Has there ever been a better African leader?

Has there ever been a better African leader?

>Purged corrupt officials and bureaucrats and rebuilt the government and bureaucracy from scratch.
>Took only a wage of $450 while giving the rest of his money to the poor.
>Refused to allow a cult of personality and banned photos of him being hung in buildings
>First year saw a mass vaccination program which saw 2.5 million people vaccinated
>Slashed infant mortality over half within the first year
>Told the IMF to go fuck itself and focused on local agricultural and industrial development, which saw the economy soar and the country to no longer have to rely on western aid. Burkina Faso went from a net importer of food to a net exporter while also becoming the only African nation that had full food self sufficiency.
>Literacy went from under 10% to 90% during his time in office.
>Reforestation program and permaculture desert greening saw the country actually claim land from the Sahara desert.
>Women gained complete equal rights and social mobility, Government was filled for the first time ever with female ministers.
>Tried to lift other nations around BF out of debt “debt is a cleverly managed reconquest of Africa. It is a reconquest that turns each one of us into a financial slave.”
>French had him assassinated over this.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=kItKeYK9D3k
bbc.com/news/world-europe-41283362
anyforums.com/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

No, there hasn't.

The fucking eternal Frog. France should be destroyed tbqh.

the (((bankers))) always win

>Women gained complete equal rights and social mobility, Government was filled for the first time ever with female ministers.
You just had to ruin him for me, didn't you?

Ebig

On one hand i think that this is bad due to allowing an African population boom
On the other hand it shows that developed countries have less babbies

His only failure was being too successful. The current world order doesn't want people who are just and actually know how to get shit done

>le cool commie nigger meme
When will libturds stop idolizing communist tyrants?

Is that Mugabe on the left?

despite his communist ideas he was a genuinely good leader.

He he heeee he heeee you said a lot of funny words hee

Why do African leaders always dress like paratroopers with the Beret?

Those ideas made him a good leader

Congo Wars user explained this, Paratroopers are the elites of most African armed forces because they're cheap to equip and train but still have a glamorous job that people think is fucking awesome.

>le look at le me mom i'm le trolling le ebin communist nigger fagets on le internet and le stoopid communist libruls XDDD!!!!

It's a french thing

I personally prefer a utility cover (like the ones used in USMC) but what the hell. Prolly it's easier/cheaper to make an oversized kippah than a beak cap

The French are massive fucking assholes when it comes to Africa. Look at fucking Libya now. They absolutely detest the idea of actual decent independent development in Northern and Western Africa.

Qaddafi is up there. Maybe less flashy, but he lasted longer.

So how much of the African continent have the french ruined by now?
30%?
50%?

A less smelly turd us still a turd. Africa is shit.

Did anybody watch Macrons visit to Burkina Faso like 2 weeks ago?
How much of a patronising fuck can Macron possibly be? "Lol you fucking stinking africans, do you know how much France has done for Burkina Faso? How dare you criticise us REEEEEE, stop running to France for help even though we literally overthrew your Government and replaced it with a puppet Government that was kept in perpetual debt to us lol"

0%

Sankara was one of Africas greatest along with Gaddafi

>tfw you will never work with Sankara overthrowing foreign powers and make your shitty country into the power you never thought it could be.

>Literacy went from under 10% to 90% during his time in office.

i dont believe you

>DRC
>CAR
>burundi
>burkina faso
>mali
>cameroon

Rwanda did the right thing by aligning itself to the anglosphere. Now Togo seems interested in joining the commonwealth as well so you can start expecting french official mouthpiece (AFP, France24, euronews) to drum up shit like
>muh human right
>muh democracy
And send "delegates" to Togo to remind them of what would happen when they wouldn't listen

Rwanda is fortunate that they were backed by kenya, uganda and tanzania. Togo won't have the same luxury

fucking french is worse than even the chinks

Yet another reason to hate the Eternal Frog

Paul Kagame.

>Ended the Tutsi genocide in Rwanda, by invading with practically no support.
>then fixed Rwanda, even though it's dirt poor, had killed off a lot of its population, and don't really have any natural resources to speak of.
>Currently stirring up shit in every neighboring African country that could potentially pose a threat.
>Invaded Congo with 1200 troops, and captured the most important strategic areas, controlling 60 000 000 people. Only had to leave because basically the rest of Africa told him they'd go to war if he didn't.

youtube.com/watch?v=kItKeYK9D3k

Pretty good doco on Sankara.

