants space and wants as little attension as possible in the gym.
(not wearing makeup, sweating, panting like a dog)

Which do you thinks more likely bro and you are welcome.

Thanks bro i guess i am pretty hot

seems legit.

why are you attacking that faggot? Couldn't it cross your mind for a moment that the chick he was asking the question to was being a fucking cunt?

Goddamn man, just blame the dude for her having a shitty attitude.

I'm a chick and I don't know why but it's very intimidating for me in the weighted area when men come up and talk to you, even if it's completely innocuous. I only ever squat when I'm completely alone because I'm terrified men will judge me otherwise. I'm only here for a while on break from uni so I know for sure they all probably think I'm some non-committal Summerfag.

>You realize you're posting on Veeky Forums right?

I don't understand what you're getting to, unless you're retarded, yes I am posting on Veeky Forums

Don't take it so personally. When I'm on the treadmill and a guy gets on next to me I immediately turn my face to wall because I get mad ugly workout face and I don't want a dude seeing that. She was probably insecure too.

guess what?
they don't think that

that doesn't even cross their mind, or they don't care about that, or something like that idk
but they don't

so don't think it either

İ won't rape you if you squat İ promise, don't be scared

I wish that wasn't true but one of the guys that's a tenant in our house is a PT at the gym and offhandedly confirmed that two of the regulars legit just think I'm some dumb Summer bitch because one day after the gym I decided to get a VEGETABLE pizza to split with my boyfriend, the first fucking pizza I'd eaten in two months when I'd only eaten one meal that day, one of those dumb, rare treats, and who do I happen to walk past in the street clutching my pizza box on the one day I decided to pig out after the gym? Goddammit.

>caring what a stupid ass girl thinks

Wahh the person i talked to was autstic that means i can be autistic wahhhh don't be mad at him she was autstic first.

You see the flaw?

don't listen to those guys, they're only being abrassive to try and hide the fact that tthey're giant fags who like other guys. It's time to come out of the closet /fit.

white knights on Veeky Forums.. how orginal.........

Did she ask for your "help"? Why did you feel that your opinion was wanted, faggot?

he asked to work in... (Use the equipment when she rested bettween sets)

fuck 'em
it literally will not matter when you go back to uni
and if you actually remember about it while back at uni, you'll realize how none of it mattered

if they think that enjoying some good ol' za after the gym is so heinous they're really not the type of people you really want to associate with anyway

Just the fact that you care means you should get the fuck out of the gym and go to curves or something ffs. Srsly 95% of women just get in the way.

This is what happens when 100% of your value is based on vanity. Then girls wonder why I just want to treat them like in inanimate fuckhole. It's because you lack substance, bitch

#feeltheburn

He is right though. I truly want to respect women but they make it so hard.

user are you okay.
Who hurt you.

Post face, then I will hand down my verdict.

>not wearing makeup.
This is my fetish. Most gymrat chicks have such nice skin theyre so fucking smooth bro so fucking smooth

I guess I'm the 5% then because I always just do my shit, wipe down all the equipment I use, rerack all my plates, never work-in, always wait my turn and leave.

You sound emotionally unstable and should probably talk to somebody about all that anger.
What's with all the weirdly increasing woman-hate that's been slowly cropping up on Veeky Forums the last few months anyway? I've been on Veeky Forums since 2006 and I've never seen it this bad. Did all the faggots from /r9k/ finally take the advise and start lifting to improve their self-inflicted misery but forgot to relinquish their sour attitude?

>Anxiety

Yeah, you're right. I shouldn't care but I guess it's just because I feel like I constantly have to prove myself/am insecure my lifts will never be as big as a man's. I'm glad somebody else can appreciate post-workout peetz though.

backlash against feminism, desire to see girls in traditional roles, disgust at those who don't fit those wholes (whores)

also a chick. i find that most of the guys at the gym are actually really timid. also, the more confidence you project, the less anybody will fuck with you. srsly, it's great to feel like you're a kid on a playground. those dudes ain't shit. just do you.

You misunderstand me. I don't hate women, they serve a purpose. I love women... they have pussies and mouths and assholes. What's not to love about that?

I hate the people or institutions that made them believe they're more than submissive food cooking, kitchen cleaning, baby factories. This is what causes them to get in the way generally, when they try to function outside of that purpose.

