Been tracking my weight, calories and macros for 9 days now...

Been tracking my weight, calories and macros for 9 days now. I am eating 1800~ calories a day with at least 160g of protein. my weight started dropping in the first few days but it seems its going back up again. It went as follows:

I've also started lifting 5 times a week. Are weight fluctuations like that normal?
Pic unrelated.

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/a/VLRuw
reddit.com/user/LKarisaF/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

It's normal.

Weight loss and gain is never linear

Good to know.

I go between 179 and 186 all the fucking time. Apparently lost 4 pounds today after taking a massive shit.

shit's heavy man

Look over a longer term. Water retention and shit will make it harder to see a clear pattern in a short term. You will lose weight if you're eating less than your maintenance.

And half of it is just gas. I fart for like 30 seconds before the shit even pops out. Can't wait for bulk to be over.

kys fatass

You should use a little cocain if you are rich. The results are insane.

that girl man
omg I would hit that

I got her nudes but I'm not sure if I'm allowed to post on fit.

Stop eating sugar.

Post an imgur link

this

imgur.com/a/VLRuw

Not trying to hijack a thread, but when you set a caloric goal, do you need to eat the calories lost during a workout? For gaining and cutting. Do you make up for used calories? Or is that already factored into the goal?

Note that the food you ingest will contribute to your weight. So weigh yourself in the morning after a shit and before breakfast.

>9 days
Jesus christ get some fucking patience

I'm not expert but I'm pretty sure you calculate your TDEE which includes your workout and then make a deficit.

Nice

i weighed in at 74.8 kg last week but for the last few days i've been hovering in the span of 78 - 79 kilos since i had a day with a bit of extra carbs etc

my weight will probably fluctuate downwards in the next couple of days and drop to something like 74.4~ before it'll go up again

if your cheat days or whatever are more varied or if you eat in a certain way you might only really drop to a new lower weight every week or two

you'll learn to feel what a -500 deficit feels like and stay there based on recording food and just generally feeling it rather than checking it with your scale every day

Got a link to the rest of her stuff?

her reddit account
reddit.com/user/LKarisaF/

I got to bed at 201 and wake up at 196. Don't worry about the day to day, it'll fluctuate a lot.

BF%?

I usually sit in the 15-20 range. I've got one of those shitty bioimpedance things that gives me usually around 14-17.