What was your breaking point Veeky Forums?

What was your breaking point Veeky Forums?

Did you get rejected too much?

someone needs to tell that guy that being attractive isnt as important as being funny and fun to be around

Double doubles spells trouble.
>mfw we can still be besties!
Female friendship is worthless

>Will you be my girlfriend?
>sent over a text message
Do people actually pop these questions over texts? I've never done this. Is this normal nowadays or are these people just retarded?

What a vapid cunt. Sorry man

When I realized love is what you feel when you think you can't do any better. Got rid of my obsessive oneitis right there and picked up the iron.

going to sound like a douche, but it was when this 3/10 had the audacity to ask me to hang out. Like the fact that she thought she should have a chance with me, was to much for me.

Only dated and fucked 7's +, then on like a 4-5 month dry spell this 3 asks me to hang out and I realized I had let myself go.
(I feel bad because she is super cool, and pretty sure she is a virgin, but I just can't, I used to think she was a lesbian in highschool)

I am 5'10 225 atm (usually 200), I am strong, but look soooo unathletic right now with this extra 20 .

I was an all american lacrosse player in College, and now I have gone to shit.

Figure it out me, too much boozing. ( as I am going out tonight because its my bday)

> Got rid of my obsessive oneitis right there and picked up the iron.

I had a female friend I did drugs with back in school, I asked a girl out thru text, she said no, I asked my friend what went wrong and she slapped me and said
"No you idiot fuck, the fucks wrong with you, if you want her then you man Up and go ask her out in person, dip shit, fucks wrong with you, can't believe you pulled that shit, what are you 8"

I'm 22 so I'm fairly young

Also I waited a week and tried in person and she said yes, so in short no, only austists do that

oh god

this is fake as fuck...

I know shit like this happens, but she wouldnt want to be best friends with an ugly dude

When a mutual friend of my brother and I got blackout drunk and told me everyone refers to me as the shittier, uglier version of my older brother behind my back

Ironically enough, the same thing happened to me sans fucking 7's

I kept having the anooying girls ugly girls be attracted to me + hitting on me and it finally clicked I was THAT guy when I hit on pretty women

When I fucked a 9/10 and realized that I just got lucky, that I'd never get a qt3.14 girlfriend like that with my skinnyfat look. (Also seeing the difference between her sexy bod and my ugly mess of a body didn't help). Now I got fit, kinda, ottermode doing calisthenics and bodyweight but I've been on a dry spell ever since. Didn't help that the only fuck I got was with a fatty either, my self-esteem is in shamble but hey, at least I'm good looking compared to before.

>Too short
>"I'm 5'11"

Yeah that's rough man

That's probably not true user, he was just drunk

It was a few things:
1) The few girlfriends I had all betrayed me or left me
2) The few friends that I had all betrayed me or left me
3) I've grown accustomed to the loneliness and sadness to the point where being happy/feeling normal doesn't feel right for me

Its a tough situation to be in but I just keep lifting and working hoping someone good will come along eventually.

Drunk words are sober thoughts

>We can still be friends
women.....

I'm 20 but I learned not to do that stuff over text when I was 16. Problem is the girl I'm seeing now works a lot and is hard to get out, but I still know better so I'd rather just wait than come off as a beta teenager.

she's a cunt

you dodged a bullet

>I am strong
I doubt it.

my buddy thought he was a horse, and that he was the best dancer of all time. two things that were clearly wrong.

THEIR TIME IS UP, MY TIME IS NOW

He was telling the truth. I knew it was true before and assumed that's what they probably thought, but having it told to your face is a lot harder than you'd imagine

I'm going to kill myself soon

I can't even tell which one is the beta

Unfortunate how easy this can happen to us.

Never fuck a fatty, and never fuck a girl you can't control.

you

Superbait homeboy

you should probably find new friends if they actually treat you that way. regardless of how you look, you can always be loved by someone. You need to create your own happiness

Probably when I realized I was a Chad. Women, attractive women, walked up to me just last month and told me I looked like an actor. They looked at pictures until Ryan gosling came up.

Not joking just (((pure coincidence)))

Also whenever you see a girl that's soo much better looking than any other you've seen. I've seen like 3 girls that were just SUPERB. And I want to be fucking them on the side when I find a woman who wants to marry a god.