Yh but I don't want anybody to see my glistening tomato face. That shit ain't cute :(

>Why not both?
Why can't I lift/have a hot body AND love to cook/clean/take care of the house.

no, you hate women. kys.

lol, i've given up trying to be cute in the gym. i mean, i'm cute naturally, so i don't care if i'm sweating bullets or if my hair is fucked up or whatever. besides, my ego is feeding off strength gains in the gym, not how put-together i look.

also, nobody is really paying that much attention to you. guys don't want to look like creeps, so they're not going to stare at you for very long. also, they're minding their own business, like you should be.

Well I'm afraid for you that's the way the world is today. This isn't the 1930's where women are your domestic slaves that have to resort to valium addictions to prevent the monotony and confinement of their imposed lifestyles leaving them psychologically unhinged. If you don't like 51% of the human population 'being in your way' go live in a gay commune or some shit.

>Not mentioning boobs and ass

Seriously though dude, I'm pretty /pol/ myself but you sound really bitter

i'm insecure as fuck about my lifts too
i'll watch guys bench more than my squat with ease, then do said squats, which feel heavy as shit
but i chose a program and have to stick with it, so i get my shit done, really regardless of how many bodybuilders are maxing the machines out, or how many more plates the powerlifters are moving
everyone is focused and self-absorbed; in their own worlds
and in time, and don't take this negatively, they'll forget about you too

Literally the key for me falling in love with girls. Otherwise I want none of it.

Some of these guys legitimately believe that physical activity is masculine exclusive. I always see faggots like talking about the majesty of their creepy little Stepford wive fantasies, but you know for a fact he wouldn't really look twice at the flabby and untrained body of a woman whose life revolves around baking and cleaning. These men are hypocrites to the highest order.

Most girls on the planet dream of the existence you just discribed, sans drugs. The ones who don't had the stupid fuckin idea that they're even capable of operating beyond that put into their minds by someone

Yikes senpai

I never said they shouldn't exercise

Of course they should.

I got a solution to your problem, the only cure is a bullet from a Glock 34 in the head

The only bullies I've ever had were girls

lol I'm not even going to bother entraintaining your retardation at this point if you legitimately believe that the majority of women on this planet dream of a lifestyle spent cleaning up your shit and filling your fat gut to capacity without opportunity for education, a right to vote, a right to own land or even a right over her own body.
God it feels smug to be a woman in the 20th century with pussies like you around crying your little bitch tears about being born into the world too late. If I told you I was graduating with my bachelors next year would you feel #TRIGGERED?

of course it was unsolicited you mong. who solicits people to work in?

I love Veeky Forums

i am shocked that you even managed to figure out how to get on the internet with a brain like that.

My gf graduated with her bachelors and still just wants to be my housewife and mother to my children so...

There's a few actual retarded implications in your post
>getting a BS is inherently hard or means anything
>any job you ever have will be based on your technical/artistic/etc ability rather than the way you look
>your stupid as fuck mentality and lack of self awareness towards your own limitations
>you think you represent any significant portion of women globally

>what is China
>what is India
>what is Japan
>what is every latin nation

The sad fuckin thing is you think you're the center of the goddamn world and how could anyone want a simple, servile existence

Protip: most of the countries on earth still drive traditional roles

this is how you find women on Veeky Forums

either of you fine ladies live in london??????

Your hand is not a girlfriend dear, how many times do I have do I have to tell you that.

>God it feels smug to be a woman in the 20th century

Funnily enough, I am in the UK, but I'm situated in the Newcastle for university.

In Newcastle*, not the Newcastle herp.

ah, yeah, the ones with common sense.

>women in charge of comebacks

I'm not worried tho, you'll be someone's full time baby mama in less than 12 years so. Too bad your school doesn't offer a degree in obedience and parenting

(you)

Why is this a problem? Women should cower and be beta in the presence of men. I mean you don't have to explicitly bully them, but one if the most fun things to do as a fit male is to scare girls and bully them away from their stuff.

>finish leg press accessory
>sweat all over the seat
>girl comes up to me and asks if I'm done with the machine
>I say yes and that she can go ahead
>she uses the machine without wiping down
What does this mean bros?

>Be uni gym custodian
>See some open machines that need to be cleaned across from some grills
>Approach machines and am about to start cleaning
>They get off and wander to another part of the gym
Every fucking time

>tfw you hurting

>ask how many sets guy has on bench
>"uh i'm pretty much done" and runs away
is "making it" when people are scared of you and give up their equipment?

put down the knife tyrone