>do something the ruling class doesn't like
>a homeboy from bretagne and a polynesian manlet comes and kicks your shit in
Afrique is a magical place

why?

great argument, mate. you totally made me change my opinion on this topic!

Sankara is like, legitimately the best Leninist of all time. Actually carried out all the benefits of central planning with little in the way of the human rights abuses or repression.
Though ironically it's what did him in, as the French were able to bribe his comrades into couping and murdering him. Something like that would never happen to Stalin.

>faggot commie Eddie Murphy lookalike
>got killed before he could become Mugabe 2.0
>commie faggots still cry about it
Remember the only "successful" communists are retards like Lumumba, Sankara and Rosa Luxemburg who get killed before they can fully implement their retardation.

>launched a Hutu genocide in the Congo
>started two wars that killed millions

Kagame's a monster.

All right, all right, here's your (you). No need to samefag, user.

>porky kills the good commies but lets the bad ones live so they can use them to discredit communism

Also Lumumba wasn't a commie, he just asked the Soviets for aid because he needed allies.

I bet if someone killed Lenin in 1917, you stupid niggers would now be crying about the loss of such a great compassionate humanist because he appeared that way in the books he wrote.

Sankara had run Burkina Faso for four years, he clearly hadn't consolidated power well enough to avoid a countercoup but we know how he ruled. Acting like he would've become another Stalin had he lived is replacing evidence with wild speculation.

Also, Tito, Castro, and the Vietnamese leaders until Linh were all pretty good leaders who either died in office or stepped down when they lost support within the party.

Concentrated too much power in a vanguard party which led to problems afterward, admittedly, but that's Leninists for you. Still a lot better than any alternatives in their respective countries.

Bump

>Castro
>Good leader

Know a lot of cubans who'd knife you for that

Yeah

This guy. I don't have the time to list all his achievements but he's based as fuck. He BTFO Congo, a country about 50 times the size of Rwanda, twice

With powers of free market capitalism.

Dudes like him and OP make me think that Africa might actually make it one day.

Mohamed Ali Basha but I suppose that's cheating since he was Albanian.

The military dictatorship of Somalia when it was still around could contend rather easily with dat boi.

There are those that would front Abbysinian king Salasi

And then there's shaka.

My knows he of African leaders is desultory at best so I'd probably have to read about it. But that would mean having to stop reading about my other retarded group of people that I'm interested in, Scientologists.

Zacharias III (Arabic: Zakarya ibn-Bahnas) (c. 822 – c. 854) was ruler of the Nubian kingdom of Makuria. In 833 he ceased paying the Baqt to the Islamic rulers of Egypt, and prepared to fight the Abbasid Caliph al-Mu'tasim (833-842) over the tribute. He sent his son Georgios (Arabic: Firaki) to renegotiate the terms, and al-Mu'tasim reduced the payment to once every third year.

When the Beja refused to pay their tribute to the Abbasids in 854, the forces of Makuria joined with them in attacking Egypt. They slew the Egyptian working the emerald mines in the Eastern Desert, invaded Upper Egypt and pillaged Edfu, Esna and many other villages.

Good times back then.

Lumumba wasn't a communist. The guy literally wanted to create a Congolose national identity because up until independence there was absolutely NONE at all.
He basically was under the immense burden of basically doing what Germans and Italians had done nearly a century ago but under much worse conditions.

You shouldn't. Not even nations whit pitiful numbers that made huge jumps could make that jump in literacy with much more resources so Burkina Faso doing that is very unlike and based of WB stats and google public data it's clearly false.

Wow bbc.com/news/world-europe-41283362

This isn't even something to laugh at in the "lol so silly trying to hide the obvious" kind of thing. This is like a clear attempt at avoiding accountability.

>liberals
>supporting gommiz

oh no, Florida right wing cubans, so scary.
Fact is Cuba is literally the best Caribbean and arguably central american country by a fucking mile on every quality of life and development metric.

I always find it bizarre right wing south americans always comparing their country to fucking Miami instead of comparing it to countries in their developmental region.