Finasteride decreased to almost zero the presence of nitric oxide in my body. This makes erection almost impossible

Finasteride decreased to almost zero the presence of nitric oxide in my body. This makes erection almost impossible.

Fina also increased my refractive period from eight hours to a month. After I cum, I can only one come with a decent volume after a month later. If I FAP before that, only come out drops of sperm.

When I go consult any doctor, urologist, endocrinologist, andrologist or whatever, they always ask for tests that have nothing to do with it: free testosterone, prolactin ... What always shows 100% healthy and the doc ends the query saying "it's just stress."

Take finasteride.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/eRCNeBjrFuc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

How did you get that result op. I wanted to go on Finisteride but the risks always put me off. Finisteride stops dht forming in all of your body, but only the scalp sees negative effects from dht in tje form of baldness . Dht is a hormone, ideally you want higher levels of all of those, as young people have. Also are you on minoxidil?

That girl makes me sad. Cute as hell face, but that stomach is disgusting.

Who is this semen demon?

>in before 16 or some shit
f-fuck

What's wrong with 16 you americuck

youtu.be/eRCNeBjrFuc

what in the fuck happened to her stomach? I'd fuck her in her tight little asshole so fucking hard but her stomach makes me feel sorry for her, conflicting emotions, lads.

Opening scar from a major abdominal surgery.
Could be an histerectomy

That scar is literally nothing, you pussies

Anything below 18-20 is kinda wrong

I'd lick her scar desu. No ragrets

Not my fault all these petite 15 yearolds are running around at night in packs of 4 wearing see through yoga pants and tops that expose their cute petite, curvy figures and belly buttons

If it was wrong then girls 14-18 wouldn't be biologically the best for breeding. Evolution is literally telling you to fuck them.

How much were you taking?

Was it just because you were on gear, or for some other reason?

I'd argue age if consent should be 14, or at the very least 16, they're old enough to know what sex is and how to handle it.
Morally I see nothing wrong with that either.

The part where he says he likes sports and boots the football to the far left always makes me laugh.

Just butthurt women that get mad about being bettered and guys too paranoid to admit they'd smash.

>muh maturity
Literally as banal as teenage girls, without the looks and more baggage.

this desu, if they didn't travel in 4's i'd probably have taken one to the woods and fugged her brains out

at least you have your hair :^)

The only reason we have rasied the age of consent is due to our life expectancy has risen and makes the young seem younger and "ill-mlcinformed", cuz back in the early ages, we would marry off our 13-14 year old daughters to like 26-32 year old men for land and stuff.

Why are there age limits? Why can’t I marry a 12-year-old? The fact that so many Americans still believe it should be illegal to marry a 12-year-old only tells you how far America still is from becoming a serious culture. The Europeans have long recognized that the greatest relationships of all times are between male adults and female adolescents, who are the most biologically fit to produce offspring, as well as the most physically attractive. Followers of the Muslim faith rank the highly controversial Aisha over all of their prophet Mohammed’s other wives, who were far past the prime age for reproduction. Americans are still blinded by puritan values. Adult females are more mentally developed than adolescents (not true, by the way), therefore they must be the greatest partners. Europeans engaged in relationships with adolescent European girls in the middle ages, radical Islamists engage in relationships with adolescent Muslim girls in the present. Americans are often totally ignorant of the virtues of relationships with adolescent girls, they barely know the biological benefits. No wonder they will think that sexual relations with 12-year-old girls should be criminalized.

Supplement L-arginine. It's a precursor to NO. See if that helps.

>If you're genuinely having NO problems, your vascular health would be a *very* serious concern to docs. Likely it's psychosomatic.

This. Morally and biologically there's nothing wrong with having sex with somebody 14+ who has undergone puberty imo.

>tfw have always felt guilty about finding any girl under 18 attractive

t. Mohammad

>grow up in country where age of consent is 14 for females (none for males kmao)
>see nothing wrong with Older (ie 20s) man dating 14 year olds
>Move to Canada
>people here freak out about even a 20 year old dating a 17 year old
>literally every single person I spoke to thinks the age of consent here is 18, when it's 16
How can people here be so sexually repressed yet so promiscuous

Did you stop taking the fina, or are you too much of a bitch to let go of your hair a bit earlier?

sauce of pic please?

Cult of the child. Same with any other Anglo country.