Ok guys this is going to be interesting I want answers

Ok guys this is going to be interesting I want answers.

So you can only pick 3 foods for the rest of your life to build muscle. One source of protein, one source of carbs, and one vegetable or fruit for vitamins and minerals.

What do you pick? example.. Mine would be something like, sardines for protein, sweet potatoes for carbs and broccoli.

what do YOU think would be the absolute best healthiest most overpowered 3 options.

A Mcdonald's hamburger!

bread(white), cucmber, peanuts, chips

Salmon, potatoes and kale. If Im allowed to have a bit of butter on them tatoes it'd be bearable to eat it erryday

if you are serious you're a retard

very good answer. notice how its similar to mine. I think wild salmon would be a better choice than sardines as well. kale is amazing

Chicken, rice, broccoli

Chicken, oatmeal, spinach

1. Eat the oatmeal everyday for breakfast
2. Chicken and spinach salad for supper or cooked together or apart etc

Enjoy eating sardines for the rest of your life tho lol

You'd die because of little fat nerd

Isn't the obvious reply chicken, rice and broccoli?

TOMATO POTATO BANANA

Chicken is way too lean you'd die of protein poisoning.

Steak, Potato, spinach.

As long as I can continue to do cocain I think my gains will be solid as ever

>so you can only pick 3 foods for the rest of your life to build muscle
it doesnt matter what you pick, eating only 3 food for the rest of your life, no matter what they are, would lead to you being nutrient deficient. its a stupid "what if" to even think of. even if you were in the apocalypse you'd have more food options, you could grow more food if anything.

Eggs, potatoes and almonds

Kys you party pooper. I would choose the head of a cow. One day you eat the eyes the other day the brain the other the tounge. Fucking hacked bitch… how about you think of an out of the box idea instead of pretending this is a waste of time.

Just eat it with the skin sometimes?

Salmon
Sweet Potatoes
Spinach

Peanut butter
White bread
Apples

I agree with this option. It also seems the most sustainable long-term without too many health complications, though a multivitamin may be necessary to take if one were serious about incorporating that as a permanent diet.

If a 4th food were allowed, for health reasons I'd include carrots (dat vitamin A), which taste amazing when steamed or cooked on a stove.

Potatoes, milk, tomatoes. I am going to survive

Beef
Sweet Potatoes
Chard

Hog liver, red cabbage, and quinoa?