Men are weaker today than they were 30 years ago. Lack of physical labor is to blame...

Men are weaker today than they were 30 years ago. Lack of physical labor is to blame. Start working more with your hands!

menshealth.com.au/article/fitness/grip-strength-weaker-today

Other urls found in this thread:

washingtonpost.com/news/the-fix/wp/2016/06/03/fact-checking-donald-trumps-nine-graph-tweet-proving-that-obama-has-failed/
youarenotsosmart.com/2011/06/10/the-backfire-effect/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Fuck, man, advise more.

A new study finds out that OP is a faggot.

Is this achievable natty?

Arnie was on drugs but they are pretty mild compared to what's out there today.

>Men are weaker today than they were 30 years ago

complete bullshit. the 1980s werent the 17th century, its not like everyone was hauling hay and hammering iron - if anything it was even more of an indolent office/hippie culture than nowadays

fucking nerds are ALWAYS idealising the past, its pathetic. Face it, the world and the people within it are the best they ever have been.

weaker grip strength? but we spend all our time masturbating to other people have sex how can this be

I work with my hands by doing HEART SURGERY. Brains over brawn, meat head!

Why is grip strength even important today?

>menshealth
If anyone is actually interested in how people are growing weaker over time read Manthropology.

because if OP and other fags like him can find something """"wrong"""" with modern society they can blame all of their individual failings on society rather than having to take responsibility for their own inadequacy

unfortunately, modern society is pretty fucking good, so they have to really dig to find their made-up problems.

>modern society is pretty fucking good

I read that over the past 20 years, male test on average is declining more and more each year. That explains the explosion of weak nu-males and traps

But my Animes tell me I can leave Humanity behind if I train hard enough :3

Yes, it completely fucking is.

>Healthcare has never been better
>Interpersonal connectedness has never been better
>Average wealth in the first world has never been better
>Average inequality has never been lower
>Almost any product from any continent is easily purchaseable
>Violence and crime is similarly at an alltime low
>There are no wars with serious threat to the first world
>Many diseasese like polio and smallpox have been eradicated
>Art and culture is experiencing a slight renaissance, and the dedication to the preservation of historical art currently is unsurpassed

Shit like "muh immigrants" or "muh terrorism" or "muh nu-males" is just from faggots who surround themselves in an echochamber of hysterical media and shitty safespace websites to convince themselves its somehow a big deal because they like being scared so they can complain about shit.

Example: HAES. I have NEVER seen a real-life HAES advocate, and they are exceptionally rare in the world. But here there are 24/7 threads dedicated to fathate, posting hundreds of examples every day. A browser of these threads who doesnt go outside enough thence becomes convinced that HAES is a widespread real problem affecting all of society, when in reality its a infintesimal fraction of the population being idiots.

The fact that people deliberately try and make themselves feel angry/sad about the world is embarassing, childish and petulant. Fucking grow up and go outside you sad cunts.

>>Healthcare has never been better
Not if you believe in social Darwinism
>>Interpersonal connectedness has never been better
Suicide rates are the highest they've been since the 30s
>>Average wealth in the first world has never been better
Gap between rich and poor is largest since before WWII
>>Average inequality has never been lower
Inequality isn't bad commie
>>Almost any product from any continent is easily purchaseable
Oh boy! Bananas are easy to find on my local street corner
>>Violence and crime is similarly at an alltime low
Kids can't play outside for the first time in history
>>There are no wars with serious threat to the first world
lolololol
>>Many diseasese like polio and smallpox have been eradicated
Cancer rates are at an all time high
>>Art and culture is experiencing a slight renaissance, and the dedication to the preservation of historical art currently is unsurpassed
Literature is dead.

cancer rates are at an all time high because its only in the modern age that people get old enough for the cancer to kill them

although wealth inequality is higher, nonetheless the moderately poor today have more money than the moderately poor of yesteryear
>inequality isnt bad commie
>literature is dead
oh, my bad. i didnt realise this was bait

fucking retard

no, pic related

Debunk: washingtonpost.com/news/the-fix/wp/2016/06/03/fact-checking-donald-trumps-nine-graph-tweet-proving-that-obama-has-failed/

Sure is convenient that none of these charts' x-axes start at 0. And labour force participation? They're blaming Obama for Boomers retiring?

>Got a job as a stage hand that helps with construction/deconstruction of stages for concerts

>realized that my puny grip strength was not that functional

>slowly will start to get them muscled manly, and rough hands

neat

Are Reeve's Deadlifts legit for grip strength?

youarenotsosmart.com/2011/06/10/the-backfire-effect/
He knows what hes doing.
>Once something is added to your collection of beliefs, you protect it from harm. You do it instinctively and unconsciously when confronted with attitude-inconsistent information. Just as confirmation bias shields you when you actively seek information, the backfire effect defends you when the information seeks you, when it blindsides you. Coming or going, you stick to your beliefs instead of questioning them. When someone tries to correct you, tries to dilute your misconceptions, it backfires and strengthens them instead. Over time, the backfire effect helps make you less skeptical of those things which allow you to continue seeing your beliefs and attitudes as true and proper.

Nowhere near as good as thick bar deadlifts or static holds. Read Dinosaur Training its honestly the best book on the subject

>Believing genetics play that big a role
Social darwinism is the stupidest eugenics shit. Evolution doesn't work that way, and definitely not that quickly.
>Suicide rates
What happened to ur darwin bullshit? Still this is a problem, but i beleive depression comes from idleness and our ancestors never had the option to be bored, it was move or die.
>Muh 1%
Big deal, some fucko has 1 billion, 'the poor' still hold similar amounts
>inequality isn't bad
What did you just say about rich/poor gap!? jeezus, still though this is partially true, equally good > inequal > equally bad
>Bananas
That's not what that means dumb shit. I can buy literally anything I can think of through a magic knowledge engine that will answer any question i can muster
>kids can't play outside
Where did you get that from low crime-rate?
>Cancer
that's from the rise of Veeky Forums
>lit is dead
more text is churned out a day than ever before, welcome to new mediums fagot

I cannot find a labor job because I am white and don't speak spanish

Why do roofers have to speak spanish anyways?

>he believes in social Darwinism

damn didn't know we still had edgy middle schoolers here

Yeah, Arnold only used gear during his cuts, and at doses that are tiny by today's standards. His body was almost all the right combination of genetics and hard work.

Why is masculinity important today?

>Arnold only used gear during his cuts, and at doses that are tiny by today's standards

>Men's health