What is the point of manlet going to the gym? It's not like they will grow taller...

What is the point of manlet going to the gym? It's not like they will grow taller. They will look like a little buff manlet. I take shits that are size of buff manlet.

preach

my girlfriend loves touching my arms, feels good brah

>Why would someone want to get physically fit?

because it's a fucking billion times easier for a manlet to get past DYEL than fucking tall ass lanklets

you're just jealous

CROOKED

Women don't like stumpy manlets though, women like a tall strong man who is able to protect them from predators.

Post pics or you're a butthurt DYEL

How much longer are you avatarfagging?

COLLETTE GIMME

Mass Effect is my fetish

ROLL

The best, although it's a shame about the no anal thing

I want Chad

no gf for u lmao loser

Individual women like individual men who have a developed personality. The strength/physique aspect is long outdated and just a plus.

If you have nothing going for you other than Veeky Forums your only going to get short term, used up, fuck buddies who are as vapid you and end up alone, not even able to console yourself in your desperate isolation because you didn't become anything but a boring sack of shit that happens to be shredded.

Just like a burnt out stoner you'll slowly realize that you need to develop more than a single single aspect of life to be successful and happy. Do you think Arnold would have copped so much pussycat and cash if he wasn't a clever motherfucker with a charming personality and marketing savvy?

Take a time-out from Veeky Forums, man and seriously think about where your life is headed if you honestly believe in what you posted.

Shrekt

Roll bitch

Madelyn has literally no draw backs.

rolll

it's a meme you dip

8/10

LETS DO THIS SHIT

Rolling

Rolling

reeeeee

Trump will beat Crooked Hillary Clinton in November 2016.

To not become a fat fuck.