So you waste all your time at the gym and don't even have abs? Are you stupid?

>So you waste all your time at the gym and don't even have abs? Are you stupid?

Other urls found in this thread:

deviantart.com/tag/shikinami
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>Are you stupid?
yes

i'm sorry

CUTE

And also, DELETE THIS

>don't even have abs?
Was he in a car crash or something and had his abdominal muscles removed?

I spend so much time on Veeky Forums that I just typed a text out to somebody and then proceeded to look for the captcha box, I don't fucking lift for abs, I lift because a group of weeabo NEETS convinced me they do it to and that it'll help me be confident and get mires

あんたバカ?

>implying I train my core.
>or my legs.
Ah hah hah.
Chest and arms are all that matters.

Anta baka?

Naw. I'm just married.

Do you have abs?

It's anata, you fucking weirdo. You just don't hear the 2nd a.

Yup

You don't see it either.

*grab her by the throat*

back the fuck off ?!?!

>lifting for girls

>not feeling good about compliments from girls

>tfw no HGH gut
>tfw no track marks
>tfw no supps
>tfw normal dick n balls
>tfw all natty
>tfw god tier genetics
>tfw Veeky Forums is life
>tfw can cheat on meals

What do you mean, "no abs," senpai?

>god tier genetics
>those abs

You're literally retarded if you think that girls don't care about abs more than your chest.

show me your abs bby :^)

>you
>natty

nice troll

I get this shit literally every time I post something here. How can I prove it? Honestly? I can suck in my gut, no hgh, I don't have veins bulging out my fucking neck, not anabolics, I don't have any skid marks, so the only thing left would be oral roids, yeah? How would I prove I'm not taking anything? Literally, nothing, I'm not even drinking protein shakes.

core is so fucking boring

Anta isn't wrong either you cheeky scrub

Like seriously, point me in the direction of somewhere who will do roid drug testing for cheap and I'll take it with time stamp and my pic to prove this shit is possible with just good genetics, 8/10 eating, and working out 5/7 days a week.

2d looks better desu senpai

No, is correct. It's another way to say anata, but it's less polite.

just spend 15 seconds a rest interval doing stomach vacuums for your last couple of exercises

And you waste all your time cosplaying but don't have tits???

2D>3D

The gospel truth

>anta baka????

Good lawd sauce me please

Would have made more sense to say ass. She clearly has tits, but her ass is disgusting

*grabs by throat*
Google reverse image search?!?

ez reverse image search deviantart.com/tag/shikinami

>god tier genetics
"""No"""

You're retarded if you think I care about girls that care more about abs more than chest.
I'll just find the girl who digs my chest.
Just like how I can find a girl whose chest appeals to me.
It has to be big though, like really big.
But a good shape too.
Easy money.

Tell that a honorable member of glorious NIPPON and don't get sudoku'd.

Only for Misato.

... You know the girl in the pic isn't actually the one asking about your abs, right? Chill out desu senpai.

its so hard nowadays to distinguish between trolls and retards
good job if bait

It's because she's cold, don't you know about thermal expansion?

Ur fucking fat senpai

9/10

Like I understand I'm retarded, and I don't really care if you believe it or not because it's not bait. I really am natty, and I've looked more or less the same physically since high school. Peak wrestling season I was like, 5% body fat and looked even more swole than this. I sucked at wrestling, but that's besides the point. I was going for asthetics because grills and I got them. I think I've gained like, 3 lbs since high school. I've just been coasting since then. In high school I was benching two plates (225) and squatting 3, but I'm nowhere near that anymore. Probably maxing plate and 30 on bench, not even sure what on squat. But I was literally working out 1 hour weights class in H/s, then 6 hours of wrestling practice every week day, and 2 hours of gym after that, then saturday was wake up at 6 am, endurance training with the wrestling team, then gym until 4 pm, go home, rest. It was a fucking ridiculous schedule and I had time for almost nothing but lifting, practice, school, and sleep. I wasn't roiding then and I'm not now, but I honestly might consider in like a decade or so when it gets harder to keep my body like this.

kimochi warui