Hey fit I'm looking for some advice on how to cut, as this is my first time...

Hey fit I'm looking for some advice on how to cut, as this is my first time. I'm 6'1" and 190 pounds with my body fat being about 22% and ffmi being 19.7
How many calories should I be eating while cutting?

read
the
thread
on
the
first
page
of
this
board

Well the first thing you should do is get rid of that stupid fucking hair.

I did

what the fuck is wrong with your hair

tf is that gay ass wig on your head?

that fucking hair

Start by CUTTING that hair and then you can worry about cutting that fat, m8.

then you should know the answer already

Well, you have 3 options

1) Cut your calories down to the point where you're not eating right now, so you have time to go read the sticky.

2) >I did
Well then, you need to actually eat more, so that your brain is getting enough energy to be capable of reading the sticky more clearly

or
3) Eat zero calories for a minimum of 6 weeks, and until the problem (and all your other problems) go away.

Did you just get into the real life through a worm hole from some kind of anime or some shit? I-is anime real? ;_; The hair, tho. Purge it.

tell me you lost a bet OP

Get a HAIR cut first.

are you trying to look like a my little pony loving beta autist? Get rid of the hair and you'll improve 90%. Seriously, clippers, shave that shit straight off and watch grills compliment you. If your plan was to contrast your future self by making a shitty looking current self, it's a good long term strategy.

C'mon. He looks like he's probably a teenager, and he's new to lifting... which leaves a good chance that he was some beta spending more time trying to fit into some particular scene than trying to improve himself. The hair isn't really overly surprising, as cringey as it is.
But he's here. He's trying. He's already made his first "I didn't really read the whole sticky" post. He's making progress.

the fuck areu on m8. 99% of males growing up dont turn their hair into the equivalent of a lightup sign on your head visually screaming: "i want your attention, as well as your dick in my ass"

fuck off

Fucking hell lad sort that out

>ooks like he's probably a teenager, and he's new to lifting... which leaves a good chance that he was some beta spending more time trying to fit into some particular scene than trying to improve himself. The hair isn't really overly surprising, as cringey as it is.
>But he's here. He's trying. He's already made his first "I didn't really read the whole sticky" post. He's making progress.
Once a beta, always a beta

Go buy a razor
Then kill yourself with it

i started lifting when i was 14 so who cares, doesn't change shit cause he's a teenager

This picture will never not make me laugh

Honestly guys, i needed this. It will only make it that much sweeter when I prove you all wrong.

O noez, guys. We got skittles PISSED

kek go for the jacked Robert Smith look.

Listen here skittles

>Be me
>20+
>Watching my friends grow up
>Literally every "rocker" that just dresses like a "emo" had grown up to be gay. You are gay now stop lifting, stop eating. And watch as the surrounding men try and taste the rainbow's

reported

Please stay in your containment board next time.

I'm a little sad that I didn't realize this thread was bait until this post.

Alright so cutting is pretty ez pz m8.

Just go to a barber shop and ask for a buzz cut. When your natural hair color starts growing in after a few months, style it into a high skin fade, with a couple inches of length on the top.

This desu senpai. It wasn't important why did they put a little running dinosaur on it?

THAT'S OUR BOY HEMINGWAY

Come on man. Have some self respect. Shave that fucking shit off your head or cut your balls off and go all the way.

cringed

He would lack all self respect, if he allowed himself to be dictated by some shitter on the internet

>how to cut
Down the road not across the street

99% of well adjusted males don't go Veeky Forums

>the only reason to do it is because this guy said so

Are you retarded or do you also have a faggot mop on your head?