So, hello Veeky Forums, I'm a NEET who almost never exercises. One day...

So, hello Veeky Forums, I'm a NEET who almost never exercises. One day, I realized playing vidya and watching anime all day is gonna kill me one day with atrophy or something, so I want to start exercising.

I want to exercise not for bulking up my body. Preferable something that's daily, maybe 1 hr a day even. Probably in the morning when I wake up. I don't care that I'm a thin faggot, I don't want a hot body anyways.

I just want to have some form of fitness, not physique. I just want to be fit, not "Veeky Forums", do you get what I'm trying to say? I don't want to die early.

What routines can you recommend?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rnaLgcJ8kHw
youtube.com/watch?v=0DSrudz6IVY
youtube.com/watch?v=GRStB06uhgE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Read the sticky fucking animeposter

But I don't want to go to a gym.

Come on, I read the link, what now?

Go biking, jog, do some HIIT, do some bodyweight exercises that you've got from the bodyweight general thread. We're not going to spoonfeed you

Okay, what are some bodyweight exercises that you can do at home?

Build up you neck muscles before you start any serious exercise

by a jumprope
then use it to fucking kill urself nigga

Just... run?
Jog or bike in the morning

and don't just quit when you get winded

then do some bodyweight shit when you're done

How rude.

Yeah, I'll try that but I can't seem to wake up early.
I don't want people seeing me jog. I get nervous.

Look up body weight exercises or realize that no one at the gym is watching you or gives a shit how weak/fat you are

It's a place of self improvement

>not for bulking up my body
You're not very smart, are you?

Body bulking is not something that just sneaks up on you. It takes years and years of dedication and increasingly stronger lifts. You're not going to enter the gym for a week or two and then suddenly wake up looking like Arnold lol.

Either way, if you want to look like a scrawny faggot rather than a fat faggot you can just eat less and run every so often.

How about you just fuckin go outside more and eat healthier foods rather than sitting in a chair for 10 hours a day jacking off to cartoons ya fuckin loser.

i fuckin hate NEETS you all weak in the head

Bodyweight/HIIT/Rope skipping
You can do this all at Home.

youtube.com/watch?v=rnaLgcJ8kHw x3 per week
youtube.com/watch?v=0DSrudz6IVY x3 per week
youtube.com/watch?v=GRStB06uhgE x2 per week and how you feel

ShenlONG!

Look up the Couch to 5k programme. If you start today in 9 weeks you will be officially running long distance (which is considered, officially, to be anything over 3k).

It seems like you don't even want to put in any effort into educating yourself on fitness. You don't want to put any effort into your fitness, you have no dedication to the point that you won't even do your own research, a few seconds on Google even. I was in your position 4 years ago, and now I'm running half-marathons, and working on my first marathon (only started running several months ago). I lurked on Veeky Forums for months, absorbed information, researched, and put together my own routines.

If you actually want to get fit, you need to stop making excuses. You CAN get up in the morning, you're just lazy. Nobody cares if you get nervous. Don't want to go to the gym? Don't want to run outside? You've already given up and started making excuses before you even took your first step. I've seen obese people on my runs, one of whom I kept seeing. They did not look comfortable. But one day I saw this person and I could see they were getting stronger, faster, and they had lost weight. I shouted encouragement as I went past. The next time I saw this person, they said thank you, simply for that. They were nervous too, but they gave a shit. They got up off their ass and went for it. Now they're going to run a half-marathon with me. From pre-diabetes and obesity to a real race is a big achievement.

When you're ready for mommy to stop making you chicken tendies and you're ready to gain some self-respect, come back. People like you are worse than fat people.

Pic related: He beat drug addiction and depression to run and win 100 milers. One of the top Ultra-marathon runners in the USA. You're just fucking lazy.

just do pushups and pullups, maybe jog a bit

easy and will keep you fit enough to not die randomly

Okay, I admit it, I've been in this computer for 12 hours straight for today but you don't have to be so hard.

I don't have that much dedication, I admit it. Because I just want to exercise so I don't want to die early. I don't care about being buff or anything like that, hell I already recognize I am physically unfit since I was a kid. I'm skinnyfat, and a bit weak, and suck at any sport. Hell when I play sports people laugh at me because I move awkwardly and have zero coordination.

Appreciated anons, thanks.

Grats on trying to be not NEET

Why do f/a/ggots always have crippling low self esteem?

>implying everyone who lifts doesn't have crippling low self-esteem

>no one ever got Veeky Forums outside a gym
cmon now.

That's why I was asking for other methods, thank you so much user.

Jesus Christ. Hold my hand. Ok. go on Craigslist. Buy a squat rack, weights, a bar, bench and a mirror. Yes. This cost some money but you'll save compared to going to the gym. I think that's in the sticky. Do something like 5x5 and run every day to help your lungs/heart. Think of it as "your time". It's time taking care of yourself and no one is going to do that for you.

Read the fucking sticky and then look up 'bodyweight exercise routine'. This is not a difficult task to undertake.

Download some faggy body-weight routine dvd like this
>Mark Lauren - You Are Your Own Gym