Hard mode:
>no squats

Weighted pull-ups seem to bring out my innermost wrath

Machine leg extensions
Fuck even after 8reps on a light ass weight im tired as fuck

Shoulder presses

just don't do it?

barbell row

pulldowns. Feel way more awkward that pull ups and alway make me want to cheat and use momentum

calf raises

I feel like I'm doing them for nothing

Squats, easily.
Hard mode: any barbell row variant, and the Snatch (the exercise).
I love everything else.

I don't feel like my calves are growing much either. But the burn is fucking great.

Lateral raises hurt so much ;_;

Bicep curls

Lat pulldowns...i feel a tearing pain in my left arm where the forearm meetsthe bicep. I can pull the weight easy and then some but i keep it to lower because of that shit...idk wat do

Bench press

I'm so fucking weak on the bench press that I don't want to do it anymore therefore can't get any better this is a very tricky situation

Double overhand box-press reverse grip bilateral military overhead deadlift

Incline barbell bench press

Overhead deadlift

just develop your noob gains on machines where it's not immediately obvious to everyone what weight you're lifting, then move on to the bench press. Or alternatively, quit being a little bitch.

Leg extensions are shit for your knees and hams anyway, don't do them

Underage deadlift

>falling for the leg ext. Bad for your knees meme

Lower the weight you egolifting faggot, it's not a mass builder.

Dumbbell flyes are horrific
Barbell flyes are even worse

>Lifting for strength is ego lifting
what do you even lift for then? What's the point of using it if you don't profit from it?

This. Fuck curls.

>Barbell fly
wat

gonna have to go with the overhead diddlydonger

Fucking bench press
I despise that lift so much like I still do it but fucking hell its awful.
I'm still on shit weight which I don't mind but its so fucking hard and horrible

Kekked

Not counting squats?
Rows. Can't do 'em. No matter how hard I try, I cannot get my form right, so it feels like I'm about to snap my shit every time I do them. I just do one-arm dumbbell rows, instead.

Reverse incline deadlifts

dumbbell pull ups

Calves on the leg press

Weighted chinups. It's great you can push yourself really hard without much risk of snapping your shit up or having weights fall at your neck.

Bulgarian Split Squats, but only because I did them wrong in the Beginning.

Weighted backwards lunges.
Fuck those.

Anything with legs

Deadlifts
>tfw can't keep back str8
>lower back is rekt afterwords due to improper form

LMAO

EPIC

That I do?
Dips

That I have done but stopped
Upright row

I used to fucking h a t e squats, but after doing lots of heavy shrugs and working on my form, it's now my favorite, and heaviest, lift.
So I guess now it my least favorite is deadlift, but I'm improving pretty steadily and it's catching up pretty close to my squat

Handstand pushups. Great exercise but man I fucking hate them

Used to be rows, but only because I was an SL nerd and was trying Pendlay rows when no one else in the gym does them.

Now it's pulldowns. Always feels like my arms give in before my back.

Oblique twist machine. I max the machine out so I cant improve in a satisfying way. It doesn't give muscles or core strength, takes up a lot of full body energy to perform and takes up valuable time. Yet I see one fit dude using it and now I will never stop using it.

deadlifts

I took a trip to snap city once and now I am a massive coward with my progression

pullups, i cant do more than 1 set of 10 for the life of me without going down to like 6 on the second set

This

Good mornings because hips dont allign well, because I used to have one very dominant foot which in turn made one leg a tiny bit shorter. Bending at the hips always feels a bit awkward on my upper body.

Rows are terrible. I have short hamstrings which translate to poor hip flexibility and for some reason I can never get a comfortable arm position all bend over like that. Wrists always feels awkward and slightly bend when contracting. I always feel the unsymmetry in my elbows as to where they go on contraction. I never really do them, except on a machine where I don't have to worry so much about form all the time. Deadlifts feel perfectly fine, it's just silly rows in a squatrack

Ditto, how do you progress on these things? Yes I know negative are supposed to work but they don't seem to for me, it feels like more of a mental block.

If you gain weight, they become harder. If youre bulking it might be of worth to check your weightbefore every session.

Pinch your back muscles together. You'll feel it more in your back.

Not that user. But I'm 215 and can only pull 200 once.

I use the lat pull down machine, and it feels good when some guy has his weight on 130 lbs next to me.

why the fuck are you training oly if you hate squats?

oh I see, you're a crossfitter, aren't you?

i hate incline dumbbells because i dont have someone to spot me so if they start going back im fucked

If not squats than Im really at a loss. Hmm... weighted carries because I always hurt my back putting them diwn

Fucking OHP.

Fuck that lift. Only serves to make me feel bad about myself for how shitty the progress is with it. I hate the failing a rep because you're stuck there with the bar 2 inches above your head, leaning back like a motherfucker, and can't do anything else to get the weight up.

OHP is fucking bullshit my dudes.

>Stiff leg deadlifts