What are some GOAT ways to prepare a fat free meat? which spices, cooking techniques and combinations you guys use?

what are some GOAT ways to prepare a fat free meat? which spices, cooking techniques and combinations you guys use?

EAT IT RAW

Marinades. Seriously, some are so fucking good that you can eat the meat alone and feel satisfied.

Personally I love anything vinegar, soy sauce or mustard based.

im scared shirtless about maggots

>soy sauce
enjoy ur gyno

but i will actually try marinades. thanks

bumperino

Why do you want to eat fat free meat? Chicken thigh and beef are the best for making gains, and if you're cutting it'll make your life more bareable.
In answer to your question, marinades are without a doubt the best way to do meat, chicken fried in soy is great with some sesame oil like said
said.

Real talk.

Once a week I'll throw some chicken breasts in a marinade of soy sauce, wasabi, garlic, fresh lemon, pickled ginger (use some of the juice too) and just a dash of sesame oil because its super potent. Throw that on a grill over some brown rice and you're golden

Cook in butter

fat's needed for testosterone my friend. get into keto, and you'll be able to eat all the steaks you want. might even put some hair on your chest

>Why do you want to eat fat free meat?
to fit my macros
sounds neat. yep ill do the marine thing. thanks

how

smart

lol. nice nickname. but might damage his reputation. he works hard. quit it.

I found that for cooking chicken and turkey (and other meats too), one of the best investments you can make is a digital meat thermometer. The key to cooking birds is to ensure the internal temperature doesn't go much above 165F.

1) I just smoked several lbs of turkey breast ($1.69/lb from Target), and it was fucking glorious. About 7 hours on a 2-zone charcoal grill at 250F, then 320F until the internal temperature got to 165F. Need to brine the breast first overnight, but it was the best turkey I've ever had.

2) I marinated 5lbs of fresh chicken breast overnight using that fajita seasoning from Wal-mart, then cooked on a Foreman grill until again the internal temp got to 165F. Bretty good.

>Once a week I'll throw some chicken breasts in a marinade of soy sauce, wasabi, garlic, fresh lemon, pickled ginger (use some of the juice too) and just a dash of sesame oil because its super potent. Throw that on a grill over some brown rice and you're golden

Do this, and keep an eye on the internal temp.

Saute` it up with a little bit of butter, turmeric, curry powder, and red chili flakes. Put it over rice.

>inb4 pajeet
I'm white, I just like exotic spicy flavors
>inb4 omg butter you fat fuck
A little bit won't hurt you, and you need something to keep it from sticking. Better than using oil.

grill? wouldnt be too smoky in kitchen? actually idk. how long does it take to cook like that?

u know, i never liked meat with butter. maybe olive oil, but not butter. best is fatty meat ofc but dem macros man. ill use those spices tho. added to my list aye

>idk
idc*

Oil works if you prefer it that way. You only need about a tablespoon anyways. Just enough to coat the chicken strips to be able to stir them around with the spice medley until cooked.

yum. cant wait till tomorrow ill try

Marinate it

asian:
Soy sauce
Garlic
Black pepper
Cooking alcohol (i go with chinese, the gf has a stock and it's very fragrant)

Pan fry, high temp, finish in oven

French:
Herbes de provence
Bit of olive oil
Salt and pepper

Grill, or oven.

Caribbean:
Lemon juice
Chives
Garlic
Onion (not to thin so it doesn't burn later)
Bit of olive oil
salt and pepper
Mild to spicy pepper, crushed under the knife (to taste, don't forget to de-seed the hotter fuckers)

Grill, grill, grill

If you don't have it, buy some Rosemary, it's literally the go to herb for chicken.

>Soy sauce
into the trash

>French
clean and nice

>Caribbean:
nice

>Rosemary, it's literally the go to herb for chicken
i dont like it

i actually prefer boiling in steam. grill makes it too dry

Begun using low sodium curry pastes with coconut milk
It's delicious and fast to make

>low sodium curry pastes with coconut milk
idk dafuk is that even

Just fuckin slice it thin and throw it in a pan. Cook till done. Serve with rice.

Gg ez

>rice

It's like 150kcal for a serving

I do this with cheeky load of garlic/lemon

>a calorie is a calorie

>put oats and water in microwave
>stir milk and raw eggs and pour into the oats after the water has been absorbed

Coconut milk is absolutely the best thing for stir frying recepies

That's a straw-man to white rice, and you know it, fampai

>kokosnussmilch kokosmelk
i dont think i ever saw that b4. i have normal milk. cow. wouldnt it work?

complex carbs-insulin spike-full muscle glycogen-fat storage

but, anyways, i would eat something else for more filling and yummy calories fambalam. rice is just meh

Not entirely fat free so stop being a faggot:
Slice your chicken breasts, put them in a bowl with olive oil, lemon juice, pepper and parsley (NO salt) mix well and let it sit in the fridge for at least half an hour. Medium heat, some non stick spray in your pan, cook it well and once it's done add the salt (if you add it before it will dry the chicken) or, as I do, don't add anything because it tastes really good on its own.

I've never had a problem just baking it in a convection oven. The key is not overcooking it. I usually just dump a fuckload of Lawry's seasoned salt on it. Comes out fucking perfect.

what kinda pepper?

red?
black?
chilly?
jamaican hot coconut pepper?

questions questions

Where I live pepper means black unless specified.

oh. always great to learn about traditional communication ways of different cultures

Why are so many Veeky Forums people so retarded when it comes to cooking? People on here eat ingredients to a dish (boiled chicken, plain cottage cheese alone) and don't know how to make an actual meal.

Just buy the Joy of Cooking or the America's Test Kitchen cookbook and keep trying different things and you'll be able to make anything.

I'd say but most people there don't know shit either.

>Why are so many Veeky Forums people so retarded when it comes to cooking?
we are busy people. we actually have things to do instead of "cooking"

also nice salesman. 2/10 would fall

>I'd say i always thought that meant cuck

I know you wouldn't believe me if I told you that all my meals are chicken seasoned with store bought meat seasoning, white rice drizzled with ketchup and boiled green beans and that I enjoy every bite of it every time I eat it, but that's the truth and I don't even cook it freshly every day, just once a week and then reheat it
you probably spend like 10 times more time cooking than me and I guarantee you that I enjoy my food just as much as you enjoy yours, m8
just because you like sucking dicks or skiing or movies with a certain actor doesn't mean that everybody does. grow up

>just because you like sucking dicks or skiing or movies with a certain actor doesn't mean that everybody does. grow up
lol. that. is funny

but no need for bully. some people have class, some people, like me and you, dont.

thanks for contribute man

salt and pepper nigger
and add some sort of acid (lemon juice, vinegar)