>you are too short for me

>i'm 5'11

HOW WILL MANLETS EVER FUCKING RECOVER?

>regardless of how you look, you can always be loved by someone

Where do you get that, a fucking Disney movie?
Grow up

I remember masturbating to Hex as a 14 year old.
So hot and not that annoying for a gurl gamer either.

When I realized I was an unlikable fuck and went through depression my first semester at college. It's been uphill since then.

i said you can, not that you will. you have to work for it. it's quite clear to myself why I'm happy and this thread is suicidal and self loathing.

How tall was she user? If she's 5'11" or 6' I kinda understand but if she's 5'5", she's kidding herself.

>masturbating to women at 14 instead of fucking them

This is pain. FUCK

Yeah user I'm sure you fucked heaps of girls at 14

one of my best friends gf keeps hitting on me trying to sleep with me and sending very apparent and aggressive signals.

this is the around the 3rd time something like this has happened.

i have all but lost faith in women in general.

here is some lostfaith kino

No, I was too beta to leave my GF who kept me at arms length. I wasted 2 years until I was man enough to break up with her. With no sex because she was super religious and always did what her parents said.

Now, 3 years later, It feels damn good to have shredded my weak interior and exterior. I'm now fit and can stand up for myself.

We will all make it, don't give the girls who don't care 1 second of your time. It does get lonely, but being happy with yourself is better than being miserable with the wrong person.

Lost any interest in her after she laughed at a drowned and bloated raccoon. Completely a buzzkill because she seemed to enjoy the raccoon's death, which in a woman is a bad sign.

>be me
>like a girl when I was 16, no shit 10/10
>she's dating the biggest chad, orbit her anyway
>hit puberty at 17 feelsgoodman.jpeg
>finish highschool, 6'3 good looking, ottermode, tan
>gave up on her, her and chad break up
>6 months later, ask her out, get the yes
>date goes well, dinner and a movie
>watch a movie at her house a fews days later
>making out to nirvana, talking about our future together and shit
>holding her is like heroin, the best day of my life
>see her at a party a few days later, dumps me

Don't give a fuck anymore I want to pick up where Zyzz left off and remind everyone what great means

you dodged a gains goblin at that party

Is 5'11 short for girls? I'm 5'5 and I don't consider myself short.

it's short for girls who just want an accessory to their life. gotta have that magic 6 or bust

it's not about how tall you are, it's making the super omg height of 6'0 +.

i'd say most girls who say "6'0 or over" have no idea how tall 6'0 actually is.

do it bro, bitches come and go but 2pl8s will always be to 2pl8s mah nig

learned not to do any shit what could back fire over any form of messaging, because in person they can only say no but over text that shit can come back to haunt you

all memes aside this is pretty true.

the only platonic relationships i have been able to maintain with women have been with lesbians,and even then some "lesbians" be thottin

Fuck. Honestly, why even bother?

lol, this is a meme

fuck off with this shit, 5'11 is a good heightt, dont let these manlets get in your head

it's completely true.

>it's completely true.
you mean pretty true.

You should've said "What the fuck? I didn't say anything about you, you crazy bitch"

Put in on her next time

don't really know why people are surprised by this desu

>5'11
>too short

This kills the manlet.

H-hold me bros. 5'11 here.

Sweet. I'm in the attractive man category.

H Y P E R G A M Y

Looked in the mirror one day and realized I hated everything about my body and had to change it

This guy probably put himself as the "average guy" because he mistakenly believes he's average.

Buddy, your good man, 5's lead to 6's, 6's lead to 7's etc. your good brotha.

Well maybe not like powerlifting meet strong, but from what I have seen on Veeky Forums
525 dead 430 squat and 325 bench ( 200 OHP, which is fucking hard) so take it for what its worth.

buddy, I know, fat chicks are a dime a dozen, have to respect yourself. No broad is going to be amazed by the 150+ lb chicks you fucked, I just dont count them.

but your right, the second the girl is in control, you are a KEK, which only ends in heartbreak bros.

still touched her ass

check mate lanklets

are you me bro?
holy fuck i thought i was the only one where first semester sucked balls, and you're right user its only been uphill since then

Honestly, I hate girls who do that, but I've done that to ugly girls too. It's a learning process for all of us

When I made a joke and realized I could manipulate girls in to doing crazy sex if I was more attractive.

fuck i feel for that man

>525 dead 430 squat and 325 bench

post pic

I think that geting fit worked this time and not the others becuase I did it when I was in a relation and wanted to improve myself for her and not because of rejection.

