ITT. we post retarded fitness related things we've heard

ITT. we post retarded fitness related things we've heard.

I'll start.

"Jalepenos can help you lose weight because they cause sweat and sweat is good. "

pickled jalapenos are fucking delicious on a sandwich with cream cheese and turkey
also
>I don't want to lift weights, I don't want to get huge
as if getting huge is easy

>"Negative calorie foods exist."

that's tru tho....

No, it's not.

FUCK OFF NORMIE

The Wigan kebab actually makes sense. If you need to walk home after a night on the piss and you want a pie you can't walk eating a pie in your hands. If you put it in a cob you can walk home and eat it at the same time.

Besides cold water, no food have negative calories.

Yes? Isn't water weight weight to you? Or maybe you have never gone down in bodyfat enough to favor from losing any water weight, eh fatso?

>user, you have to bulk harder, 1kg a month isn't enough, i gained 6kg in the same time
Wew lad, implying you didn't gain 6kg of pure fat you dipshit

>cold water
>negative calories
so if you cool down your food enough it starts to have negative calories according to your expert opinion?

the only negative eating that's real is eating your own feces .... have fun with that ...

>
>>cold water
>>negative calories
>so if you cool down your food enough it starts to have negative calories according to your expert opinion?

Yes since a calorie is a unit of measurement denoting the energy required to heat a unit of water by a unit of temperature, your sarcastic "zing" is actually 100% factual and true.

>2016
>not taking heat into consideration when counting calories

wow. i was under the impression that we all wanted to make it.

oh I think I kinda understand. So when you drink cold water your body has to warm it up to digest it or something right? (someone tell me)

Kind of related, but don't spicy foods quicken your metabolism? I thought I read that on here one time

Yes, when you eat or drink something that is colder than your body temperature, it gets warmed up to your body temperature. Which in turn "cools your body by the amount of heat transferred to the food" Thermodynamics 101. In reality your body has to use energy to reheat itself to replace the heat lost thus burning energy. This is a simplistic answer but you get the idea. The colder the food the greater the energy used is. It's a fairly small amount of energy in reality though.

>spicy foods quicken metabolism
>gonna eat nothing but Spicy Nacho Doritos from now on

This is good news. Now I'm gonna make it!

> cheese isn't actually that bad for you. it's high in protein

It's 90 calories / 0.25 cup...

> I'm getting too fat. No more eating after 6pm.

> Diet sodas just ARE unhealthy. No, I can't tell you why.

Part of the body's metabolism involves keeping your body at the ideal temperature of around 37C. When you take in something cold, you disrupt this temperature, and your body has to generate heat to compensate.

Say you take in 1kg of water at 4C. Your body would have to use 1 kcal of energy for each degree difference between normal body temperature and the water temperature. So 33 degrees of difference for 1kg of water would mean that it would take 33 kcal to compensate for the temperature difference. So it's not a huge deficit, and this is in a mostly theoretical scenario where the water is always exactly 4C until consumed and outside heat sources are being ignored.

Cheese is great in protein. There's also more than 1 type.of cheese. Cottages cheese is fairly low calorie actually. And normal humans can't eat a whole block or cheese in one sitting.
Diet sodas are bad for you for many reasons. First mainly the artificial sweeteners mess up your body's chemistry and can lead to longtime hormone issues (my fat mom.raising me on diet coke probably helped me develop Pcos). They can also mess with your brains ability to control hunger, giving you extra appetite. There's other reasons, but this is enough honestly. Stop being weak willed and drink some tea/water

>I need to cleanse

>Toxins

>Antioxidants

>Doesn't believe in cheese
>Doesn't believe in intermittent fasting
>Thinks diet soda is ok

leave Veeky Forums

nah because those are only a spicy food if you're the biggest bitch on earth

intermittent fasting is just a way to adhere, the actual benefits are minimal/nonexistent. berkins most recent blog post essentially admits that

L-London?