Mfw couldn't resist temptation during a cutting period, ate a box of candy, mac n cheese n bacon

>mfw couldn't resist temptation during a cutting period, ate a box of candy, mac n cheese n bacon

Not gonna make it

Start cutting for repentance

It's ok OP, you can still make it. Just don't do this every week.

Why the fuck would you put candy in macaroni

We should start doing AA-style sobriety chips, but for cutting.

Just ate a whole bread stick OP. idk why but I'm really craving some fucking carbs all of a sudden

Thanks for helping me resist the urge.

>Not having a cheat day a week while cutting

Ate some bread and cookies yesterday. Now I feel bad and my craving is staved off for many days. It's not gonna last if you daydream about cinnamon buns and stuff. it gets easier and your sugar abstinence will go away eventually.

actually yes

Anybody have the graphic design skills to do this? Various iconography, personalities, etc. pictured on chips or medalions, for various lengths of kcal restricted time frames.

>cut from 350 to just over 200lbs no fucking problem
>join the military
>can't count calories in boot camp
>get to A school
>all my room has is a fridge and a microwave
>I'm expected to eat at the galley, where yes they have calorie counts listed, but no way is that shit accurate
>counting calories becomes complete guesswork
>weight loss slows down dramatically
>mfw

pls send aid

I'm legitimately considering just stocking up on PB/J, bread, tuna, and mayo, and just going back to weighing everything I eat.

I made the same face when I told myself last night I was waking up early to go to the gym today.

I pressed the snooze button instead

nope i suck

That's why you should incorporate regular, planned cheat days and make sure that you are not in a state of constant hunger or suffering, or lapses in discipline will be inevitable and frequent. You may be setting yourself up for failure.

I have lost 15 pounds in 2 months and the perception of effort was never high, only consistently light-moderate.

>2016
>Bulking/Cutting
Seriously?

Is that how small the cuts are that those folks make?
I thought they slashed their wrists deeply perpendicular to the arm.

They let you join the military even if you're still fatasfatass?

Cut along the vein pussy

OP here, came back from 4h of 150-190bpm cardio, feeling good now.

if he's like 6ft tall then 200lbs isn't that much overweight.

Good job OP keep these cheats to once very 2 weeks max tho

That's if you;re actually trying to kill yourself

Little cuts are for attention

t. multiple suicide attempts

I'm 5'11. And there are people even fatter than me on base.

What are some good Veeky Forums breakfast foods?

I don't have time to cook eggs every morning. Usually I just have an iced coffee protein shake