I ended being rejected, of course, but the hard part was already done

Lost my virginity at 19.
Before that, I was kind of fat and I always was "the good friend", always getting friendzoned etc...
Failed my final exam, so I went full fuck-it and decided to move my ass, lost 15kg, grew my beard, got my exams the next year.
When I started uni, I don't know why, pussy was no a problem anymore, it's crazy how much losing a little weight helped me.

looking good breh

My skyfall started when GF cheated.
Beat up the guy after he continuously shoved it in my face that he could take my girls,
but it didn't help. I was depressed for years, but when a bouncer picked me up
and carried me out of a club with one arm I realized something needed to be done.
(I had "stolen" a seat from a hot chick and got into argument with her over who owns the chair)
Now I know it's not enough to be able to physically assert myself, I have to look like I can easily as well. I'm a former spec op, but never looked physically dangerous which always gave me
an edge in hand to hand combat. Fuck that, I'm going to start scaring the shit outta people with my physique.

All aboard the gainztrainz!!

all three relationships ive had ended with the girl leaving me for another guy. i lift for the day when they try to talk to me again and i tell them to fuck off. probably not gonna happen, but id be fine if they at least considered what they did and ended up regretting it after seeing me again after a while

iktf
but I don't think it's healthy
how can one stop having these revenge fantasies?

true, but i already started. might as well keep going and prevent anything like that ever happen again. those relationships really hurt my self-confidence

fuark I'm gonna PR for you today

I kind of know that feel when it comes to fantasies. I was weak as fug during school and I'd like to see the reaction of an old friend, especially from a girl that I doubt would've thought twice about me. Fuck I haven't even started lifting yet.

nah the guy was probably just being brutally honest I do it all the time when shitfaced

I hear you brother, we're gonna get em!
The cheating oneitis was the worst experience of my life.
It hurt more than losing my best friend at 12 yrs, I don't even know how that's possible.

> love, not even once

The fucked up thing is that, contrary to popular belief, our feels are way heavyer than the ones
of the womyns due to differences in the brain, chemicals and shit..
So I've realized its all about becoming a zick cunt.
I'll make it or die trying

I'm being very serious when I ask, is this true? Like, I do not want to believe this.

Every single girl I've been with or chased ended up leaving me for some other guy, some girls straight up making fun of me for it.

Also everyone always gave me shit and tried to pick fights for being a skinny fuck. It's never okay to make fun of fat people because muh genetics but I've had teachers, co workers, strangers and friends would make fun of how I was a 'weird skinny alien' while all being fat as fuck themselves.

I said fuck it, I'm done being a weak bitch, and been gymming since.

Believe what you want, this is whats going on in western society

fuck humanity mayne, let's leave it behind.

This girl I was friends with got married to a guy who asked her to be his gf by sending a relationship request on facebook... total goober too. Fuck, what does that make me?

So be alpha, if that's all they (or anyone) respect, what's the problem?

Fuck yeah bro

This sad shit happened a few days ago.
>Was with a girl and it wasn't really serious, like we would get in the zone while drunk.
>She knew I had something for her, but I never wanted to move the relatonship forward
>Bitch also has some nice body doe
>On the last night before I left my town, I did this hangout wih my friends
>She brought her new boyfriend
>Really cool guy, who I wouldn't mind hanging with if she wasn't with him.
>Later in the night, like 4 am I was with one friend and them 2.
>They started making out, all that shit on the way home
>Go to hug her before going home
>She was staring at me with her hands crosses, not doing anything
>Look her in the eyes, give her the finger and tell her to fuck off
>Go home
Next day the bitch texts me and wants to talk to me, and at some point blocks me because I never answered her messages.

> gtfo with ur toxic masculinity!!! REEEE

What the actual fuck?

>Also we would do this thing where I would slap her leg and she would scratch me when no one was around

Also bit my biceps and left a big bruise on it

Exactly.

You learn to stop being bitter when you realise you do the exact same thing to unattractive chicks, albeit on a lesser frequency.