Fact: Fats are absolutely essential if you want to keep making gains unlike what Veeky Forums tells you...

Fact: Fats are absolutely essential if you want to keep making gains unlike what Veeky Forums tells you. You can even have neurological problems like I did if you eliminated all fat from your diet especially on a cut

>eliminating all fat from a diet
How much of a knucklehead you have to be though?

1g-0,5g of fat for every kilogram you have is enough on most cases, eating less than that is simply retarded

You're right that fats are essential, but you are wrong in not specifying which fats are essential.

Fat is fat, fatty. How about I suck some of yours out like I sucked your moms out

>Fat is fat
Your average Veeky Forums poster ladies and gentleman. These are the type of people that you are asking advice from LOL

>fat is fat
kys summer

Lard mintedh britbong audit naive apt Lviv bathtubs joints alone

some fats are good, some fats are bad

Wrong. If there were bad fats, they wouldn't be allowed in food.

>implying DUDE FUCK MACROS IT'S ALL ABOUT THAT BROTEIN LMAO isn't a popular meme on Veeky Forums

>implying trans fats aren't horrible for you

>everyone lives in a totalitarian regime where the government actually cares about the health of its people

so pretty much nobody here claims that you should only eat protein.

so, plenty of shit in your food is terrible IN EXCESS.

wtf is the deal with Veeky Forums and not understanding the concept of moderation?

>wear a seatbelt in moderation, shitpost in moderation

Cutting fats is not a Veeky Forums meme, it's a normies meme.

>so pretty much nobody here claims that you should only eat protein.
pic is just an example. Do you really think anyone actually eats or even talk about any of the fats recommended in that pic? Where are the threads that talk about differend monosaturated fats. Veeky Forums's info is outdated and made by a bunch autistic amateur nutritionists

I only wear a seatbelt when I expect to be in an accident.

Fat is fine. It's the SUGAR that fucks you up.

even sugar is fine sometimes.

?

shoo shoo shill

how the fuck am i shilling? do you realize how many different corporations sell sugar-laden products? if i'm not endorsing one, i could easily be endorsing the opposition because i have no control over which product comes to mind in any given individual. you are retarded. none of you morons have any conception of balance. autistic fucks can only understand black and white. why the fuck do i even come here anymore? you faggots need to be culled. fuck the modern world for essentially making darwinism moot. fuck you losers.

Lmfao

Look at how triggered this shill is. Look at him and laugh.

Perhaps a safe space on tumblr would be more suited for those hurt feelings.