From a scale from 1 to 10, how addicted are you to pre workouts?

From a scale from 1 to 10, how addicted are you to pre workouts?

Would't be lifting without it.

Other urls found in this thread:

powdercity.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>From a scale from 1 to 10
>Posts a non-numerical answer

wtf op

From first use to 2 years later, it's gone from a solid 8-9 to like 1.

Only in them for the nice feeling Beta-Alanine has. I just chug of black coffee beforehand now.

>addicted to pre workouts
>image of C4

You're not even close to addicted if you still take that normie excuse for a pre-workout

What's a good, 1337 tier pre workout?

i use gnar pump 2 look joocier than normal

just buy beta-alanine?

Just do your research on the ingredients and find one that you like on bodybuilding.com

big fan of mesomorph. definitely a must every day

I took C4 but didn't felt it all. Also I am a lanklet so it's not like I need more than a scoop, could I just be highly tolerant to caffeine? If that's the case I think preworkout will never work for me right?

C4 nearly gave me a heart attack, several hours AFTER taking is strangely enough. Never again.

I used Pwo for about 4years. Started with original c4 which was twice as potent as the stuff today. Then jack3d and craze for about 2 years. Craze was by far my favorite. I had 4 hour gym sessions on it sometimes.

When those got banned i started using hyde and the yohimbine is just uncomfortable... But nothing else is worth it.

I took fits advice and started making my own pwo from bulk supplies.

Right now my pwo is

5g creatine mono
4g taurine
2g beta alanine
200mg caffeine
50mg dmaa

if you have a tolerance for caffeine, why wouldnt you try more scoops? i usually go between 2-3 of C4, dont really feel SUM XPLOSIVE EN3RGY but it does motivate me to get my ass to the gym

It just seems too expensive at that point, but I guess I could try to use more scoops, I was just disappointed because a guy which is twice as big as me uses only a scoop and it works great for him

I've been considering buying PWO, but I heard I might as well just buy caffeine pills? Anyone have any experience with this?

>just started school again
>come home tired as fuck
>dont feel like going to the gym
>drink pre workout
>all i can think about is going to the gym
>go to the gym
>hit 1 pl8 bench for the first time (lifting for almost 3 months)
Pre workout is magic to be honest.
Can get anyone hooked to lifting.

Insufflated amphetamine

I can help
A friend told me that a while back our mutual friend had been tired of coffee so he tried using the exact same c4 brand workout that's in op's pic as a substitute for one day. He spent a whole school day shaking with energy like a first day withdrawl drug addict. He said the day went by slow as hell and his heart was pounding, since he wasn't working out. So basically what I'm saying is caffeine is a much less powerful energy boost, one that can't really be called a substitute.

Is it weird if I don't use one ?

Where do you get your beta alanine and taurine?

Im gonna order some C4 right now. I know everyone is saying it's weak but I rarely ever have caffeine so I should be fine I think.

Whats the best flavor?

The shit stops working for me really fast.

I can only ever take PWO maybe once a month, anymore the that and my body Insta-adapts.

Read my post above for your own sake

>stacking creatine with caffeine

Seriously why the fuck has C4 been so successfully shilled here?

It's actually amazing, the amount of dedication you Cellucor cocksuckers have.

C4 is hands down one of the worst out there.

then what should i buy scrub

Stims aren't necessary for lifting lol

but if you want something that's not just flavored caffeine, buy Cannibal Ferox

Amazon sent me a container of this shit by mistake. No idea what to do with it.

this whole post made me laugh so hard.

Tried a full scoop of APS Mesomorph after having no stimulants for months. Pump was outrageous, was constantly on the verge of having a stroke, nearly passed out several times.

10/10 can't wait to use it again

I was going to make a pretty convincing argument for the PWO Outlift, but then I found this site.

powdercity.com/

Anyone ever make their own PWO before? This looks fun af.

I made my own stack of:

ALCAR 1g
Beta Alanine 2g
AAKG 4g
Cit Mal 6g

and then I add a caffeine pill depending on what time of day the workout is, if I'd had coffee recently, etc.

Are you 15?

Craze (the earlier batches) had fucking korean RC meth in it which is why it was so good. Tried like 10 different PWOs after and none come even close, naturally.

Used to really dig the original Jack3d

That shit was sick

Cocaine

Test base, tren base, and a tiny amount of weed for that godlike mind-muscle coordination. Youll be coordinating muscle symmetry like never before. Have you ever really felt your serratus anterior contract like you feel with your pecs? No? It's great ...

Inb4 degenerate. We are on normiechan post 2010, that's about as degenerate as it fucking gets

I was skeptical of pre workouts, but I tasted some sample package and I couldnt sleep for the next day. But I also looked ripped as fuck.

So I thought, why the fuck not should I try this meme thing

So I ordered Assault Musclepharm, and some more generic brand name post workout to see if it will have any effects. Chose the assault musclepharm because of the beetroot thing, nitrate in it. The sample package that I got was from stacker 2 rush or something like that. But I think that most of the ingredients are alike with that.

Enough for a month, so enough to see if it has any effects.

>ITT: Adrenal Fatigue General

I train at 4am before work so i use it every day or there is no way i would get through.