Late night snacks thread

You're literally getting into bed, you've got work in a few hours so you better hit the hay. Whats that? Your stomach is growling? Not hit your cals for the day? Can't cook a full pasta or lasagne right before bed?

Post all your late night snacks here.

>inb4 I eat pussy every night

Other urls found in this thread:

graze.com/us/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

graze.com/us/

desu bro

a liter of milk

Anything with casein brah

>inb4 GOMAD

Wakes up with 40 inch waist

>just $12 for overpriced bullshit

JUST

>tfw i do in fact eat pussy every night

Cup of nonfat cottage cheese and a small scoop of all natural peanut butter all mixed together, shits delicious

I hit the drive through whataburger for a bbq chicken strip sandwich on texas toast

being a skelly has its upsides

Had PB for a month, 30g every other day. Face looked fukin obese by then.

>shit genetics

one or two of these:

grapes, pbj sandwich, grilled cheese, ham n cheese sandwich, toast with butter, chocolate milk, cereal in a cup and milk in another cup cuz i don't like eating them together, fruit salad, oatmeal, a single waffle, tea, sliced cheddar or any other cheese that is not velveeta...

mostly breakfast foods that are not too greasy

Damn I was too slow

The honey bbq chicken strip sandwich? OMG!!!! That is, hands down, the best fast food sandwich/burger out there. I love you!

Getting that for a snack? Fuck man. I would have gone with a honey butter chicken biscuit for a snack.

Also, the A1 thick is the GOAT whataburger item.

I fast through the night, increased anabolic gains.

Sauce please

I only eat pussy when I'm on a cut

Get it? HAHA DO YOU GET MY JOKE?

yeah yeah, you bulk on dicks. what else is new..

I'm permacutting so I ignore it. Won't let myself eat more than 1500cals a day until I lose 10 more lbs.

Iktf except I only eat 700 cals a day

user when you have cereal for breakfast do you have the milk and cereal in separate bowls too?

Are you mad? Sauce doesn't make a good snack.

a bowl of cereal with unsweetened almond milk.

or low fat cottage cheese. fat free tastes like dogshit and has like 10 less calories