Where do swole, muscular men hang out? M-maybe I want to make some friends with fellow fit people

Where do swole, muscular men hang out? M-maybe I want to make some friends with fellow fit people.

Of course, I mean, where they are when they're not at the:
> gym
> grocery store
> their apartment

bump

b-bump

the beach

think of places where you can go shirtless

festivals and gay rallys

Most have their life in order. Theyre at lunch with their co-workers, walking the dog with the babe, or traveling the world with their bros.

If they are not in those 3 places, then they are traveling between them. Wait outside and wear your best gym meme shirt.

homo or no homo?

no homo

Haha, in addition to gym grocery store and apartment, I also hang out at the office.

>implying

Grinder, saunas, parks in big cities at night. Usual Veeky Forums places. No homo.

Hijacking OP's bread
Where do shy, quiet, loyal, average looking girls hang out? This is a very important question. I am tired of being a sad kunt because of Stacies

Please response

In our bedrooms

A T L A N T A

T

L

A

T

A

They usually don't hang out, tbqh fampai

Are you a cis hetero female?
I live on the other side of the world though.
But they always somehow work something out with someone

Usually at home or with their friends. Or you can see them getting cucked by stacies

I see. Any advice to enter said females' homes and proceed, in due time, to coitus? I do have two female friends and a sister, none of which have female friends available for mating or hugs and cuddles.
>tfw hit on a literal 10/10 Stacy with a shy quiet 7/10 friend who I also liked and we resonated excellently
>Stacy and I hooked up, kept at it for 4 months
>Stacy leaves me 5 months ago
>bitter as fuck
>her friend found someone
What could have been ;_;

B R O A D S
R
O
A
D
S

Anywhere that gays like to hang out.
or
On the slim chance you're somehow straight, a beach I guess.