That guy who just lifts to pick up heavy things

>that guy who just lifts to pick up heavy things
>that guy who just lifts to be a disgusting body builder

Daily reminder you are a fucking idiot if you don't plan on eventually utilizing your muscles for things like sports or martial arts.

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=twQlpFrm5iM
dailymail.co.uk/sport/ufc/article-3476297/Conor-McGregor-happy-living-normal-life-bulkier-UFC-star-bids-25lbs-highly-anticipated-fight-Nate-Diaz.html
sherdog.com/fighter/Nate-Diaz-11451
mmaweekly.com/nate-diaz-confirms-hes-walking-around-at-200-pounds-before-conor-mcgregor-rematch
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I plan to utilize the shit out of my muscles to give you some new brothers and sisters

>sports
too much risk of injury for literally no reward unless you are a professional
>martial arts
I have a gun

Check out those quads baby
We do it for the Bois of course

m.youtube.com/watch?v=twQlpFrm5iM

U mad bro

>too much risk of injury for literally no reward unless you are a professional

Yeah who wants to have fun. Fuck having fun, am I right, guys?

Sports are fucking boring

>I've never done any sports before the post

>lifting for "strength"
Doesn't exist
It only hinders your fighting ability

You don't need to lift to be good at sport or fighting (in fact it only makes you worse at it)

The only benefit to lifting is looking good, but there is no point in doing it natty. (Not to mention, its very rare to look good natty.)

Roids are literally the only way. Take them and you will have the aesthetics of a God, and you won't be wasting your time at the gym making your body look funny.

>You don't need to lift to be good at sport

Are you literally retarded? I guess you know better than the 100% of professional athletes who combine weight lifting into their training regimen.

I'm sure a featherweight boxer could beat up a heavyweight :^)

I'm sorry what? Heavyweight has more muscle? He got more muscle from lifting? He has more punching power because of his muscles? Oh

What you want to go for are explosive reps. Lifting weights slowly isn't going to help

Kek I always laugh at those awkward big guys who think they are achieving something by picking up and dropping heavy objects.

>be ottermode
>able to kick people's asses
>girls find me attractive

Sounds like a better deal if you ask me. Of course, I won't be much help when I need to move and have to squat my couch out the door

what's fun about risking injury for some contrived goal?

>have muscles and bones
>whats so fun about testing my body through various movements and positions while I could do the same simple motion forever

you could do that by having sex in crazy positions

>Training in sports or martial arts when you don't have a hope in hell of winning anything ever
>Just doing the sport for "fun" to cover the fact you can't win

Why do you even bother?

Sex isn't available for everyone as much as a game of ball, but sure sex could also be something to utilize your muscles for

>I'm probably gonna lose so I won't try
That same logic can be applied to purely lifting. Why progress if you don't think you'll advance

>bulking
>martial arts

>McGregor vs Diaz

>155lbs guys fighting at 170 lbs
>bulking

Tell me what bulking is?

dude they NEVER weight 155 if they fight at 155 on a daily basis! They're like 170 already! Fighting at 155 means they drop weight for 1 day, not bulking up to 170 you moron, dropping to 155. Diaz and Conor just fight at normal everyday weight this time.

So what is bulking?

So how much did he weigh as a featherweight?

So how much did he weigh fighting Diaz?

Because having fun and playing games isn't its own reward? Injuries, while shitty, are an acceptable risk for most who play.

I told you dude
He weight 170 on a regular basis. He drops to 155 for that weight day and back to 170. There is no bulking in this game, just dropping.

and to answer properly, next fight is at 170 since they fought at 170 cause Diaz couldn't drop enough on short notice to be at 155. So since they fought at 170, they fight again at 170 which is their normal everyday weight.

>start lifting heavy things
>start going to a job that involves lifting heavy things
>people underestimate your ability to lift heavy things
>but you are above average at lifting those heavy things

FUNCTIONAL STRENGTH PREVAILED

diaz is weighing in at nearly 200 pounds goyim, they've both done some bulking

dailymail.co.uk/sport/ufc/article-3476297/Conor-McGregor-happy-living-normal-life-bulkier-UFC-star-bids-25lbs-highly-anticipated-fight-Nate-Diaz.html

So he is bulking

For the average person playing recreationally the chance of injury is so low, and the fitter and stronger you are only makes it lower.

And the chance of fun is basically guaranteed every time you do it, otherwise why do it.

>Im 200 and I fight at 155
just STFU faggot
sherdog.com/fighter/Nate-Diaz-11451

the fight that's coming up, which you're also referring to you autist

>that guy who doesn't have the wisdom to understand other people's motivation to do certain sport specific movements
>that guy who think's his special little intrinsic reasoning to do X makes him stand head and shoulders above everyone else
>that guy who thinks you should't do X cause in the "real" world you can just get a handgun and nothing can help you anyways
>that guy who thinks his opinion on a filipino rice making actually deters people from doing X
>that guy who cannot fathom that people can enjoy things he doesn't like

3/10 cause I wrote this.

No, he's just not dropping. It's his natural weight.
THERE IS NO BULKING HERE
JUST STFU

You're the autistic man if you think he weights 200 on a regular basis. He fights at 155 normally. So he normally drops around 15 lbs for a fight. Not this time since it's at natural weight (which is """bulkier"""" than 155). Still not """bulking""" and you are still a faggot

>eats more
>isn't bulking

wow you are really retarded dude
>bulking is being at your regular weight

>That faggot who has no hubris

>fights at featherweight
>bulking to fight at heavier weight

>not losing weight is bulking
found the retard

>if you think he weights 200 on a regular basis

not once did I say that, obviously english isn't a strong point for you or you're retarded so I'll leave it at that, cuck

>bulking is when you don't lose weight
ok

>diaz is weighing in at nearly 200 pounds goyim
ok

>mmaweekly.com/nate-diaz-confirms-hes-walking-around-at-200-pounds-before-conor-mcgregor-rematch
ok

>he's gonna have to drop 30 lbs
>he's bulking
ok

actually just listened to the audio, he says normal weight around 200. Usually make weight at 155 with training camp and shit. So basically spend his time at regular weight and drops a lot for a fight. Thank god he's not bulking on top of it, he'd be like 220 and would have to drop massive weight for a fight. Bottom line
>dropping weight isn't bulking
>being at your regular weight isn't bulking

>he has to justify his vanity
the insecurest

>>sports
Kinda like lifting heavy weights?

Veeky Forums pretending to like combat sports, too funny